It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Against Your Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dr. Michael Greger is always an amusing and interesting speaker. Usually he is preaching to the choir about diet and its impact on health, but this video needs a wider audience. Here is one of his latest seminars - he is talking about the major killers, how to prevent them and why your doctor doesn't give you this information.

Enjoy!

Sal

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Pills address one symptom but create other malfunctions. You need more pills for those. Vaccines create lifetime dependents on Dr.s and pills.

The FDA is owned and all medical journals are owned by a total of 6 corporations.

Dr.s get paid and stay busy.
Media outlets get paid and stay busy.

The answers are and always have been blindingly simple. Maybe it's just natural selection working?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

well whatever it is... it doesnt 'feel' natural

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

thanks for helping spread awareness on this ... s&f ...

i reckon this vid is also an appropriate addition ...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks! This looks interesting.

Sal

a reply to: Segenam

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thank you.

This video was entertaining and informative and helped me review my (mostly) healthy diet and adjust a few things.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Great video thanks for sharing!

I went to his website and learned so much about food. I had no idea these types of studies took place and was blown away. I am starting as of right now my road to being a vegetarian and maybe take the leap into vegan. The last line in the video really got me. "I know I'm going to die, I just don't want it to be my fault"

Thanks again for an eye opening post.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks s&f, hope more see this. The notion of food being the cause of medical issues is pretty close to the Veterinary Field. As the field is geared towards treatment options due to the food ingested. For example Upwards of 80 percent of ailments, conditions, etc., in companion animals are caused by diet.

Would suspect it's near that or more in humans. Too bad there's the hold on the most of human medical system to treat instead of cure-unfortunately it may be doomed to change that way with the animal health fields as well.
edit on 12-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
May your journey to better health be a pleasant one!

Sal

a reply to: Agent008

new topics

top topics

join