It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things on Mars lately .... What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I can't find the media link to post pics, so I will just put in a URL so you can see for yourself. One looks like a spider or a crab, the other appears to be a ghost or moving personage, perhaps a woman of some sort. Very strange pics, they do not appear to be something that I would consider naturally occurring. What do you think?

The woman: www.inquisitr.com...

The crab or whatever: artbell.com...

I don't know what these things are, but they are very interesting. Never a dull moment when exploring a new world. Thanks for looking.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think these have already been posted about...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The "crab or whatever" or "face-hugger" could just be a really neat rock formation, though I've never seen a stalactite hug a face. The woman catches my eye though, her top looks a bit too low cut for the harsh conditions of Mars, do you have her number?

All jokes aside, this is interesting, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

S&F
a reply to: Jim Scott

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
"The crab" is already being discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: saudi

The "crab" (we call them Spoke Creatures, and there have been lots of similar images over the past year and a half) can be found long ago on the Mars anomalies thread, imaged by funbox on August 10, 2014: www.abovetopsecret.com... . So as this image goes viral now just remember it was found on ATS, on the anomalies thread.

"ATS, first to bring you evidence of past life on Mars".

EDIT: I just looked at the Art Bell report, which has the altered and enhanced image, and they say it was posted in July of this year. Someday the discoveries on the anomalies thread here will get some respect from the geologists and media, just look at that one page alone (linked above), which has several of these type of discoveries on it. And we haven't even got to the main body of Mount Sharp yet.
edit on 6-8-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I'll check it out.And I still have 100$ on it being a rock.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If anybody asks where I found evidence of space-crabs, I'll be sure to mention my subscription to conspiracy theory weekly as well. Then they will have to believe me.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
OP, if you are into this kind of thing, there are hundreds of anomalies that have been discovered on Mars and many threads on them, you can search.......here is one:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'll check it out.And I still have 100$ on it being a rock.

Of course it's a rock, most if not all fossil imprints are rocks. So you win either way. The evidence seems to be adding up that this type of Spoke creature was a form of marine life, as Gale Crater used to hold a Martian lake of considerable size. I'm not saying that it's conclusive, or even far from being proven, but many of these type of images have been posted on that thread, and interestingly sometimes months will go by without one as the rover travels along different parts of its journey. And we have to remember that the rover is covering a very very tiny sliver of land as it rovers along, the percentage of land area that it images compared with even the land near it is like us taking a walk in the neighborhood and thinking we've seen it all. Hundreds of these things could be just on the other side of the rocks the rover passes, and sometimes one of he people populating the thread spot one.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Op, seach Funbox
This ATS member has found some extremely interesting anomalies on mars.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
adding weight to the threads where funbox and Aleister [and others] share their findings,
i've spent SO many hours in recent weeks going through item by item and infuriating my housemates by forcing them to look at every bizarre spoke creature and crinoid fossil and exposed vertebrae that i haven't yet reached a point where i can even comment... there is just so much to see and gasp over and it's all so bizarre. They're doing very good work!

So having said that, maybe i missed it and if so it wouldn't surprise me
but that woman is something totally new.
It's great that the article links to the image on JPL,
but i set much more store in talk on ats than youtube...
Has there been any discussion on it here i missed?
edit on 6-8-2015 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

made me shudder , ~crab , looks nothing like a crab , way to many tentacles

reminded me of

now

funbox

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I am probably one of the weirdest things to ever land on mars besides Darth Vader.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

The "crab" (we call them Spoke Creatures, and there have been lots of similar images over the past year and a half) can be found long ago on the Mars anomalies thread, imaged by funbox on August 10, 2014: www.abovetopsecret.com... . So as this image goes viral now just remember it was found on ATS, on the anomalies thread.

"ATS, first to bring you evidence of past life on Mars".

Yeah. I thought i`d seen that spoke creature before.
It`s the same photo that Funbox posted twelve months ago.

EDIT: I just looked at the Art Bell report, which has the altered and enhanced image, and they say it was posted in July of this year. Someday the discoveries on the anomalies thread here will get some respect from the geologists and media, just look at that one page alone (linked above), which has several of these type of discoveries on it. And we haven't even got to the main body of Mount Sharp yet.

new topics

top topics

join