It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I saw this card trick for a talent show...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
After seeing the video from this thread..."One of the best magic tricks ever?..."

I hopped on my trusted source of entertainment and discovered yet another video Jamie doing a card trick...I couldn't get the embedded video to play in the preview so I hope it works.

Now...start the video at 3:37...watch his body language as he motions for someone to cease action...what is he motioning for? Seems fishy after an elaborate card trick and his VERY high confidence. From the first video I had a feeling he was going to win, hands down. The look in his eyes confirmed that for me...it's like he already knew he was going to win.

WhAt SaY yOu AtS?

edit: yay it worked
edit on 4-8-2015 by InfinityandBeyond because: test run!
edit on 4-8-2015 by InfinityandBeyond because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InfinityandBeyond

Hard to say for sure of course... But after kissing those two girls, maybe he was telling his gf to stop over reacting...

Probably something else... but maybe...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Now...start the video at 3:37...watch his body language as he motions for someone to cease action...what is he motioning for?

It sounds like he says "Shut the camera off" right after he motions. Even if he didn't say that, I think he was motioning to have the camera shut off.

Britain's Got Talent Final 2015: Jamie Raven caught out AGAIN as eagle-eyed viewers spot hole THROUGH his lemon

edit on 4-8-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

someone in the audience was probably yelling out how he did it.

new topics

top topics

join