It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Weather Modification Aircraft - Chemtrail PROOF! Yeah......right.......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In the words of the video maker:

This video describes the USAF Boeing QC-135 Weather Modification ("chemtrail") Aircraft. Because this aircraft is in the process of being declassified, I've decided to share some photos and facts about this aircraft with fellow YouTube enthusiasts. Having watched this video several times since producing it, I've found there to be several details which were left out of my discussion, so I'd like to address those details.

So here's the details posted:

FC-135: The reason for the existence of the FC-135 is two-fold: 1) Because of the very heavy payload on a QC-135 spraycraft, they cannot take off with a lot of fuel weighing them down, thus having an air refuelling tanker is pivotal to the success of the mission; and 2) The FC-135 has the ability to sample and analyze the atmosphere before, during, and after spraying, just like the QC-135 can. The value of this information simply cannot be overstated.

There is no such aircraft as the FC-135 - in US designation anything starting with "F" is a fighter......if you don't understand why this is false then there's nothing much more I can tell you!!

There is also no such thing as a QC-135 - anything starting with "Q" is an unmanned drone, usually an obsolete aircraft used for live target practice!!

NACELLES & MET STATION:
The meteorological nacelles are part of a system which samples atmosphere before and after spraying. This allows the meteorologists on the ground to determine if their calculations regarding winds aloft and plumetrail dispersion are accurate. Nearly every flight is followed by an extensive post-mission technical debrief where all parameters are reviewed.

Actually this aircraft is a WC-135 Phoenix constant used for atmospheric sampling - often and notably looking for evidence of nuclear tests, as indicated in the wiki article!

In the photo, the blue-anodized aluminum framework holds a bank of a dozen or so stainless steel and ceramic "Hybrid HEPA/Depth filter plates". They are mechanically inserted into the nacelle where passing "atmosphere" permeates the filter, leaving any particulate matter stuck to the filter sheets. The cover for the mechanism is on the floor to the left of the filter assembly (obviously aircraft pressurization requires this unit to be vented to atmospheric pressure - not cabin pressure).

Yes - the reason for that is given in my comment above.

There is also a real-time spectrometer which analyses the atmosphere in real-time, but this information is much less valuable that the samples collected by the filters. I don't know why this is so, but I understand that to be true. The QC-135 and FC-135 aircraft follow an "atmosphere-sampling protocol" before, during, and after spraying.

See the 2 points above!

ITALIANS:
I believe that I mentioned that these technicians are all Italian. Not a single ST (spray tech) is American. Their accents are so thick (if they speak any English at all) that I can't understand more than a few of the words they utter. You'll notice that the word "nickel" is misspelled "Nichel" on the navigator's instrument panel. Nichel is the Italian spelling of Nickel.

It's just a BS fake photo - the original was apparently first posted to a skeptics FB page as a joke.

there is no actual evidence of any Italian personnel involved at all - just the voiceover saying so.

While we're discussing the control panel... you'll notice that "BLOOD" is one of the spray options. No, these aircraft do NOT spray blood. B.L.O.O.D. is an acronym for the combination of chemicals in that particular blend of compounds. There are actually people in YouTube videos who think that spraycraft actually spray blood! I've seen a few clever rationales from some of them as to why/how this would happen, but they are all very mistaken. VERY mistaken. LOL!!!

so apparently some part of the video that doesn't suit the author is untrue.......but the rest of it is OK...OK?!

CHEMICAL PAYLOAD PHOTO:
The photo I shared is NOT a photo of a chemspray plane. It's a photo of an Airbus A-380 prototype plane which used water in ballast tanks to test performance with different centers of gravity. Water was pumped from full tanks in the center of the fuselage to empty tanks either in the front or the rear of the plane to change the CG (center of gravity.) That said, this photo does look very much like the interior of a QC-135, which is why I chose to include it..

Because he knew this one is already out there - so no photo of het interior at all...but hey - believe me ...it's there......

but a photo of a REAL WC-135 interior, surprisingly, shows no such barrels!! Go figure.....

You might also be unsurprised that the photo of the maintenance personnel giving a "thumbs down" to exterior contamination doesn't mean this - the original photo comes from here:

EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, Alaska -- Personnel from the 55th Aerospace Medicine Squadron and 55th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron report a "thumbs down," which indicates the WC-135 Constant Phoenix aircraft is above acceptable levels of contamination and needs be parked in an isolated location to be decontaminated. This initial radiation survey was done every time the WC-135 landed after collecting air samples in international airspace over the Pacific as part of Operation Tomodachi. (Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Christopher Boitz)

running out of room....

