It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars are fake?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm, i recently stumpled over this vid:

www.youtube.com...

Seems there are some unexplained mysteries, that serve his theory about a holographic universe but i'm not really convinced.

What's your thought?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tichy

So it is a projection in a snow globe?

Who is doing the projection?

I only made it 2-3 min and decided that was enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

After jumping through the video, I feel confident in telling you that the Youtuber's theory is nearly 15 minutes of delusion with a musical backdrop.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I made it to "would we have a glue..."

I may not have a glue,
But I have a clue,
this video is silly..

Still watching, trying my best, but the pace is killing me..
edit on 18-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Everything is a subliminal suggestion. Most people who aren't familiar with that prefer to say holographic as it doesnt bend their mind to the point of panic until of course they begin to wake up and see everything for what it is. You have to wake up in stages, you can't grasp it all at once it's too difficult for the mind to process. I remember when i first read a book several years ago called 'The Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot, and what a Mind bend that was.

You may find it here if you'd like to check it out, it's one of the most fascinating books i've read. But it's only one door which will open many more for you should you decide to read it.

The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The music on the video starts to suck after a while. Some of the stuff he says could be happening, we actually have not been outside of our solar system yet. No matter what, the heliosphere could be blocking much of what is out there, it is an energy barrior and it can distort the actual location of stars if it is strong enough. Part of the voids of space could have energy being drawn a different way, the light might not come this way. There are a lot of possibilities, I am not stuck just believing the ideas that are accepted.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

My thoughts:

That you'd give a run down and summary of the video and the theory of how stars might be fake, so I can still contribute to the thread but also spare myself the time I'd waste watching that video.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I like the way you put that 'waking up' is not an all of a sudden flash and 'wha la,' Im awake. It is a process of continuing research, revelation, reflection and realization.

I also read that Talbot book about 20 years ago. It laid out a theory which still has me thinking and conjecturing. But as you say, it is only one door, but worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The music on the video starts to suck after a while. Some of the stuff he says could be happening, we actually have not been outside of our solar system yet. No matter what, the heliosphere could be blocking much of what is out there, it is an energy barrior and it can distort the actual location of stars if it is strong enough. Part of the voids of space could have energy being drawn a different way, the light might not come this way. There are a lot of possibilities, I am not stuck just believing the ideas that are accepted.

Best comment i've reat so far.

I would agree to this.

In my opinion the guy shows us some theory, made out of some known facts about the universe and our solar system. If you really go trough his claims you can't really say he's wrong with it. But it's the interpretation that matters, i think.

And data can be interpreted in several ways. Not necessarily in his view of the realms we are living in.

Still it's an interessting thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thankyou for your kind reply, 'm glad to hear someone besides myself here has read that book too. It was a real wake up for me, the more i read, the more i craved Truth. And from then on it was like shifting dimensions. I can say with the utmost honesty now i am very happy to know what i do right now, and that those things i learned led me to where i am.

It's interesting though isn't it, the parts of that book that defy reality like the woman making the trees in the grove vanish. There were many incredible accounts that few people will ever hear about in history. But again, if i discussed what i believe now, well .. it's even more mind mending than the last door i entered

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Everything is a subliminal suggestion. Most people who aren't familiar with that prefer to say holographic as it doesnt bend their mind to the point of panic until of course they begin to wake up and see everything for what it is. You have to wake up in stages, you can't grasp it all at once it's too difficult for the mind to process. I remember when i first read a book several years ago called 'The Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot, and what a Mind bend that was.

You may find it here if you'd like to check it out, it's one of the most fascinating books i've read. But it's only one door which will open many more for you should you decide to read it.

The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot

Thanks for your comment and the link.

Maybe i'll check out this book.

The thing is: I have personally no doubt, that there's some more behind the curtain of reality. But especially the holographic theory is just one out of a dozen ones. There's much more to see out there i'm sure and life is a mystery we have to solve.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Do you feel the hear of your Sun/star? Can your eyes penetrate it's aura?

This won't be valid answer for those who lack internal expansion, but Im okay with that..

I've Astral projected/traveled into a paralell space, simular to ehat we all do when we dream..

Within these experiences I have left our planetary body and beyond, within the paralell.

The stars are real as you and I. That's all I can give ya..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He's putting much information into small time window. Actually i like that but ofc you'll have to research some of his statements and get behind the ideas/theories.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Do you feel the hear of your Sun/star? Can your eyes penetrate it's aura?

This won't be valid answer for those who lack internal expansion, but Im okay with that..

