It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 = Bloodshed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
That's interesting... Have the name of the book?

One mustn�t forget that we are making and strengthening allies other then the European ones.
I could argue that we may see some E.U. and U.S. nations clash it out on the small scale in the future, though, I hope we stay allies if not that then at least neutral.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
wave, while I do have this bad feeling that things have been set for a huge conflagration in the world for 2005, I don't think you should be that eager to use your gun and shoot at any possible invader or something... as whatever happens between now and 2012, don't expect your soul to be saved if you follow the way of the sword (in this case that the world ends, or gets "upgraded").

And no, China and Russia will not be the countries to start a major world war. The US already started it "de facto" with the War on Terror. Whether China and Russia jumps into that war or not, it's gonna be to defend their local economic interests, not to invade the US. Of course there's that embryonic alliance between China, Russia, India, Brasil and Cuba, but that's just EMBRYONIC... it's gonna take at least 10 years for these countries to be cohesive and mutually strong enough to stand up militarly against the extremely powerful giant that the NATO is (USA, Canada + EU). Even if both Russia and China are unattakable countries, even from a US perspective, they are far from having the capabilities to carry out any succesfull attack on USA in 2005.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisRT
You think that our government would initiate another attack?
one is enough... I'm probably as much a patriot as Billy Joe with his hunting dog and shotgun but lets face it, it was set up just like the proposed Cuban attacks to JFK...

So tell me how are they going to justify/get support for a war against Iran + the draft without an attack on american soil first to blame it on them?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Sadly Wave, the fact of the matter is that the NWO is not foreign and/or apart from the US. It's not some outside force to come along and attack us through China and Russia. They don't have to attack the US for one simple reason. The US is eroding from within. Morally, economically, and in terms of our freedoms. We have less and less every year. Why is this? Because what you refer to as the NWO is pulling enough strings within the US. They already have multiple footholds in key positions in media, business, intelligence, and government. They run much of the course of this country. Much like they do in many other nations. At some point, those involved in the NWO decided that to take down this nation, blatant, out in the open force would not work. Because we have....or had.....a strong nation of free people. We would see the danger easily, and deal with it. The way they saw how to take us down, is to do so where we would not detect it. An analogy would be to consider how you would defeat something very powerful. Would you just run out into the open and scream at it and say "I'm attacking you!"? Nope, because you're taking unneeded risks. You would more likely sneak up behind it and kill it. Or if that was too hard, you deceive it by pretending to be friends, then luring them into a trap. Just like the witch does in Hansel and Gretl. By seducing us and molding us into a vulnerable position in a societal and political sense, those in the NWO hope to end the might of the US. They have so far succeeded.

Just consider how sucky our education is. Where we used to be top in the world in math and science, we are now pathetically low. Kids are always getting worse averages every year on standardized testing. These tests have been simplifyed and dumbed down a lot too, so that people still can pass and move on, yet they remain not as educated as before. Have you ever watched Jay-walking on the Jay Leno show? It used to be funny to me, now it's not. Media, news, entertainment etc. Well, if you look into it, you'd find that 95% of all newspaper, tv channels (consisting of all news channels and networks, and other channels like foodnetwork, discovery, TLC, TNT, TBS, ALL OF THEM!), magazines, motion picture companies like WB, Miramax, and touchstone, book publishing companies, and hell, even AMUSEMENT PARKS are ALL under the umbrella of a FEW companies! In other words, a few MEN who are the executives! I'm not even exaggerating, check for yourself. Literally less than 10! So we have education and media both unreliable. And that's what we, the people, depend on for almost all the information we receive that form our world views. I could go on, but the entire flow of information being in the hands of a VERY VERY few is a good one example of the many example of how the NWO is truly running the show here in America.

