It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clintons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalafelBallz

originally posted by: Informer1958
Larry Nichols admits to killing people to protect the Clinton's

Larry Nichols is in the Clinton's Memoirs, so I believe he is telling the truth.

Really? That's all it takes for you to believe that this person is telling the truth? Good grief

Wouldn't suprise me, someone had to kill all those people connected to the clintons that were murdered. It's quite the list.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It wasn't murder. It was involuntary assisted suicide.

Every single time.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
No wonder there are so many Dems crawling out of the woodwork to run lately.
From "bumbling" Joe Biden, to Al "invented the interwebs" Gore.
It is starting to look like people in the upper echelons of power may have known about this coming out.

What on earth are you talking about? What are you even trying to insinuate with this nonsense?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You'd have to be naively simple minded to look at the Clinton body count and not see that they had enormous help covering up problems. They didn't mastermind it, the people that stepped in and took over their administration did. The Bushes were higher up in the chain of command and didn't need as much cleaning up after them. Obama had skeletons in his closet, too. But he was chosen and owned completely from day one. So now you have the powers that be wanting Jeb Bush or Hillary. Its a win/win for them either way. Probably they could let Hillary have her glory for one term and then let Jeb have the next two terms. The American people really don't matter any more, vote wise. But I don't think TPTB LIKE Hillary very much. The Clintons have been troublesome servants at best while the Bushes have been more loyal. Obama's more like a pet housecat to them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Sremmos80

Did you watch the show? There is no reason for Pete to make this crap up.

Other than to stroke the viewers that pay his bills???

Again...How the hell does he know that is actually Larry Nichols that called in????

I heard a guy call in to CSPAN last year claiming to be Jesus Christ...he presented the same credentials as this caller.

You can still entertain conspiracy without abusing your brain.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Larry Nichols was a regular call in guest on Bill Boshears Psi Zone ten years ago. Not having heard the clip, I will go out on a limb and say it really was Larry that called in. Especially if he was dishing dirt on the Clintons. The Psi Zone was a pretty decent alternative to C2C.

But if anyone believes anything that Larry Nichols has to say on air; they would believe that we actually had Bill Murray doing shoutouts on the old After Midnight Show while saying it was me. Sorry to burst a bubble here but I have to give my opinion on the guy after hearing his stories for years. But if he becomes a regular to that show, wait for when he does the bit about people sneaking around his house in Conway, AR....it is a pretty good and suspenseful bit of the host sells it well enough.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Other than to stroke the viewers that pay his bills???

Oh ok, so all radio shows are to stroke all the viewers. I am glad you informed me of that perhaps I need to throw away my radio since all their broadcast with callers calling in on the radio are perhaps all fakes and working for the broadcast. Do you have any proof that the caller is "not" Larry Nichols?

I heard a guy call in to CSPAN last year claiming to be Jesus Christ...he presented the same credentials as this caller.

Larry Nichols never claim to be Jesus.

You can still entertain conspiracy without abusing your brain.

What conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You asked why some one would fake it.

The answer is the same as click bait headlines, because it gets views.

We don't have to prove that it isn't. It is on the person making rhe claim that it is to prove that.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

We don't have to prove that it isn't. It is on the person making rhe claim that it is to prove that.

You are asking me to prove a negative.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No, I am not.
Proving a negative is proving that it is not Larry.

Just like I don't have to prove there is no god, the proof lies with the one making the claim that it is.

But shoot at this point I'll even concide that it is Larry on the phone and he is saying those things.

I still stand by that the FBI won't do jack from a phone call to a radio station.

At the very most they might go and ask Larry to tell it to them face to face, but it would still be hearsay at that point.

Show me those investigations based solely on hearsay you keep talking about.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I still stand by that the FBI won't do jack from a phone call to a radio station.

At lest Pete is trying to do something about it.

The Illinois Appellate Court ruled recently that hearsay evidence is admissible in a murder trial under a statutory exception for domestic violence prosecutions.

www.isba.org...

Causes of Wrongful Convictions

www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...

Just letting you know there are to many cases where people have been convicted on hearsay information and many where just lies.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Cool first one is about domestic violence, in one state.

Second one that mentions heresy in the other section goes on to attribute that to bad defense.
So not hearsay alone, but the lack of the lawyer calling out said hearsay.

Also asking to for an investigation started based solely on hearsay.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join