I've Astral projected/traveled into a paralell space, simular to ehat we all do when we dream..

Within these experiences I have left our planetary body and beyond, within the paralell.

The stars are real as you and I. That's all I can give ya..

Beside your experiences i think, that stars aren't fake too. About the astral thing i'm still curious. I tried to get hypnotised by professionals to remember past lifes. All i can say that this experience wasn't really different to what i feel/see when i meditade.

I meanwhile think it's all made off our subconscious. Whatever this means...
edit on 18-7-2015 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Actually, Voyager 1 has left our solar system (past the heliosphere). As of September 13 2013, it is now officially in interstellar space. So, as we continue to monitor Voyager 1, we shall see his theory physically proved to be worth the data bits it uses to exist.

Voyager 1 Reaches Interstellar Space

edit on 7/18/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Now you have sparked my attention. I do not recall specific events from the book but I have held closely to the ideas of David Bohm. The idea of an "implicate' and "explicate" order, our physical reality being the explicate and the implicate being all else from which and into which all withing the explicate come, return to and really, never leave.

As for what you believe now, if it has as foundational material, concepts derived from that book then I think I would find it most interesting. For me, I have chosen to continue life here in the explicate but more with my head in the implicate, if that makes any sense.

And if you don't mind, I think I will surf some of your other posts on ATS and glean a bit more of how your 'mind mending' has played itself out here in this three dimensional illusion. "Mind mending' Ha.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I watched the video because I do subscribe to the idea of a holographic universe, not in the sense of photons but in the sense of the interference patterns created by three quarks to create workable "particles." Could we be operational within a confined/bordered space where our space is real and the balance fake? I find that unlikely, I don't believe it is a mix of two systems. I believe it is one continuous virtual reality system. Now don't get me wrong, the idea of a virtual reality could still appear as "solid" as a true reality. Minds can be tricked to operate within unknown systems to make them understandable, it all comes down to programming at the interface/sensors (brain/senses).

You have to remember 4 things here; the classical universe is some 99.999999999999% free space, the quantum universe is some 99.9999999999999% free space, the "universe" has a net sum energy value of zero and our sensory systems and brain do not operate in real time, meaning there is always a propagation delay, even if at times minute, between what we sense, when it is transferred and whenever it is processed.

We may never have definitive proof of how this "universe" works until we are outside of it and I would refer that statement back to interferometry, gravity waves and our inability to measure same as we measure from within the effected system.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/18.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

True my friend ...

But it'd not sub conscious if your CONSCIOUS and engaging in the experience you project out of pure Will and intent!

Never been hypnotized before..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I watched the video because I do subscribe to the idea of a holographic universe, not in the sense of photons but in the sense of the interference patterns created by three quarks to create workable "particles." Could we be operational within a confined/bordered space where our space is real and the balance fake? I find that unlikely, I don't believe it is a mix of two systems. I believe it is one continuous virtual reality system. Now don't get me wrong, the idea of a virtual reality could still appear as "solid" as a true reality. Minds can be tricked to operate within unknown systems to make them understandable, it all comes down to programming at the interface/sensors (brain/senses).

You have to remember 4 things here; the classical universe is some 99.999999999999% free space, the quantum universe is some 99.9999999999999% free space, the "universe" has a net sum energy value of zero and our sensory systems and brain do not operate in real time, meaning there is always a propagation delay, even if at times minute, between what we sense, when it is transferred and whenever it is processed.

We may never have definitive proof of how this "universe" works until we are outside of it and I would refer that statement back to interferometry, gravity waves and our inability to measure same as we measure from within the effected system.

Cheers - Dave

Second best post i've reat so far.

I know what you mean when you say

the idea of a virtual reality could still appear as "solid" as a true reality

Of course it is real for us. And this makes it more then just a hologram. Even if it'd be projected from somewhere. If you have beeings within, that are aware of themselfs and can alter their reality then it's more than just a program, that runs on some outside supercomputer. In this case you have a soul within.

By the way ...standing outside is an interessting point. If you would be god. Would you be outside of it all or would the matter force you to be within? I think in some way that's a key question to understand reality.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If I illuminate an article with laser light, then take a photographic plate of the article. Develop the plate. Then place it in the laser illumination . I end up with a two dimensional object that appears to have three dimensions. Why would this happen, if the article wasn't a hologram in the first place?.

Now what happens, if I now take a picture of the hologram, make a plate, and then illuminate it with the same laser light. What happens then? does anyone know?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join