It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade helm repression so far:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I think "starvation rations for thought" is a more appropriate comment.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The investigation is ongoing yet they called this a case of domestic terrorism first. Suspicious, innit?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You seem to have missed my point.

It's okay. I wont play a part in this silly game, enjoy the rest of this thread for whatever you get out of it. Cheap laughs I guess?

I'm sure others will update your thread with all the silly dialect you're clearly after here. I simply made a reasonable suggestion which you ignored completely to further your mockery. I don't understand you or your goal with this thread. Can you at least be honest and admit that this thread was made to simply make fun of people? If so, why do that? I refer to my last post as a reasonable objection to this stance.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If I lived in Texas, I'd have to move due to sheer embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I'm sorry that you think there is a possibility that I created this thread for purposes other than mocking JH conspiracies - nothing could have been further from my mind.

As this is a CT site it follows that conspiracies are open to investigation and critique.

If conspiracy believers maintain their positions in the face of factual and rational critique, then mocking is, IMO, a perfectly valid form comment.

that plus the count is keeping track of important information that people need to know and the MSM won't tell us.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy may be that the government invented Jade Helm to track paths of communication between conspiracy theorists outside of conspiracy websites.
It is nothing more than a big fake and the NSA is tracking who is talking to whom about 'Jade Helm'.

Can anyone show me proof of any military operation going on, other than the government telling us that it is happening?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for clearing your stance.

Whereas I don't think mockery brings about much results, I can see your perspective.

I too do not think anything will happen during this Jade Helm, though I have been reading a book lately that purports a lot of things happening in September, as it's a Shemitah. Who knows!? If the shemitah idea holds water then it's assumed an economic collapse is going to happen first.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I watched the very first press conference live. The mayor called it terrorism, the FBI agent in charge of the investigation never did. He referred to it as an investigation only.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Who the hell is Jade Helm ?

Second verse same as the first verse.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Who the hell is Jade Helm ?

Second verse same as the first verse.

That's actually my stripper name.

I know.

Awkward.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, called the shootings an "act of domestic terrorism,"

www.marketwatch.com...

And then we have this:

in an attack local officials described as brazen, brutal and an act of domestic terrorism.

zambia.news24.com...

I've just had some fun searching for exactly this citation, 148.000 results. N1c3!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
If I lived in Texas, I'd have to move due to sheer embarrassment.

If you lived in Texas (mounts soapbox) you'd be one of 26.96 million people of different economic, social, educational, and racial backgrounds in a very large and thriving state.

Very few of which have really raised an eyebrow at Jade Helm. Can't think of anyone talking about it at my corner store when I stop for coffee and tacos on my way to work each morning.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Bill Killian, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, called the shootings an "act of domestic terrorism,"

So can we now take it that this doesn't move any of het counts at all, and is therefore irrelevant??

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Interesting how certain posters are allowed to troll.

that plus the count is keeping track of important information that people need to know and the MSM won't tell us.

Right!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As was made clear from day 1 Jade Helm is an Escape and Evasion exercise. Yes it takes place over large distances but, it does not involve large groups of manpower. This is all it is. You take an SF team drop them off and say you are now in enemy territory you need to get this spot hundreds of miles away, and survive undetected. And go. This guys are going to avoid populations as much as possible and if the have to pass though a town for some reason they will get civilian attire and blend in as the pass through. I know that it is not as exciting as lizard people hiding in tunnels under Walmart waiting to collect and eat people but, reality can be dull sometimes.
edit on 20-7-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I don't get it, this is a conspiracy site yet there's an awful lot of this "hur hur hur a conspiracy" going around.

Remember the motto here is "deny Ignorance", not "Let Us Make Crap Up and Call It a Conspiracy"....

Anything could happen, literally anything.

Like it might rain, or it may not rain...

I don't think it's wise to mock people just yet.

Why not? When they post links to pictures of tanks, claiming it is evidence of Jade Helm it shows they are just making crap up, and those that just make crap up deserve to be mocked!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You forgot one

People admitting they were wrong :0

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 20-7-2015 by In4ormant because: I was wrong

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

www.marketwatch.com...

And then we have this:

in an attack local officials described as brazen, brutal and an act of domestic terrorism.

zambia.news24.com...

I've just had some fun searching for exactly this citation, 148.000 results. N1c3!

Right. At the initial press conference. He has since walked back his comments. I'm infinitely more concerned with what the actual investigators are finding than what some guy who isn't directly conducting the investigation says at a press conference literally minutes after the shooting.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
As was made clear from day 1 Jade Helm is an Escape and Evasion exercise. Yes it takes place over large distances but, it does not involve large groups of manpower.

And there's no outcry over about 100k federal troops normally stationed in Texas every day of the week.

Shrug...go figure....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join