It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed Emwazi aka Jihadi John leaves ISIS and is on the run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
maybe he is dead. and they just want the US and others to think he is on the run.

edit on 26-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Or more likely, "Man we framed as 'Jihadi John' was just released from one of our black sites & now has is being hunted for something he didn't do".

Or he is a sad excuse for a human existence that has seen he really screwed up and now has to pay for his deeds.

And I am pretty sure with the intelligence agencies world wide we have a damn good, if not positive ID as to who Jihadi John really is.

And where's the proof? All I've seen is media hearsay. If we're going to kill someone, why can't we at least prove they're guilty of a crime first? Instead, people are tried and convicted in the court of public opinion without ever having a single indictment, much less being convicted of anything. How's that any better than any tinpot dictator?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

That would be my preference, too.

Don't give him, however short the time, the "glory" of martyrdom. Bring him to trial, then lock him away to be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Or more likely, "Man we framed as 'Jihadi John' was just released from one of our black sites & now has is being hunted for something he didn't do".

What was the actual proof that he is "Jihadi John"?

Very true, we have been told a name and given a face and told he is Jihad John, but was his face not always covered up in the videos? Who was really behind the mask? Does it really matter? The way I see it, we have been presented with a character, who is a despicable killer, from a dangerous group. He is now being reported as on the run. The whole world hates him and his band of brothers. Sounds like a perfect set up to become the new Bin Laden, whom we must hunt down, going from country to country, the world in agreement whilst we destroy the places he is supposedly hiding in. Anyone notice how Al Quaeda has virtually been dropped as enemy no. 1, since ISIS has come along? Maybe I am just being sceptical.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
He's a fictitious character anyway. Convenient that he's "run away". It's a matter of time as to where he'll show up now. Betting on in the US or UK for starters.
edit on 27-7-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I would like to see him captured and taken back to the UK to face justice. Oh, I know some would like him killed and in truth it would be no loss, but I feel that transparent justice is what counts. A long miserable death through a life in prison is better than a quick death.

Great except the the useless EU would complain if he is given life without parole.

He would get a cozy little cell and set probation date.

Rather the SAS put a bullet in him.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
He's Just the Beast under your Bed, In your Closet, In your Head.......Hetfield

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

What was the actual proof that he is "Jihadi John"?

Very true, we have been told a name and given a face and told he is Jihad John, but was his face not always covered up in the videos? Who was really behind the mask? Does it really matter? The way I see it, we have been presented with a character, who is a despicable killer, from a dangerous group. He is now being reported as on the run. The whole world hates him and his band of brothers. Sounds like a perfect set up to become the new Bin Laden, whom we must hunt down, going from country to country, the world in agreement whilst we destroy the places he is supposedly hiding in. Anyone notice how Al Quaeda has virtually been dropped as enemy no. 1, since ISIS has come along? Maybe I am just being sceptical.

Exactly. People are so quick to call the media liars. Then they instantly believe what they see in the media! There's been no proof whatsoever that this guy is the same guy in the videos. Just media speculation & "confirmations", but no proof. If we're going to talk about killing people, aren't "civilized" people supposed to at least be able to prove that person is guilty?

This could be no different than the case of Khalid El-Masri.

Khalid El-Masri is a German and Lebanese citizen who was mistakenly abducted by the Macedonian police, and handed over to the U.S. CIA. While in CIA custody, he was flown to Afghanistan, where he was held in a black site, interrogated, beaten, strip-searched, sodomized, and subjected to other inhuman and degrading treatment, which at times escalated to torture.[3][4][5][6][7] After El-Masri held hunger strikes, and was detained for four months in the "Salt Pit", the CIA finally admitted his arrest and torture were a mistake and released him.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Here's hoping the SAS capture the little scrotebag alive. A bullet is too easy, keep him alive, let him face trial and then let him rot.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Here's hoping the SAS capture the little scrotebag alive. A bullet is too easy, keep him alive, let him face trial and then let him rot.

[snipped]

Just shoot the pos and be done with it, no risk of EU human right nuts or wishy washy judges letting him walk.
edit on Wed Jul 29 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Unless he ends up in a scotish prison then those drunk buffons we let him walk after a few soft years on "compassinate" grounds

Talking of buffoons (that's buffoon with two 'o's), you have a rather stereotyped view of Scottish ( that's Scottish with two 't's) people and prisons. Are you English by any chance?

Eta. Hmmmm, was that supposed to be "will" instead of "we"? And possibly compassionate with two 'o's?
edit on 27-7-2015 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: crazyewok

Unless he ends up in a scotish prison then those drunk buffons we let him walk after a few soft years on "compassinate" grounds

Talking of buffoons (that's buffoon with two 'o's), you have a rather stereotyped view of Scottish ( that's Scottish with two 't's) people and prisons. Are you English by any chance?

Eta. Hmmmm, was that supposed to be "will" instead of "we"? And possibly compassionate with two 'o's?

Ever since the Scottish did THIS I have little to no respect for there prisons and judicial system or my own English.

