It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: vethumanbeing

And all the talk and belief don't do a damn thing - it is action that creates change.

I agree what is problem with the arrogant egotistical human race that cannot manage to manifest its own creator (even if faking it).
edit on 21-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was addressing you, the OP. I mistakenly thought you were talking about manifesting the divine power we are each said to have, but after rereading soon realized my mistake. As for the actual question, I would assume it is because He(She?) Does not want to be manifested for whatever reason. That, or we have manifested Him/Her but simply cannot comprehend Him/Her whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Paramahansa Yogananda

Realizing God is not a collective activity.
Although you can support each other.
You have to be ready and willing to learn, and desire to know God above all else.
When you are ready find advanced meditation through a great teacher or community.
It will take everything you have and will be the hardest and easiest thing you will ever do.
But it is self learning, we all go at our own pace.
PS: Don't assume that everyone is currently seeking higher truths, but till thy do they will not be free or ecstatic.
I suggest Ananda Sangha.

edit on 21-7-2015 by starswift because: truth

edit on 21-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: vethumanbeing Don't believe now and I never will. I think that story is truly for the birds.

I hope it is Alfred Hitchcock's version of "The Birds" best explains why mankind is doomed (a filmed documentary) of a potential imaginary scenario [man vs birds].

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
I was addressing you, the OP. I mistakenly thought you were talking about manifesting the divine power we are each said to have, but after rereading soon realized my mistake. As for the actual question, I would assume it is because He(She?) Does not want to be manifested for whatever reason. That, or we have manifested Him/Her but simply cannot comprehend Him/Her whatsoever.

God; as you say may stay in hiding for some reason. Maybe thinks the Moslems are ready to kill it as will not proclaim SHOW itself as ALLAH; the one and only God; dangerous times for the Absolute Unbounded Oneness. I wouldn't proclaim myself, I would have She-its and Sunnis gunning for me; thinking I was Yahweh, or Zoroaster, Horus, Osiris or RA. We are the manifested AUO just don't know it ; as you say, have not comprehended it because we are not to know this privileged critical information. Perhaps they do and want to use genocide to exterminate some of gods creations that do not fit their dogma. Free will applies here (all is allowed that can get away with).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We are the manifested AUO just don't know it ; as you say, have not comprehended it because we are not to know this critical information

I'm curious as to why you believe this? Specifically, that last bit.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift
He 'paramahansa yogananda' is favorite of mine starswift; I realize I am on my own in my enlightenment. I haven't read Ananda Sangha thank you for the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

vhb: We are the manifested AUO just don't know it ; as you say, have not comprehended it because we are not to know this critical information

5leepingWarrior: I'm curious as to why you believe this? Specifically, that last bit.

It is not a belief. We are supposed to operate as a whole as humans (hive mentality). We do not because others (our caretakers) separated us into areas where we would profligate without interference from each other. Generally this was by seas or mountain formations. Isolated as civilizations that formed and deconstructed themselves. Thousands of years of study of specific DNA groups, the MAYA, the Scottish etc. This is and always has been an experimental planet. This is the secret: we are lab rats. Lucifer gave us free will and boomeranged a potential slave race. Give that angel/archangle some credit.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That is nothing but belief.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Then the question begs: are enough of us penicillin resistant?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Most humans who believe in God
believe that most humans are
bound for eternal torment and
damnation at the hand of this
God.

I'd say that overall the many
believers are 'manifesting'
(living) this philosophy
with high fidelity actually.

Kev

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

You have no idea what Gnosticism entails?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Those who follow religion are looking to be right, instead looking to be righteous.

When the religious can let go of Ritual Salvation and pursue Love your neighbors, then we can manifest the Spirt of God into reality.

Love is the goal, but we fight over rituals. Rituals will not manifest the Kingdom of Love. Love will manifest itself when mankind agrees to set aside our differences in the Spirit of Love and Reason.

Only then will the Holy Spirit guide us all, and thus manifest God's kingdom on Earth.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You have no idea what Gnosticism entails?

I'm quite familiar with gnosticism, and it is very much a belief system. From wiki (because it's easy):

Gnosticism as a unique and recognizable belief system is considered to be a second century (or later) development.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You would be surprised what can POP up as an idea form so simple PURE and change the world. It only took one person *pure* of heart telling the truth to convince Pope Benedict the 16th to retire (you think this was easy?).

Could you explain this in more detail? Who was the "person"? What was "the truth"? Why did they want him to retire?

Thank you

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
God is already Here on Earth. We are Gods. We are manifesting life as it is. The power is within The Mind, Mind over matter, Paradise on Earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Me me! I am alergic to penicillin. ...but how is that related?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Against what? Too many administrations of antibiotics have been given too often and then desensitizes one and will not WORK anymore? YES .

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

Me me! I am alergic to penicillin. ...but how is that related?

I am allergic to terramycin (would kill me dead).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

vhb: You have no idea what Gnosticism entails?

AdmireTheDistance: I'm quite familiar with gnosticism, and it is very much a belief system. From wiki (because it's easy):

Gnosticism as a unique and recognizable belief system is considered to be a second century (or later) development.

Are you a Gnostic; (not from the BUG LIKE wikicentipedia) explanation. It is not a belief system unless you call being within enlightenment a manmade dogmatic religion. There are Gnostic texts existing. No organized dogma surrounds them.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join