It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush, 91, falls at Maine home, breaks bone in neck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine (AP) -- George H.W. Bush, the oldest living former U.S. president, fell at his summer home on Wednesday and broke a bone in his neck but was doing OK, a spokesman said.

Bush, 91, was hospitalized in stable condition and was doing "fine" after Wednesday's fall, spokesman Jim McGrath said. McGrath tweeted that the 41st president would be in a neck brace.

Bush was being treated at Portland's Maine Medical Center, where a children's hospital is named for his wife.

Bush, who has a form of Parkinson's disease that has forced him to use a motorized scooter or wheelchair for mobility, has suffered a few other recent health setbacks. He was hospitalized in Houston in December for about a week for treatment of shortness of breath. He said he was grateful to the doctors and nurses for their care there.

AP Source
CNN

More at the sources. CNN's headline lists him as 41 but typos happen. I believe the 91 age is more accurate.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Sorry, I know he is old and has Parkinsons, but the former CIA director, war pig and torchbearer for the United nations and the New World Order will get little sympathy from me.

I do however, hope that the ground where he fell, is not forever contaminated.

Jan 16th 1991......."where the rule of law… governs the conduct of nations,” and “in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN’s founders.”

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What a drag it is getting old!! Hope the president is doing better, 91years old! man he needs to take it easy!
edit on 7 161216 1515 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Breaking News – This Just In – Geronimo (Mescalero-Chiricahua) skeletal bone material has been found and transplanted as a scaffold to the broking neck of George H.W. Bush, thereby repairing his injury.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Once he eats some more babies he will be cured. He's got friends on the inside

www.rollcall.com...
edit on 7/16/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
No apologies needed. I was exercising extreme restraint in the OP by not mentioning it was possibly a reaction to Trump's GOP poll numbers over his son, Jeb, today.

Did I just type that out loud? Obviously I failed in that restraint. Sorry! Bad timing. Not a fan.

Yes, his age is up there. Getting old is rough, even for former presidents.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sorry, I know he is old and has Parkinsons, but the former CIA director, war pig and torchbearer for the United nations and the New World Order will get little sympathy from me.

Jan 16th 1991......."where the rule of law… governs the conduct of nations,” and “in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN’s founders.”

Hell, maybe he'll finally realize he's human.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Awww, he's ok?

That's too bad.
I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if I knew he broke his neck and suffered paralysis for the remainder of his years.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I met him once. At least the wasn't the dill that his son was.

I thought it was funny that his bodyguards were just like the dark-sunglasses besuited thugs that they show on TV.

And the reinforced limo was fun.

edit on 16/7/2015 by chr0naut because: Damn faulty keyboard that doesn't register half the keypresses!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
...another lizard like Billy Graham that they keep resurrecting

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
CNN's headline lists him as 41 but typos happen. I believe the 91 age is more accurate.

Aren't they saying Bush 41 (41st President...) ?

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I hope he is okay and recovers quickly. I would never wish ill on my fellow humans.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I hope he is okay and recovers quickly. I would never wish ill on my fellow humans.

According to some beliefs, he's reptilian and not human!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Which is why he eats babies. Well that and the satanic ritchuals he and all the other elites take part of.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And the soulless bastards on Madison Ave., under the employ of the dynastic Bush political empire, are hard at work trying to figure out a way to use this incident (or future ones like it) to pluck at the strings of your emotions in Jeb's favor.

The ailing father. Win it for the Gipper. That whole nonsense.

You know the conversations are already happening. "How can we use this frail old man's aged mishaps to our campaign's advantage?"

They never stop trying to mindrape you. It is disgustingly relentless.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
My first thought was good, it couldn't have happened to a better person.

A moment later I hated myself for thinking that. There should be no joy taken in another persons misfortune, even if that person did kill a president, try to kill another president, and rig an election for his son to be president.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

You are absolutely 100% right!

In the next while when the campaigns really start to get into full swing you can point back to that post and say "Yep, I called it!"

Now I'll definitely be watching to see how they swing this.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The Bush clan are humans?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
My first thought was good, it couldn't have happened to a better person.

A moment later I hated myself for thinking that. There should be no joy taken in another persons misfortune, even if that person did kill a president, try to kill another president, and rig an election for his son to be president.

He and he son have killed thousands simply for the sake of profit.

Most the scum on your death row have less blood on there hands than this bastard and the rest of his family.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Grandpa Knack has broken his knee while gardening, please make news.
Granny Smith stumbled over a dead cat and broke her hand, please care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join