It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Officer From Viral Photo Compares #BlackLivesMatter to KKK and Skinheads

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Simmderdown

The excuse is always that it was "penetrated by shills" for every movement that turns bad

That's probably because its an established fact that government entities penetrate anti-establishment movements to get information on its members and to prevent them from gaining any momentum.

They train people for that specific purpose.

Oh ok so racists started this movement in order to destroy the movement and give it a bad rap later on.

Right, thats logical

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Got proof or just your personal opinion, oh and you might need to reread your nick, it might help.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
#TwoObeseCopsOpinionMatters

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

Now, there you go! Can't come up with anything else, so..hey...say that the cops are overweight!!!

I was enjoying this thread...until you opened the gateway to vacuous space.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Got proof or just your personal opinion, oh and you might need to reread your nick, it might help.

just about every single video of them demonstrating and shouting the slurs

Thats pretty good proof I would say

Youve personally attacked me twice now and attacked the OP personally, clear signs of a weak arguement

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

#fatlivesmatter

Why the hate? Cant refute the claim?
edit on 15-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I think comparing them to the KKK and skinheads is a bit much.

How about we start with comparisons to the Black Panthers?

or the new black panthers ...

In a video posted at Breitbart.com on Tuesday, a New Black Panther Leader identified by The Blaze as possibly being King Samir Shabazz, said that blacks will have to kill white babies “seconds” after they’re born, while suggesting bombing nurseries.
Read more at joeforamerica.com...

joeforamerica.com...#

In another piece of audio posted at Breitbart, New Black Panther Party Chief of Staff Michelle Williams said the black community in Tampa is “under siege,” and attacked white people as well as black conservatives.

While ranting about why she hates white people, she “vowed that as long as whites keep characterizing blacks as ‘ni***rs,’ her ‘feet [will be] on your motherf*****g necks,’” The Blaze added.
She wasn’t done though:

“Let me tell you, the things that’s about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these —- people.

It has been long overdue,”

Read more at joeforamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
The original BLM movement wasn't racist. Calling it racist would be like saying people who promote breast cancer are discriminating against other types of cancers, since there should be awareness of all types of cancer, right?

Its a flawed logic, since people can't tackle every single one of the worlds problems all in one go. So there's nothing wrong with people creating movements (or groups) that bring awareness of the issue that there passionate about, or that directly effects them.

Problem is, the BLM movement has been penetrated by shills, who purposely make everybody in the BLM movement look like a loud typical thug hood rat, whose only purpose is to push a racist cause.

you mean black people are penetrating the BLM to make them look bad? why wouldany black person do that? or could it be that theres just racists in the BLM movement ? yeah i think thats more logical

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

I personally do not care whether you like cops or not, regardless of what they've done or been accused of doing...

But this viral photos is what matters to me...

Original article

#BlackLivesMatter *IS* a racist front. It *IS* no different than the KKK or Skinheads.

We are either in this together, or we're not in it at all.

I'd give my life for yours...would you gives yours for mine?

Flame on. Chances are, I won't even read any responses to this. I can hear the crying now.

How many people have "Black Lives Matter" killed? Because the KKK has killed many thousands of Americans, burned a countless number of black majority churches, and personally maintained Jim Crow laws in the South. In its prime in the 1920s, the KKK claimed control over more than half of the state legislatures, with 1 in every 4 white males in the South being official members.

Skinheads & neo-Nazis follow the teachings and ideology of Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis literally killed 10s of millions of people, including being responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million white Slavic people. Most historians put that number closer to 20 million, but I'm trying to be nice here.

So how is "Black Lives Matter" anywhere close to this? That's like me saying the Tea Party is no different than Chingiss Khan/Genghis Khan's empire because they both needed to breathe, eat, and sleep.

This is literally why politicians dumb things down so much. Because apparently some people can't understand any more complex than "me good, he bad, hurr hurr hurr".

Also, is this supposed to be good or bad? Since actual KKK members & skinheads are extremely right wing. So is a KKK or neo-Nazi sympathizer on the right wing supposed to support "Black Lives Matter" now or not? Y'all can't even get your stories straight.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So still no proof, i called the op out for making a troll thread, and asked you to bring proof that the movement is racist, all you brought is your opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This is literally why politicians dumb things down so much. Because apparently some people can't understand any more complex than "me good, he bad, hurr hurr hurr".

Says the guy who cant see racism against white people when its so blatant.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

LOL!

You funny...you need to be on stage!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

So still no proof, i called the op out for making a troll thread, and asked you to bring proof that the movement is racist, all you brought is your opinion.

Youre the one who contends that the OP is false, the burden of proof is on you

Any other irrelevant comments you want to make?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

My friend, you've forgotten the golden rule...

Black people CANNOT be racist. Just not gonna happen!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Un accidente....
edit on 15-8-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

How's it racist against white people? There are even a lot of white people who support it because they understand that it's saying "black lives should matter too". But some of you are so reactionary that you won't even take the time to see that.

So yes, people dumb things down so you can "understand" it. After all, you're clearly not going to look into it any further.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

oh crap sorry totally forgot

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Sooooooooooooooooooo....

Stating an opinion that differs from the herd is a "troll thread" ?

Hey gang, Thought Police is here!!!!

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

How's it racist against white people? There are even a lot of white people who support it because they understand that it's saying "black lives should matter too". But some of you are so reactionary that you won't even take the time to see that.

So yes, people dumb things down so you can "understand" it. After all, you're clearly not going to look into it any further.

So how dumb would you have to be to watch a BLM rally and watch them yell anti white slurs , storm people like Bernie sanders (who supports them) while calling him racist

And NOT see that they are a racist movement?

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: nullafides

I personally do not care whether you like cops or not, regardless of what they've done or been accused of doing...

But this viral photos is what matters to me...

Original article

#BlackLivesMatter *IS* a racist front. It *IS* no different than the KKK or Skinheads.

We are either in this together, or we're not in it at all.

I'd give my life for yours...would you gives yours for mine?

Flame on. Chances are, I won't even read any responses to this. I can hear the crying now.

How many people have "Black Lives Matter" killed? Because the KKK has killed many thousands of Americans, burned a countless number of black majority churches, and personally maintained Jim Crow laws in the South. In its prime in the 1920s, the KKK claimed control over more than half of the state legislatures, with 1 in every 4 white males in the South being official members.

Skinheads & neo-Nazis follow the teachings and ideology of Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis literally killed 10s of millions of people, including being responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million white Slavic people. Most historians put that number closer to 20 million, but I'm trying to be nice here.

So how is "Black Lives Matter" anywhere close to this? That's like me saying the Tea Party is no different than Chingiss Khan/Genghis Khan's empire because they both needed to breathe, eat, and sleep.

Also, is this supposed to be good or bad? Since actual KKK members & skinheads are extremely right wing. So is a KKK or neo-Nazi sympathizer on the right wing supposed to support "Black Lives Matter" now or not? Y'all can't even get your stories straight.

wait so you are taking a relatively new movement, asking how many they have killed

then taking skinhead neo-nazis, and saying hitler killed millions? have skinheads killed millions? we know the democrat KKk killed a lot of black folks for sure!

history sucks huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join