As for spelling? Who gives a flying #? I was writing on a touch pad phone quickly. ATS is a internet forum forgive me for not treating it like writing a scientific paper. How pedantic of you.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He can't escape when every country is looking for him. We are in times where it is impossible to escape from our technology. I'm sure he will be brought to justice very soon if we are not being fooled or tricked in to believing he is still alive.
edit on 27-7-2015 by ODarkThirty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just a sad little coward. He had no problem being the bully and killing defenseless prisoners to show off his devotion to his faith, but the moment the tables are turned and he might have to die for what he believes in he turns around and runs. In the end he clearly has no faith in the ideals he claimed to represent, he just wanted to kill people.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Skeptical? Are you joking!? You seem to be the one and only person on all of ATS in its entirety who gets it. Sadly just a few years back, others would echo our thoughts and the thread here would read more like an extended version of what your post says. Instead even the safe havens for those who see through the bullships like ATS here look no different than the comment sections on YouTube, Huffington Post, or the Daily Mail with your "patriotic americans" not flying flags or volunteering at soup kitchens for vets but instead rallying against anything that can be attached to Islam with the same fervor seen by the Spanish inquisitors...because oddly...supporting the US these days is mocking anything but atheism while raging like mad against any stereotypical enemy of Christendom.

The Bible tells all about it whether you accept the religious aspects of it as well or not. But it's all part of the Great Deception that will lead the masses to a dark dark place while weeding out the strong. Its eating the fruit and knowing good and evil...it plays a small part in the one "unforgivable sin"- sinning against the holy spirit. It's the deceit of "Nostradamus" illustrations and of the symbols of Revelation and what the church deciphers them to mean. It was written into Bush Sr's planning and passed down til now, it was a published CIA tactic years before it was put into use. It was exposed by the first American detained without warrant or questioning after the Patriot act and further exposed by the laziness of a few cameramen. But still everyone eats up the deception even when it reaches the point of absurd.

Judgement...in presuming to judge instead of God what kinds of people are good and what kinds are bad. The sin of sinning against humanity, where the holy spirit resides. Its the idea of the cross vs crescent. The government published its plan to persuade the peace loving public to support war and condone its funding- identify target, identify exploitable idea the public is ignorant of (islam), through media and false flags create mistrust and anti-islamic sentiment, when body count high enough public will rally for war. The CIA liaison to Iraq told us weeks after 9-11 that there IS no Muslim terrorism like the Muslim terrorism were led to think there is. She said there's no Al Quaida. Unless a US side project. She reminded us Bin Laden was one of the first to issue a statement that he was sorry for what he'd heard happened on that day, not that he'd reveled in it and masterminded it. She even laughed saying some pics of the "terrorists" were pics of her CIA colleagues. She had nothing to gain lying, went to Guantanamo, lost her job, was threatened with murder, and that's just the tip of what her he long video divulged. On top of the fact this follows a written plan by the gov to dupe the people into funding a war and the fact right off the bat the perfect person connects the dots, now we have ISIS nobody can make heads or tails of other than eerie suspicion and that day 3 or that days 4 ISIS videos were found to have been filmed by a Hollywood studio crew.

Why is everyone buying into it!?! There are fundamentalist Muslims. They did a job on Afghanistan. But I'm sorry, the fact everything is so in your face media driven makes me think BOY she was right, the Muslim terrorism we see is an act. To stir up the human desperation to judge others shame shame. And sadly, people like Malik Hasan on the Muslim side buy into the propaganda too and have their pride hurt too. It doesn't matter if the west rages first or the middle east, as long as they are sure to film Islam with a dusty backdrop of poverty and crumbling cinderblocks (lol people should see the REAL middle east...Kuwait, Emirates, s. Arabia) shouting in a language they can't understand in clothes that are strange and really push a few Qur'anic passages with a video to silence dissenters, we will get our war. And it will snowball so bad we won't remember what Muslims did because now it's those vodka drinking goulash eating Russians, then those evil soulless Chinese...the great deception. How fragile the human psyche when years back we reached the point the very notion of war, or hating someone because of their color or beliefs, or that we'd ever lose sight and go Nazi Germany on this planet again when we finally realized words solved any dispute better than bullets. All it took though was shaking up a few 10 figure bank accounts though to have a few college secret masturbation society idiots come up with the simple and ludicrous plan they came up with. And now just years later everyone looks at every one again with an exceptionally deeper eye...like here...everyone hooting and hollering cuz he's Muslim and people debating should he be beheaded or jailed when what's really worthy of hooting and hollering is the fact these people died SO BLATANTLY PLASTERED on every tv screen, drenched in media coverage, and media coverage can cost millions a second. That means behaving the scenes I smell an agenda being pushed by some government using the moron as the murder weapon so nobody's suit needs dry cleaning, pass on that dirty work, and they're exploiting those killed. Why can a simple article like this draw everyone back to the Muslim thing when we're the ones who I thought knew that was smoke abd mirrors of the most heinous and inexcusable kind?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Give it time and he will be back in the UK on the benefit system withs different name and the security services will say he somehow slipped through their grasp

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Give it time and he will be back in the UK on the benefit system withs different name and the security services will say he somehow slipped through their grasp

Na he will will go to prison.......then some wishy washy judge or the EU human rights courts will let him out on parole on some BS reason and then he will get a free house and benefits.

Come on you can blow up a plane in Scotland and walk after 8 years.
edit on 28-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That's my concern....what crime has he actually committed under British law?

All his be-headings (AFAWK) were carried out in a country that does not fall under international law, or at least I can't find any info on whether it does or not.

If he comes back to Britain, what can we actually try him for?

He'll be in a £250,000 council house claiming benefits before the next head hits the floor.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Exactly.

At the moment he is a war criminal in a war zone.

Either put a bullet in him or drop a bomb on his head. Either way he should not reenter the UK alive.

We cant even extradite the POS to the USA and its illegal now toe extradite someone who faces the death penalty

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Prez Obamas drones will find this terrorist (patsy) and it will be a feather in the cap for our dear leader. Dick Cheney is in an undisclosed location saying "that's my boy!".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join