It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis oil cured my bowel cancer, claims father, 33, 'given just 18 months to live'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
David Hibbit, A bowel cancer patient who was told he had just 18 months to 5 years to live says he is cancer free and cured from using cannabis oil.

This is in the UK and apparently they are as assbackwards as the USA when it comes to marijuana and cannabis oil. So this guy illegally treated himself, paying about 50 bucks a gram from a local dealer which would last him about a month.

Cancer Research UK says it is aware of patients using cannabis extracts to treat themselves but stressed there is 'no good evidence' to prove it was safe and effective.

No good evidence that it was safe and effective? I have seen all kinds of evidence including this article right here. People who's life's are being saved by this stuff are not lying about its effectiveness.

They cant have us medicating ourselves with a plant we can easily grow in our own backyard . Where is the profit in that?

This guy is now cancer free, they told him he was going to die and there was nothing they could do..

This is an absolute miracle plant that big Pharma will fight tooth and nail to keep illegal even though almost everyone would like to see it legalized, at least for medical use..

A bowel cancer patient told he had just 18 months to live claims he has been cured by cannabis oil.
David Hibbitt, 33, was diagnosed with the disease in July 2012 and underwent chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery to remove his large bowel.
Doctors told him the cancer was terminal - so he decided to try cannabis oil as a last resort and bought it from a local dealer for £50 a gram.
Now the father-of-one says he has been cancer-free since his last scan in January - and puts the class-B drug down to his miracle recovery.

He is now looking forward to the future after tying the knot with his partner of six years Heather Martin, 26, at a registry office today.
Mr Hibbitt, from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, said: 'Friends had told me about cannabis oil and I dismissed it at first. I've never been into drugs.
'But in February last year I was told I only had 18 months to five years to live, and I felt I had to try everything I could.
'I felt like the chemo was killing me and I had nothing to lose. I couldn't accept I was going to die.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 20-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm currently on chemotherapy and the worst part is not being hungry and not having any appetite. So if it can at least help patients to eat then it's worth it. There is no prescription drug to help you eat so cannabis is the only alternative. I need to eat 3 good meals a day just to cope with the chemo. I have anti sickness medication that works, but nothing to help with the hunger.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Phoenix Tears - Rick Simpson

More people need to be made aware of cannabis oil.

UK gov has their head up their arse.

S&F
edit on 20/8/2015 by SilentE because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I'm currently on chemotherapy and the worst part is not being hungry and not having any appetite. So if it can at least help patients to eat then it's worth it. There is no prescription drug to help you eat so cannabis is the only alternative. I need to eat 3 good meals a day just to cope with the chemo. I have anti sickness medication that works, but nothing to help with the hunger.

Quality of the life you have left is just as important as a cure. IMO. Are you taking cannabis oil?
edit on 20-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Can't discuss personal use on ats

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Of course they'll say that "there's no good evidence". There's too much money to be lost if there was. I wonder if there's been an independent study on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can't discuss personal use on ats

It is right on the edge.. I will just say I hope you are trying it because if nothing else it will help with your appetite.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE
Phoenix Tears - Rick Simpson

More people need to be made aware of cannabis oil.

UK gov has their head up their arse.

S&F

I know this man personally and have been involved for many years.

If there's anything I would bet my life on, it's that.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Of course they'll say that "there's no good evidence". There's too much money to be lost if there was. I wonder if there's been an independent study on it.

Marijuana has been around forever, hell Shakespeare was smoking it. there has to have been countless studies performed on it.

i would guess they have been suppressed by big pharma, and tobacco, and alcohol industries. None of them want this SH## legalized.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo I'm having a problem with seizures at the moment. My brains a bit of a mess . In the past 12months I've had surgery to remove a tumour a stroke and 6 months of chemo.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo I'm having a problem with seizures at the moment. My brains a bit of a mess . In the past 12months I've had surgery to remove a tumour a stroke and 6 months of chemo.

Damm..
Keep fighting. Cannabis oil has also helped countless people with seizures.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Chemo has always seemed like a "shotgun" approach to treating cancer -- I mean, it kills *everything*.

You would think in 2015 we'd have more effective, safe, selective and targeted cancer treatments. Perhaps it was in front of us all this time, but due to it's prohibition we haven't had time to properly study its potential?

Drug companies don't care about people or lives, they care about profit margins and their stock prices. If something is effective that can't be patented, and more effective than what they offer -- they'll suppress it, petition the FDA to block/ban it, ect...

I think Chris Rock said it, "There's no money in a cure!" ... or something like that. It's way more profitable to treat people for extended periods than to cure them once and for all.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 20-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo I don't really understand the difference between cbd oil and cannabis oil. Cbd oil can be purchased legally in the UK, Over Amazon, but not cannabis oil. The cbd oil does relieve my seizures but the other one seems to trigger them.

edit on 20-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Just know that many here are praying for you.
We try to care for our own here.
All the best to you!

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo I don't really understand the difference between cbd oil and cannabis oil. Cbd oil can be purchased legally in the UK, Over Amazon, but not cannabis oil. The cbd oil does relieve my seizures but the other one seems to trigger them.

www.mintpressnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Just know that many here are praying for you.
We try to care for our own here.
All the best to you!

Agreed! I always feel for fellow members who post about some of the difficulties they are going through in life.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

CBD is the other active ingredient other than THC.

Both have different affects depending on their respective levels.

www.theweedblog.com...

~Tenth
edit on 8/20/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/20/2015 by tothetenthpower because: Better source

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo thanks for the link, but it's quite a confusing article. I think the one that seems to trigger my seizures is the one that has the higher psychoactive contents, the ones without it seem to reduce the seizures. It's all very confusing

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo thanks for the link, but it's quite a confusing article. I think the one that seems to trigger my seizures is the one that has the higher psychoactive contents, the ones without it seem to reduce the seizures. It's all very confusing

CBD is what you want for seizures.

Many children who suffer from seizures have used it and it seems to work like a charm for most.

Good luck in your struggle!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join