So yes, through the means of media and other means, they are taking us down. We are becoming complacent and pathetically dependent on the government, and entirely too trusting of the government. We are cowed. So you see, they no longer have to fight us in a difficult war or battle, but they simply have softened us (over time, of course. it has taken multiple generations, and the slow process of incrementalism) to the point where we will let them have their way with us. It's gotten so bad that in some cases, they get us to agree with them that we need less freedom, that they are doing the right thing! We have precious little time before the NWO has gotten to a point where it can exercise full control. We have precious little time to slow it down and stop it. Eh, it may already be too late.

Anyways, your senses about the overall upcoming future of our nation and this world is correct though. You are right that the NWO is definitely making moves to take this country over, and to control the masses of people around the world. It has been written and prophecized, and so it shall be, and it is happening now. This world is lost to it's fate, so take the time now to turn to our Creator and get in touch with your souls, because although this world and our bodies will pass away, our true selves won't, and we all can experience victory. So yes, it's ok to still fight for the good of th world (i'm not saying give up), but don't invest all yourself into worldly things and matters. Because why invest in something that is sure to end at one time or another, when you can take the time to grow spiritually and invest in God, who lasts forever and ever.

I'm not trying to sound doom and gloom or pessimistic, only truthful. And even though the world is going the way it is, which is bad no doubt, I still have a happy life, because I know that whatever happens here in this life is very small in the grand scheme of things. And so can all of you too.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So tell me how are they going to justify/get support for a war against Iran + the draft without an attack on american soil first to blame it on them?

Like I said I don�t believe we will be going into Iran... If we do it will be a small force to put in an allied leader and eventually when/if (hopefully not) china wakes up it will march into the M.E. and try to demand oil. We will hopefully have enough land concurred there to deny them or have it all pumped out and emptied by then.
Heck, that though alone would most likely drive millions of supporters. What would you rather see, an aggressor militaristic state with full gas tanks or you�re country with full gas tanks?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately the book is written in Polish, the book is called:-

Proroctwa i Przepowiednie - Na Czasy Przyszle by St. de Valois

Translated means "Prophecies and Predictions - Times of the Future" by St. de Valois

It is based on the future as predicted by the Great Pyramids. My father speaks 5 languages and translates passages from book to me when we have discussions on global affairs.

It is merely, just another prediction of doom for our future, in line with other cultures and religions.

Dobbie

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
To anyone that thinks that China isn't a force that the U.S. should be fearful of, think again.

Aside from being the largest purchasers of arms annually and having the largest army, they also are a massive nuclear force with dozens of warheads already aimed at U.S. cities.

If China wasn't a threat, the U.S. would already be bullying them like they do to other countries.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

they also are a massive nuclear force with dozens of warheads already aimed at U.S. cities.

Not that I don�t completely agree with you but china only has ~17 long range land based ICBMs capable of reaching the U.S. West Coast. Most, if not all of those highly inaccurate ICBMs however are pointed towards Moscow. The same stance has been taken on the Russian side.
That isn�t to say that their subs, always close to their shore don�t have that capability though they would easily be taken out if needed�

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by USER
Aside from being the largest purchasers of arms annually and having the largest army, they also are a massive nuclear force with dozens of warheads already aimed at U.S. cities.

Source please,
especially the part about warheads already being aimed at
US cities.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ther are only a few constants in human history, territorial expansion, technological advancements, and war. whats new ?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
1. Make usa over extend itself miltarily.
2. Create a finacial disorder.
3. Create more instability on more terror attacks.
4. Have UN help us with terror arracks on our country.
5. Once UN is here , institute laws that are responably sound , but control us.
Once all this is in place we will find , that since no on is working , and no one is able to buy food , because of the attacks we will be told by our Government that we must stay in our homes and let the rule of lawake over. . There will be lines at evey place once they institute that we can now get what we need a selected sites that FEMA will control through the UN sponcer.
is is just what I came up with by sitting here at the computer , But only those in power knoiw..

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes, I certainly believe that something nasty is on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Yes, I certainly believe that something nasty is on the horizon.

lol
where i can buy that shirt?!?!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The first post of this thread mentioned the U.S. being basically taken off the top by Russia and China so the NWO could take over without the U.S. in the way.

