It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not much to say but for those of you that may be new, old or missing it, here it is.

Some have seen it but many more have not.

You really have no choice but at least you can see this evil for what it is.

I have stated many times...You have no power to elect but rather just the option to select what is put in front of you.

Whatever you choose...You're wrong.

Jude

edit on 25-7-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Lots of controversy as I remember ....

The Supreme Court, in a rare September session, met on Wednesday to hear new arguments in a case that could be key to the way elections are run and bankrolled in the future.

At issue was "Hillary: The Movie" a 2008 film critical of then-presidential-candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton. It was made by a nonprofit conservative group and targeted for distribution during the last presidential primary through a "video on demand" service.

But the Federal Election Commission stepped in and banned its distribution, ruling that the movie was the equivalent of a campaign ad attacking a candidate. Because the film was made partly with corporate contributions, the commission ruled it was "electioneering communications" -- subject to restrictions under campaign finance law.

Supreme Court: Free Speech vs. Campaign Donations -- Sept. 9, 2009

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Shes always ducking out from under her latest debacle. Did anyone notice that the pressure about her emails and campaign in general got overshadowed in the media by switching to the Trump?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Why is it the same old families? They're taking the piss out of us, yet people accept it and are willing to vote for it.

It's a world gone mad.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hilary getting elected is going to be like using sandpaper as for toilet paper. Very unpleasant.

I really hope it doesn't happen.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11 It was against the rules. It is still available. I don;t see where 'she' had it banned. I don't like her, but your title is not correct, it is 'click bait'. You may have well have added 'proof inside'. The suit was brought by Citizens United.

The more famous "Citizens United" ruling was the worst ruling to happen in our history.

edit on 25-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why would that movie ever be shown in a movie theater. Like three people might see it.

ETAsk: What magic did she use to have it banned, if it was ever going to be shown in theaters to begin with?
edit on 7/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That was disappointingly tame compared to some of the other Clinton documentaries and information out there.

If you added up all of the bodies from the 3 godfather movies it probably still wouldn't even come close to how many people have mysteriously died around the Clintons.

The thought of her having her finger on the nuke button is terrifying.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They're all in it together!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
That was disappointingly tame compared to some of the other Clinton documentaries and information out there.

If you added up all of the bodies from the 3 godfather movies it probably still wouldn't even come close to how many people have mysteriously died around the Clintons.

The thought of her having her finger on the nuke button is terrifying.

I am not saying that one or 2 is a possibility. And a low probability. But the longer and longer lists you see remind me of the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.
edit on 25-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Shes always ducking out from under her latest debacle. Did anyone notice that the pressure about her emails and campaign in general got overshadowed in the media by switching to the Trump?

Sure did, which is why I think hes a Trojan horse.........After all he has donated hundreds of thousands to The Clinton Foundation.....

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Sure did, which is why I think hes a Trojan horse.........After all he has donated hundreds of thousands to The Clinton Foundation.....

Trump is like kardashian news. I have certainly seen the news of her emails and server continue for months. Almost nothing could over shadow it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Trump is like kardashian news. I have certainly seen the news of her emails and server continue for months. Almost nothing could over shadow it.

whatever the case its well done, even his supporters refuse to stop and look up his background or listen to common sense......

too perfect not to be a ruse!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Idk I think he is to arrogant to be used like that

Then again, guess if he is getting paid he probably doesn't care.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Kardashian, Trump, Clinton. WHATEVER.

I fail to see any difference.

Jude

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The "whistle-blowers" taking Bush and Cheney to Federal Court soon will be "the change" to rally behind...Hillary is former Senator steared clear of 9/11 truth movement.

Just a member of cabal of evil...she sided with Neocons all during their era.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

They're all in it together!

DING DING DING!

We have a winner.

People select the flavor of the day.

They never elect. Not allowed.

Jude

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why would that movie ever be shown in a movie theater. Like three people might see it.

ETAsk: What magic did she use to have it banned, if it was ever going to be shown in theaters to begin with?

Yep. I watched the palin movie...on the internet.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

whatever the case its well done, even his supporters refuse to stop and look up his background or listen to common sense......

too perfect not to be a ruse!

It could be. Or it could be he likes the spotlight...or BOTH. win win for him.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
The "whistle-blowers" taking Bush and Cheney to Federal Court soon will be "the change" to rally behind...Hillary is former Senator steared clear of 9/11 truth movement.

Just a member of cabal of evil...she sided with Neocons all during their era.

Bush and cheney belong in court. Bush is wanted for war crimes in other countries. He has avoided it due to money. He had to do special things to visit Canada during his presidency due to past small crimes. I don;t care about small crimes from one;s far past. War crimes, I sure do.

She steered clear so people don;t call her a nut. Most politicians don't touch the 'truth movement'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join