It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Incoming Plasma Burst from Sun Due Saturday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
BPEarthWatch
CERN running at highest levels may have caused Sun to explode and is headed our direction.

I am mobile so only link to YT channel BPEarthWatch.

Sure someone can please embed...two hours old video he just uploaded.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
BPEarthWatch
CERN running at highest levels may have caused Sun to explode and is headed our direction.

Thanks in advance!

Wait.. CERN caused the sun to explode! And here I thought the power just went out for a bit

So, explain to me exactly how a particle collide on earth caused the sun to explode please....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
you got this from a youtube video? is cern really that powerful to effect the sun? not sure i buy this since it's from a single guy on youtube! anymore sources?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

^^ What he said.... How did CERN cause the sun to explode??! This thread is making my head explode.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It exploded, and is heading our direction.

Dang it, Worst case scenario.

F-€#ing CERN!
edit on 14-8-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
At a glance... no, no human can cause the sun to have any reaction. Trust me I wish the sun would eradicate political lisshhhh .. the BS .. but....

No. Nothing we have on earth will match the sun ( sols ) power.
BPEarthwatch has good "sky watch content"
However... as I'm almost positive he has an account here on ATS. Tends to go into the fringe.

I'll be honest.. I love the guy. When the actual science is involved.. but the second prophecies are mentioned as fact.. I have to take a stride a side, annnndd....

Ya know what.. BPE has taught me here nd there..

But nothing here in human control will upset our sun/sol.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
what is the background of BPEarthWatch? i just can't take the guys word! it sound's like he maybe fear mongering for views. who knows?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
DIS CERN for yourself!
Is the sun even what they say it is?
Or is it a disc like mirror reflecting the most powerful energy in the universe back to us
"LOVE".
I am yet to see convincing footage of a ball shaped sun!
Suspicious Observer (You Tube) slipped yesterday and called it a disc.

The blackouts and perceived disruption to civilized society caused by "Solar Flares" may in fact be massive injections of love, causing disruption to all negative energies, entities and beings.

If there is not enough humans, plants and animals to absorb the incoming injections of the great love, it may go as deep as disturbing the negative energy stored in the Earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Compleate and utter crap.

for a start a quick scout round the solar observation sites show
NOTHING out of the ordinary apart from
some type 3 radio bursts from a spot that is rotating out of view.

and neither CERN of anyone else on earth have a device that produces an emission even remotely
close to the sun even noticing it.

these idiots have no concept of how large the sun really is!
if we were able to channel the entire planets power output including geomagnetic and fire it at the sun
you know what would happen you might i say MIGHT cause a slight distortion of a tiny portion of the chromospheres
magnetic field beyond that nothing!

i an so tired if seeing such laughably paranoid and plain wrong rubbish repeated on here come on guys we are
brighter than this arnt we?
edit on 14/8/15 by ShayneJUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You are not off to an auspicious start, Woodwoman.
reply to: Woodwoman

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
BPEarthWatch...really not much more to say.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodwoman
DIS CERN for yourself!
Or is it a disc like mirror reflecting the most powerful energy in the universe back to us
"LOVE".

The blackouts and perceived disruption to civilized society caused by "Solar Flares" may in fact be massive injections of love, causing disruption to all negative energies, entities and beings.

If there is not enough humans, plants and animals to absorb the incoming injections of the great love, it may go as deep as disturbing the negative energy stored in the Earth.

W...
T...
F?

Interesting though.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodwoman

You think the sun could be a giant disc that reflects love? Did I get this right?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
BPEarthWatch

Thanks in advance!

8 minutes is up. I call bunk

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

That is why the sun has a smiley face.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How is this not hoaxed yet, thought all of BPEarthwatch was insta hoax.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

It's one thing to claim CERN caused any sort of explosion on the sun, it's a whole other thing to make the claim when the sun is ridiculously quiet.

Nothing but some baby C class flares at the moment..

edit on 14/8/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
a reply to: Woodwoman

You think the sun could be a giant disc that reflects love? Did I get this right?

At least Woodwoman has an interesting, original thought to add to the conversation, that's more than 9 out of 10 posts around here offers. I come here to find new ideas, or at least new arrangements of existing ideas, and this post was a great one. If you really dig down deep into it, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence for a link between solar activity and spiritual energy. Not the least of which is the fact that there was a Haiti-shaped sunspot on the day of the Haiti earthquake. I verified this through neutral archival websites. So Woodwoman's ideas are not as farfetched or unprecedented as they might seem. I could go much further but it's 4am here and my brain is not operating at even half of peak capacity...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodwoman
DIS CERN for yourself!
"LOVE".

If there is not enough humans, plants and animals to absorb the incoming injections of the great love, it may go as deep as disturbing the negative energy stored in the Earth..

On my phone...so I can't embed...But my reply is this m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This thread is another one where I am really sure that at least half of the posters (the less educated, to be precise) are on with an agenda to distract us all from something really important.

That is: CERN DOES NOT EXPLODE THE SUN! this is so idiotic that my brain hurts!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join