It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius - Disclosure Movie now on Netflix

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I saw a previous thread that was created about this movie right as it was about to be released, but did not see a thread that discussed it since it has been released on Netflix for free to watch (minus the cost of Netflix).

Here are my overall feelings on the movie, FANTASTIC! It talks about EVERYTHING, from The Fed, 9/11, False flag wars, Military Industrial Complex, oh ya and ALIENS. It's a documentary style film that follows Dr. Steven Greer (pictured below)

As he gives big concert halls speeches about how the government is keeping us all stupid so that we do not learn to free ourselves the way the Aliens want us to. It also goes off the deep end a little bit when it tries to verify whether or not this thing is an alien..further research appears that it is human? Sort of? Not sure if the results are conclusive yet.

Anyways, the movie then discusses how Dr. Greer has created a new 5th kind of contact with ET, and that is with meditation. Or Human contact with Aliens by means of meditation, and an iPhone app for $6.99.

What kind of makes me mad is how this movie starts off so promising and scientific, and brings to light all the corruption and evil within our current societies. But then it also has this sales pitch for his CSETI-5 website, and this weird feeling that his new group could turn into another Jim Jones following. But I do have some deep respect for Dr. Greer's willingness to put himself out there and explore new avenues to communicate with ET instead of waiting for the government to give us the Area-51 fast pass to see them.

Overall I would recommend everyone to watch it if they have Netflix, it's pretty entertaining and I would really like to read what others think of the film and the new 5th kind approach to talking to ET using remote viewing?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I may actually watch it now, I liked your diagnosis.

Are you familiar with Dr. Steven Greer?
I've been on ATS for a few years... He's not a very popular nor is credible according to many here.

I personally think he just wants to make money, he's always advertising and always wanting you to buy things, but I have not looked into him extinsbly.

I may give it a watch sometime, if anything just to see how crazy he's hyped up to be

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
It also goes off the deep end a little bit when it tries to verify whether or not this thing is an alien..further research appears that it is human? Sort of? Not sure if the results are conclusive yet.

The results are conclusive - it is human.
en.wikipedia.org...
and
news.sciencemag.org...

"The DNA was modern, abundant, and high quality," he says, indicating that the specimen is probably a few decades old. To the chagrin of UFO hunters, Ata is decidedly of this world. After mapping more than 500 million reads to a reference human genome, equating to 17.7-fold coverage of the genome, Nolan concluded that Ata "is human, there's no doubt about it." Moreover, the specimen's B2 haplotype—a category of mitochondrial DNA—reveals that its mother was from the west coast of South America: Chile, that is.

edit on 13-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just watched this on Netflix the other night. I to have been on the fence about whether Mr. Greer is a spook or a kook. But I did like most of his messages in this film. I agree that a good rule of thumb is if they want money it's a scam but that is how this word works... He speaks a lot about the self, and being able to accomplish things on our own and not relying on the old ways of thinking.

It was better than I expected and entertaining. Parts seemed to redeem Greer in my eyes and other parts made me raise an eyebrow. Just like everything else in this genre we are left with more questions than answers. I'm glad I didn't pay for it. But would recommend to someone who can watch for free.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Greer, similar to Enkee, is peddling his own brand of (get me rich) material. He has been innovative and entertaining, but he is no credit to the ragged field of ufology except in a couple of small ways. His act, however, is a necessary aspect of the vastly complicated phenomena that must be played out on multiple levels if earth's societies are to come to terms with what the UFOs really mean and that goes far, far beyond recognizing them as simply intelligent beings in fancy ships.

While many people today still do not believe that UFOs abduct people and subject them to "medical exams," that feature of alien activities has become commonplace in within the lore, ingrained and accepted--if only as, seemingly, a huge dark joke.

Greer was the first modern prognosticator of any voice to get into the really scary side of mental contact with ETs and he does it from a neutral if not positive approach. That area is where the real consequences are for the human race, technological aspects be damned. If you think that your government's 100% surveillance of you is unjust and an insult to your freedoms, you will feel mentally raped in an encounter with a telepathic ET unless that entity eases--with its other mind control abilities--your mental distress.

As many showmen before him, Greer serves a purpose to obliquely educate and prepare people for the worse case scenario short of us being dinner for the ETs. I seriously doubt that he is being propelled along with assistance from government forces. I suspect that as a man of intelligence that he is simply working on some basic truths that are visible to anyone that cares to be insightful and bending them to suit his own needs. He senses that the UFO phenomena is eventually going to grow into being a stylized type of religion with a validity like no other ever seen on Earth. The stage is being set.