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
continued:

Interestingly, the tanks in a QC-135 are just small enough to fit into the cargo door (so they are perhaps 1/2 again larger than those in this photo) and occupy every spare bit of space on the plane.

No idea what this refers to - as above there is no such aircraft as a QC-135

Even more interesting is this: As tanks are emptied (by spraying) the Loadmaster can transfer spray material from full tanks to empty tanks to fine-tune the aircraft CG without using elevator trim. This can be very beneficial because of the location of the fuel tanks and the change in CG as fuel is burned.

CofG testing tanks do this to test the flight characteristics of an aircraft over it's entire range of center of gravity. Aircraft in service have no such need - wing tanks do not change the CofG enough to matter this much, and that change which does occur is controlled by the elevator trim.

MEDIUM BYPASS TURBOFAN ENGINES:
While KC-135 tankers had their high-bypass t-fan engine retrofits years ago, the QC and FC models retain their older medium bypass t-fan engines. The QC-135 spray system relies on the MBP engine for reasons involving the dispersion of spray material. I do not have definitive information about why this is, so I will not claim to have intimate knowledge. These engines have been retained on the FC-135's for logistical reasons (interchangeable spare parts, etc.)

The "logistical reasons" is illogical - if KC-135's have been re-engine then logistical reasons would imply that other 135-derived aircraft should also have their engines changed.

but WC-135's are NOT built from KC-135's - they are built from C-135's - specifically from the C-135B versions that were the ones built with het medium-bypass ratio TF33 engines - ony 30 such aircraft were built.

KC-135 re-engining involved KC-135's fitted with J-57 turbojets - so the modification is not actually applicable to any jets fitted with other engines!!

The difference may not seem like much to a lay-person, and obviously is too complicated for this chemtrail YT believer, but in aircraft engineering terms it is an entirely different project - the 2 different engines mean that re-engining would need to be a completely different modification due to starting at a different status.

KC-135E's weer fitted with TF33 engines - but they were converted from ex-civil 707 airliners, so are quite different from other KC-135's in many respects such as having longer and wider fuselage - the original KC-135's and the "E" versions are very different.

So there you have it - another case of chemtrail lies and unsupported assertions - and it's not from het debunkers and shills!!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Good work boyo , deconstructing that disinformation .

He was right about one thing though , the US military has dabbled in weather modification .

Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States' Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.[2] With much less success, the United States also dropped salt on the airbase during the siege of Khe Sanh in an attempt to reduce the fog that hindered air operations.[citation needed] A research paper produced for the United States Air Force written in 1996 speculates about the future use of nanotechnology to produce "artificial weather", clouds of microscopic computer particle all communicating with each other to form an intelligent fog that could be used for various purposes. "Artificial weather technologies do not currently exist. But as they are developed, the importance of their potential applications rises rapidly." Weather modification technologies are described in an unclassified academic paper written by airforce officer-cadet students as "a force multiplier with tremendous power that could be exploited across the full spectrum of war-fighting environments." [3]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Absolutely - you will also find a more detailed article about it on wiki under the title Operation Popeye - but it stopped over 40 years ago!!

Another link on the page you gave, just before the para you quoted, is to the Environmental Modification Convention - which outlaws weather warfare.

the US has signed and ratified that convention, which makes it law as I understand it. all the signatories are listed here, with the United States listed as signing on 18 May 1977 and ratifying on 17 Jan 1980.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

OK, I think I see what you're saying, but you made a mistake with part of your post. None of the KC-135s were from converted civil 707s. The E model was simply an upgraded A model with the bigger tail, TF33 engine, and cockpit upgrades. The C-135 was the only one that started life with the TF33 and larger tail. The first E models didn't fly until the early 80s.

The VC/C-137 started life as commercial 707s in some cases. In others they were purpose built for the military. They were only used for VIP transports.
edit on 8/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah....yes - my misreading - the wiki article says the ENGINES were taken from 707's, not that the aircraft were ex-707!!

Thanks for the correction.

