It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Nature - Queen of Fairies, Heavenly Father - King of Angels, oppression of the feminine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Are you claiming that God/the Holy Spirit didn't fertilize one of Mary's eggs?

Doesn't matter what I claim because I am not the authority in this theology. My theology is not of the Roman organization nor their offspring. My theology is of the Synagogue of James and according to James and the Apostles and disciples of Christ Jesus. Jesus was conceived by God and not by Mary. Not by Mary means not by Mary. An egg of Mary would be by Mary. I realize you are a self proclaimed atheist and believe we have covered this in prior conversations.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Jesus was conceived by God and not by Mary.

This is biology, not theology. Mary was the one who was pregnant, she is the one who conceived, not God. My question is simple, was Jesus Mary's biological son? Was Mary the MOTHER of Jesus, or was God the mother and the father of Jesus, and Mary simply served as an incubator? ?

edit on 23-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Or maybe she wasn't really a virgin. Even if a woman could be a virgin while giving birth since the baby is supposed to be God's Son, what happens when she gave birth to his brother James (assuming he is a biological brother of Jesus, as some say, and not just spiritual)? She wouldn't be a virgin then, right?

And why does she have to be a virgin anyway? Is there something wrong with female sexuality? Is it only ok for men to express their sexual feelings?

<< 1   >>

join