It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video interpretation of I, pet goat II - "The TRUTH behind the psyop I, pet goat II exposed"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This I, pet goat II interpretation was posted a couple of weeks ago. Its quite impressive and pretty disturbing. I think we are all aware of the Heliofant video, so theres not much else to do besides let the interpretation do the talking. Illuminati boasting... If anyone is interested:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Sorry, the first minute mentioned the 'evil devil' made to look like a cute lovable goat you "want to pet"…

lulz

Must be organized religions interpretation of a play on Platos Cave…

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I am not giving the Illuminati 29 minutes of my time watching that.

But Star from Baphomet.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I did watch it and it was pretty interesting. I feel kind of like it messed with my mind a little and I can't really say what I think about it yet. I'll have to digest it a little first. I don't really place any stock in Obama being the antichrist, but who knows, I could be him and just don't know it yet... I hope not btw... Yeah, I also had to laugh about the cute loveable goat thing... I laughed until I watched enough of it to start messing with me, the droning voice kind of hypnotized me I think. I'm not sure what happened but I feel kind of weird. Yaagh!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Connects the dots very well...

Clearly Heliofant's Pet Goat is an ILLUMINATI production.

Transcript is here:

I, Pet Goat II, is “a sick and depraved illuminati boast”, of their accomplishments. It is an animated film, that is full, of illuminati symbolism. And so I am going to simplify the film, by focusing on the actual story, that is being presented.

The opening images, are a boast, of how the illuminati have managed to dress up the devil, and animate him as a cute little horned beast, so that he will seem very “cute” in the eyes of children whose first inclination, would be to reach out and embrace that beast, and pet him.

The opening scene, is an illuminati boast, of how they have used animated cartoons as an instrument to draw children closer to the devil.

testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com...

edit on 26-7-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is a ok interpretation of the video but there is so much information and symbols in this movie that you almost have to watch every interpretation of this video to get a clearer picture.

Posting to add more thoughts later when I have the time.

S&F op thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

edit on 7/26/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The end, "I am a pet Goat" yes! Correct.

Jesus is Our Shepherd, so, we are His sheep. Goats however, follow the Anti-Christ ( instead of ) Christ, as the video shows, the false Christ like figure. I think this man has nailed it down completely. Solid interpretation.

... Michelle being a man, these same people have already said this too. Who knows? It would be the biggest joke ever played on "We, The People" and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm a sheep and I will follow the true shepherd ... Christ.

edit on 27-7-2015 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I Pet Goat II shows the birthing of the false New Age messiah whom most will take to be Christ. The devil doesn't have to be an ugly demon and if he shows up like one, how is he going to deceive most of the world, even the very elect? No. He's going to be someone that most will think is someone you should follow. If you look around, his teachings are everywhere now. The world is set up for him and a lot of I Pet Goat is all about that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok so that Pet goat cartoon is one freaky weird cartoon but I'm sorry that monotone voice and slooooooow speech killed it for me. The........false............flag...event and blah blah blah.

I mean I love a good conspiracy and I am of the inclination that their are unforeseen guiding forces pushing a global agenda but gat dammit man at least make the video so that it won't put me to sleep, made it about 14 min and couldn't go anymore oh and if Obama is the big bad guy then he better get a move on because he doesn't have much time left.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That video when it came did frighten me a little as it as during the time when NWO was all over this website and a lot of people where worried, but I think the interpretation like the video is an over dramatization of somebody who also is fascinated with the Illuminati rather than it being a video by the Illuminati, you know what I mean.

Its a very well put together story, and it does bring a lot of old thinking into the modern world, but this has been going on for a while now, and it maybe that the steps are so slow we not noticing it, but then again it does seem the world does have a few problems, but its also nothing in comparison to the world during world war 1 and 2, we are living in times that are interesting but there is a lot of good going on too, and I cant see the benefit in a world where we all live in a state of insecurity and fear.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sorry, the first minute mentioned the 'evil devil' made to look like a cute lovable goat you "want to pet"…

lulz

Must be organized religions interpretation of a play on Platos Cave…

Thanks for coming! And yes, I've found that it is an interpretation by a heavily religious individual, but nothing to do with Platos Cave.

Do you have an interpretation of your own or one you prefer?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I did watch it and it was pretty interesting. I feel kind of like it messed with my mind a little and I can't really say what I think about it yet. I'll have to digest it a little first. I don't really place any stock in Obama being the antichrist, but who knows, I could be him and just don't know it yet... I hope not btw... Yeah, I also had to laugh about the cute loveable goat thing... I laughed until I watched enough of it to start messing with me, the droning voice kind of hypnotized me I think. I'm not sure what happened but I feel kind of weird. Yaagh!

Me too... The interpretation is intriguing to say the least, and very detailed. For a moment, as I watched, I was wondering who did the interpretation and and/or who is this guy narrating but the explanation he drew seemed to make perfect sense on many levels when it came to most of the different scenes. Maybe it takes a very religious individual to draw this level of explanation from what is deemed to be an Illuminati-inspired (devilish) production.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: multichild
That video when it came did frighten me a little as it as during the time when NWO was all over this website and a lot of people where worried, but I think the interpretation like the video is an over dramatization of somebody who also is fascinated with the Illuminati rather than it being a video by the Illuminati, you know what I mean.

Its a very well put together story, and it does bring a lot of old thinking into the modern world, but this has been going on for a while now, and it maybe that the steps are so slow we not noticing it, but then again it does seem the world does have a few problems, but its also nothing in comparison to the world during world war 1 and 2, we are living in times that are interesting but there is a lot of good going on too, and I cant see the benefit in a world where we all live in a state of insecurity and fear.

I think you're on to something there, but if you look into the website mentioned at the end, you realize it's not an interpretation done by someone obsessed with Illuminati, but someone devoted to Christ. And as i stated above, perhaps it takes a man of God to decipher a work made by or for Lucifer.

Just a thought. Either way, it's the best interpretation I've seen. I couldn't stop watching.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and once a mind slave is created, they refer to mirrors and such. So for some reason the CIA uses works by other people as symbolism for their mind control projects. Perhaps this something like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: multichild

It is that the steps are slow.

For example, you see the figure doing the dance of destruction at one point in the video? The one wearing the mask with it's tongue out?

You have CERN with the statue of Shiva out front, the one with it's tongue out. You have the creepy movie production done there with the dance of destruction. Heck, TIME even posed Obama on their covers like the Shiva statue.

So much of the symbolism used in the video is consistent and used time and time again across multiple media productions. It's almost its own language, but the patterns repeat over and over again.

join