It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Months After Dow 18,000 The Bull Is Exhausted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Bull is Exhausted - Sell Your Stocks

Reasonable people understand that the stock market can go down as well as up; so after a six year run that pushed the Dow Jones up 180%, maybe it’s time to stop looking for reasons to buy stocks and begin looking for reasons to sell.

With NYSE margin debt now at record highs, this alone is more than sufficient reason to take profits and exit the stock market now. As seen in the chart below, bad things happen at peaks in margin debt. There have been many times in market history when exiting the stock market for a few years was the smart move, I think July 2015 will prove to be one of them.

...considering the deteriorating foreign markets, and the increase in bond yields the world over for the past four months, I believe we are on the cusp of another significant market downturn that will overwhelm the best efforts of the “policy makers” to prevent it. With gold and silver’s bear markets now four years old, the prospects of a financial collapse causing a major rebound in the old monetary metals are looking better and better.

Folks it looks like now is a good time to get out of the stock market.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't get it. There is actual financial crisis in the air. Instead of talking about that we are speculating on a different one?

You my friend are ignoring "the bear in the china shop" .
edit on 12-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I am well aware of China's stock market.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It also doesn't hurt to take a look at what is transpiring on the home front.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BattleStarGal

After riding that bull for seven months I am too! Oh and funny how they call this ponzi scheme a bull market, too!

edit on 12-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It also doesn't hurt to take a look at what is transpiring on the home front.

Yep I can't fault you on either position . I just thought China was a bigger issue at the moment. I forgot that last thread was yours. I followed it a little I'll read the rest thanks .

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

OK......You do not need to run faster than the bear. How does this apply to the story posted above.......When money flows out of failing markets where does it go.........

The US market while deeply incurably flawed for the short term will remain high. Eventually the piper will be paid but it could take years.....And years.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

29 Elul. Watch a few days before and after.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I actually think this warning is timed about right. If you have too high a percentage of your equity in the markets, it is time to pull back to a reasonable amount so you do not have to wait so long to recover if something happens again. I think the risk is high in the market now and it is going to have a correction again. A big one.

But that is just my opinion, I have been through a few crashes in the past and if I knew then what to look for I could have saved a bundle. We still have some money in the stock market, but we pulled a lot of it out a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker This video is a joke right? "Day of the Schmita"? Sounds like a horror movie where a deli sandwich attacks.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

When money flows out of failing markets where does it go.........
Into the pockets of those who sell.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

80 per cent of trades are super computer algorithms, your average Joe isn't in the market at the moment ,there is no FED QE money through the discount window to their proxies JP,Sachs et al at the moment so all these algorithms are doing is recycling the coins making a profit on the eighth decimal place and a profit on companies buying their own stocks to boost prices or companies boosting share prices via Enron accounting,for example 70 per cent of Alcoa's profits is fees its charging itself between divisions.

Hence with no real investment we have now seen the 18000 mark about 8 times without QE4 this seems to be the current bubble limit.

There is no real market only interventions,the good news I suppose is that Central Banks now prop up markets limiting the downside,but when there is a downside like in China they ban selling and your stuck in the market like a roach in a roach motel.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Readers would be wise to read paul craig roberts article on how the price of gold has been artifically suppressed.

new topics

top topics

join