It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's With All These Explosions!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
By popular demand this is the What's With All These Explosions Speculation Thread...

False flags, coincidence, terrorism, accidents...
It's a free for all of speculation available with so many explosions in the last 2 weeks.

Skunk Works is the destination, but keep it realistic, and pleasant.

Here are the links to the explosions...

United States 1
Explosion In Texas!

United States 2
Explosion In Washington!

China
Explosion In China 1!

China 2
Explosion In China 2!

Japan
Explosion In Japan!

Thailand
Bangkok Blast!

If I missed any, please share them...

The floor is yours ATS...

Enjoy.
edit on 23-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Fixed YouTube link!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Things that make you go boom........

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Don't you think it's just the instant 24/7 reporting we've got these days with social media and the like?
That, and the media in general focusing on specific issues. Remember a few years ago everyone was being bitten by pitbulls in the UK until the papers got bored with the story.
Dog attack rates are around the same these days, just it ain't reported anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

At last, someone asked the question. I was thinking of starting a thread like this but have been too tired recently to even put thought into word.

Thank you Charlie, could be interesting.

You could also include the aircrash on the A27 but that's kinda different due to the circumstances.
youtu.be...
edit on 23-8-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It is well and entirely good that I am separated from reality by my meatspacesuit. Someone stick a fork in me, I am almost done!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Failure from human's leads to "# happens".
edit on 23-8-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That's what I think.

But others have been speculating so much in each new thread that I thought I'd give them a thread of their own to discuss it and break down what they believe to have happened.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Good move man, and to be fair I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a small roll of tinfoil in my bag at all times.

Interesting to see what others think, although Twitter is the best source as I see things these days, search #explosion and you'll find one every day somewhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Accidents, rods of God, terrorism? Don't know. I think for me as this problem keeps popping up I will be interested in the proposed "solutions". That to me always seems to be more telling.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Statistics haven't met there explosion quotas, perhaps it would be strange if there weren't so many explosions.
edit on 23-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They seem to be just random negligence but if there are components linked in each explosion then we have a conspiracy theory...boom.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lets find a way to connect them all together, like a.. like a... coinc.. conspiracy of some sort.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Tianjin and Thailand explosion videos and pictures look completely fake imho.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
shoddy, lowcost, tightass, maintenance spending, is my best guess. this is what happens when you try and cut costs on safety....big business, and these asshats that graduated from business schools, don't give a damn what the engineers that have the experience and expertise have to say....

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Tianjin explosion was massive, i belive because of the size we are all now looking out for more, had this explosion not happened the other explosions (apart from the bomb) wouldnt have gained as much intrest. its like the pitball story as mentioned above.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thailand and Japan were explosive devices. Thailand was a bomber on a motorcycle and Japan appears to be an extremist attack using rockets.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Same with meteors, only 20 odd years ago none of us would have known about them striking the Earth if they weren't in our immediate limited regional news media outlets.
I keep an open mind though, but my gut instinct is just 24/7 international news reporting and social media.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They're not all the same type of explosions, which leads me to think that there is nothing in it, and just as grainofsand suggests, it's probably 24/7 rolling news and social media. We live in such a different world from as little as 10 years ago.

Has there been any further news on the explosion in China and what caused it?

The bomber in Bangkok is still on the run, but no further news on any arrests.

I haven't heard about the Japan explosion until reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Terror is for the sake of terror. What good is terror if it is not plastered across MSM outlets? The lack of real terror can be made up for in plastering unrelated events across MSM outlets. The instant ability to boost ratings when there are no stories, is a boon for MSM.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Things explode every day.

I'm leaning towards high powered microwave weapons...silent .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join