Does anyone here actually believe that the U.S. would let that happen without starting a nuclear war and leaving the taste of radiation in the mouths of at least a few countries?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
War aside - any disruption causes a major hit to the worldwide economy and we are at the center of that economy. 9/11 caused a major impact to everyone - including those that perp'd it. The tsunami will be another one....

Nobody with any brains will take down their own economy by taking down ours. It's all about the cash these days.

That's my problem with the whole NWO thing - it's a supply chain problem now as everything is so interdependent. If the NWO'rs overthrow/invade/lock us up/kill us off, just who is going to make the clothes and feed them and ship the stuff they need to survive. Think about the long trail of people involved in making the keyboard you type on - oil, shippers, plastics, shippers, designers, techs, assemblers, shippers, retailers, shippers - oh and you have to attach it to a computer (and another long supply chain) and you need electricity (and another long supply chain) and communications (and another long supply chain). It's us grunts that are the cogs in the supply chain and to even shut it down for the few days/weeks/months to round us up will cause a major hiccup and just how are the NWO'rs supposed to make money and buy Ferrari's and have nice vacations??

Scale is also an issue - the number of people to round us up is paltry at best - and would take years to complete. People think a some rail cars and white vans are going to do it - nope. This is one big, spread out county and the world is no better - if you fly and look down once in a while it's huge. Hell, in LA proper we've got over 600 square miles and with even 100,000 people (there are only actually only 10,000 cops so I fudged it up a bit) to round up 4 million - ain't going to happen....

Bloodshed - probably. Too many nutballs with a cause up their tails and access to stuff that goes boom - but no massive invasion, bombing or overthrow by anyone - well maybe aliens but then just butter yourself up and prepare to be eaten....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
2005 is a voodoo year waiting to happen. If we make it past new years day without something truly messed up happening, I'll be relieved. As far as China not having the capability to lift troops... If you figure in Russia's air transport along with what the chinese have that we don't know about, I think they could get a couple million troops here fairly quickly. As to the why of them coming here I am leaning towards an invite by our government under the auspices of UN peacekeepers.
Personally I see powder blue helmets I'm aiming for an inch below the rim and not stopping until they splatter me so good they'll be picking pieces of me out of their uniforms for days.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
First post

I just wanted to say i'm sure of you have heard of Wu-tang Clan. Those dudes have said in their music 2005 lyrics you'll catch on soon. I agree with others of you that wiith Bush in offive that we are going to find out a lot soon. We cant keep attacking evryone.

I almost forgot Hello to all!

[edit on 30-12-2004 by 4th disciple]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Im with you DrDTA, I believe that if we are to have any problems we need to watch out for Iran and North Korea! For one, NK isnt that shy about having nukes and neither is Iran. AND since Iran dont care much for their Iraqi neighbors, Id be a bit worried that a surprise attack on the majority of our armed forces, while they are in Iraq, isnt that far fetched- and NK is just deranged enough to get us here in a weaker state of defense. We definately need to start mustering up some back-up from our so called allies!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hey ya all. Just been reading through this and a few thoughts came into my head as i was reading.
I'm an Aussie. and i like Americans. you guys are nice people. Notice that you guys are giving more money in aid to this wave disaster than China,Russia,Japan,Germany,Canada. combined yet these countrys are always bagging you out.
Anyway

Before WW2 America was quite an ununited country then japan bombed Pearl Harbour.America become one and strong. To me America has become divided again. You think there could be a repeat? nt Japan bombing Pearl. But America being Suprised attacked. And if it did happen and America needed troops I think it would get enough men to sign up. So there goes the draft problem.

I can't see Russia and China attacking the US. It would cost way to much money. One thing these countrys don't really have. Plus there force arn't evan in any sort of attacking positions to launch an attack. But the US has forces everywhere.

Thats my say hope it made some sort of sence.
Stay safe people.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If America is attacked, it will come from North Korea. North Korea hate America and are probably planning a suprise attack now, i know the North Korea thing has gone abit silent, but that can mean bad news.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join