And of course 20 E's WERE upgraded to R standard with CFM56's - beign the last ones done.

however the point remains that the WC-135 was not built from KC-135's in the first place, so het whole "If they re-engine KC-135's they must also have re-engine others..." argument is false!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The rest of what you said was spot on.

What was interesting about the C-135s was that they had a mock boom pod under the tail with a fuel dump running up under the aft fuselage, dumping under the elevators.

I remember when the first E models got the CFM56 engines. The fighter guys loved them because there was a huge increase in offload capability, but they had issues with the flight envelope at first because of the engines though.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Your pointless rantings, as always, only serve to reinforce my belief in the reality of chemtrails. This will always be the case. You and a hamdful of others here are making yourselves too obvious. But, by all means, please continue to protest too much.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Your pointless rantings, as always, only serve to reinforce my belief in the reality of chemtrails. This will always be the case. You and a hamdful of others here are making yourselves too obvious. But, by all means, please continue to protest too much.

Translation: No amount of proof will ever sway me because I choose ignorance, and the more verified evidence my belief is wrong the stronger I will believe it. At least I appreciate the honesty.

OP: Awesome job at taking this whole thing piece by piece leaving no retort possible.
edit on 7-8-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

OK, I think I see what you're saying, but you made a mistake with part of your post. None of the KC-135s were from converted civil 707s. The E model was simply an upgraded A model with the bigger tail, TF33 engine, and cockpit upgrades. The C-135 was the only one that started life with the TF33 and larger tail. The first E models didn't fly until the early 80s.

The VC/C-137 started life as commercial 707s in some cases. In others they were purpose built for the military. They were only used for VIP transports.

I seem to remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the number missing from the sequence of model numbers,the Boeing 717 was allocated to but never used for all military versions of the 707?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

The KC-135 was internally known as the 717-156, and the C-135 was know as the 717-157.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

So you are supportive of people posting dishonest information in regard of chemtrail existence??

I thought hat chemtrail believers didn't like lies??

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

I thought hat chemtrail believers didn't like lies??

Depends really. If it's in the name of getting the Truth out there then lies are fine

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Pointless ranting?? Exposing frauds and giving clear, correct info is pointless ranting?

And even if he was ranting pointlessly (which he isnt), that really should NOT be all it takes to convince you. For gods sake man....
You guys are unbelievable. Get mad at the guy whos lying to you constantly? NAH...lets get mad at the guy telling the truth and calling out the liars.

If this was 500 years ago you would be calling Gaul a witch and calling for him to be burned alive. I cannot get my head round how you function day to day in the real world...

Nice work Gaul, very interesting.

edit on 7-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I do like his advice at the end. "If it sounds too ridiculous to be true, it probably is."

Nice job tearing into this one. you did such a good job, it makes me want to believe in chemtrails.
I just can't destroy that many brain cells to make that happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Imagewerx

The KC-135 was internally known as the 717-156, and the C-135 was know as the 717-157.

Thanks,glad I didn't dream it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I love the photo of the CG testing tanks. So much bad information in that video, I don't even have time to address it all. The CG balancing of small tanks, is just laughable. Most large aircraft have designed the fuel system such that CG balancing occurs per a plan. There is no loadmaster readjusting CG based upon intake/outtake. And somehow, the FC-135 will fill the chemical tanks, but not the fuel tanks, but the spray still comes out of the engines, thus throwing off the mixture and. Yeah . . .I'm still laughing.

I would love to see real proof someday.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Someone has posted a beautiful photograph of a rainbow contrail on the Mancheser Airport Facebook page. Unfortunately they then wrote about how it's the result of evil chemtrail spraying. On an airport page, frequented by airport staff, pilots, photographers and general enthusiasts. Ouch, the result is not pretty.

I like the response of a Jet2 pilot, Chaz, who I've done photos for, who says ;

I wish someone would show me where the chemtrail switch on my plane is so I could spray the silly bastards and exterminate them

LOL

The daft thing is, it's a members only page, so they really shouldn't be that ignorant.
edit on 7-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

If you actually believe any of what you wrote, then you're just hopeless...

Nice work, OP.
s&f
edit on 8/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Does your logic also apply to other conspiracy theories like the world is flat, Nibiru is hiding behind the sun/about to hit us, the moon/sky are actually holograms, no planes were involved in 9/11, and the Bush family/Royal Family are really reptilians?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join