You may call him and his "followers" gullible as has been said about some of the very early cults that sprang into being from UFO contacts and eventually faded. But your opinion will be ignoring a whole lot of evidence that indicates that there is an order and progression to the apparent madness and it is coming to a boiling point.

What will be the cry of the future? May I suggest "God is dead. Long live the ETs." Seems an appropriate use of an old term.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2015 by Aliensun because: spelling errors redux

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I was going to watch it, but I couldn't muster the will.

Steven Greer is just....Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yep. Ridiculous.

His forays into invisible ships are over the top. Only a 1000 bucks.

The church service of UFOs.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Some mushrooms originally came from Sirius.
That's all I'm gonna tell ya.

But remember, you heard it first here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for replying! But please do avoid using Wikipedia as a source in the future. If the DNA is human, I wonder why it looks so non-human!?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I may actually watch it now, I liked your diagnosis.

Are you familiar with Dr. Steven Greer?
I've been on ATS for a few years... He's not a very popular nor is credible according to many here.

I personally think he just wants to make money, he's always advertising and always wanting you to buy things, but I have not looked into him extinsbly.

I may give it a watch sometime, if anything just to see how crazy he's hyped up to be

To be honest, I wasn't aware of him until Inwatched this film. It's a decent movie to watch if you have the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Thanks for replying! But please do avoid using Wikipedia as a source in the future. If the DNA is human, I wonder why it looks so non-human!?

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with Wikipedia if one is able to verify the reference sources for a given article.

The references are usually clearly given, and the article can be checked on the merits of the sources.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I do like to listen to Stephen Greer, I think he has an interesting history and he is very consistent and coherent.

What I don't like about him is the same thing that Kerry Cassidy of Project Avalon got on his case about.

He believes that there are NO NEGATIVE ETs.

For me, there have been way too many whistleblower and witness statements of interaction with negative aliens, especially greys and reptilians, to claim that there are no negative ETs and that all extraterrestrial entities have our best interest at heart.

Anyway, I will watch Sirius first chance I get... I'm sure it's great!

edit on 13-7-2015 by antoinemarionette because: added sentence

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Did you bother to look at the second link I gave? If you had you would have seen

At least one expert has a more prosaic take—but agrees that the specimen is human. "This looks to me like a badly desiccated and mummified human fetus or premature stillbirth," says William Jungers, a paleoanthropologist and anatomist at Stony Brook University Medical Center in New York. He notes that "barely ossified and immature elements" of the hands and feet, and the wide open metopic suture, where the two frontal bones of the skull come together down the middle of the forehead.

You appear to want to avoid the evidence that it is human and claim it is alien!
edit on 13-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A human with ten ribs?a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Greer has not created a 5th form of contact through meditation,it has been around for a while and the man who put it together was Whitley Streiber.
In fact he has been doing mass meditation on his website for a few years with the intention of creating contact.

Read "the key" by whitley Streiber and it is broken down into what meditating on physical sensation does to the energetic body and how it relates to the Visitor experience and it was written in 2001.
If you are into the whole disclosure thing then you should definitely read that book,it is profound and if you understand what's being said your mind will be blown.

I'll have a bash at watching the guy but i'm not that keen on him,his effeminate ways grate the nerves.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I count 9 ribs for a total of 18. But still weird.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Humans have 10 ribs on each side that wrap around to link up with the sternum and the manubrium. So that is 20, however the total rib number grows counting the eleventh and twelfth ribs of each side, which are unique in that they do not fully wrap around the torso like the higher up ribs.

So in reality humans have 24 ribs.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
I count 9 ribs for a total of 18. But still weird.

Mr Greer is a medical doctor isn't he..? It wouldn't be the first time that a person has constructed a hoax. I do not say he did but just open up the possibillity he with his knowledge of the human body and access to "parts" carefully built this tiny creature from human tissue...

I see what I see... but not everything is the way I see it...

edit on 14/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Biggest pile of self absorbed crap I've ever watched. If that doesn't put the final nail in the coffin of that muppet Greer, then nothing ever will.

If he can communicate with Extraterrestrials, then I can poop out golf balls covered in barb wire!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If information on Wikipedia is incorrect it gets corrected in a hurry. Why shouldn't wiki be used as a source? The site even tells you if an entry has issues or requires verification. In this case in particular where the info is also verified by science magazine and probably others there really is little reason to doubt the wiki article or these results.

By the size this thing it was a fetus and its cranial deformity is probably the reason it died in the first place. (As to why it looks so damn alien).

I saw this documentry listed on Netflix but passed when it offered up this human corpse as an alien or proof of aliens. When a documentary offers up a known hoax it doesn't really intice me to watch.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join