It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Here's one of the best analysis' of sep 11th, whole lot of other stuff aswell, a lot of you will have read this, but those who haven't, it's a must read.

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I find the conclusions to be far-fetched. I don't think a military coup against George W Bush is remotely related to the observable tactics employed by the bad guys or the other bad guys on 9/11.

This next site has some more interesting material, obviously biased but real, in the form of "Did you know" type questions. I have seen most of these points previously, but not the name of one of the Wall Street traders who cut and ran the day before, nor just how closely tied in the Bin Ladens and the Bushes were.

www.cosmosleft.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The "did you know" seems to be right on. But again, who is at the top? Well, who has been trying to own the world from the begining?

Who did Christ freak out about, on the temple mount?
What profession was Rothchild into?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.schillerinstitute.org...

This guy seems in a better position than most to speak on the subject, i'm not saying he's right, but this Zbigniew Brzezinski is involved somehow.

Did you know?
That 7 of the 19 hijackers are still alive? That they were the victims of identity theft?

this is the point i'm trying to make,
who were the hijackers?
how many of them were there (really)?

this link just asks questions that are unanswered, it doesn't attempt to answer any.

i thought it was pretty obvious the Bush story is bull #, but what is the real story?

All i can seem to come up with is 5 dancing Isreali's and the theory that some nut used remote control technology to crash the planes from a military bunker!

Anyone got any other explanations?

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree with you about some established facts, including identity thefts, and the arrest and later release of some celebratory Israelis. None of the hijackers were listed by name on passenger lists either - extraordinary.

I don't agree with any of the conclusions reached by the author of the article you've submitted at the top of this post.

If it was a planned military coup rather than an act of terrorism, the strategy and targets were so poorly selected as to render the attempt useless.

If you want to monitor progress on 9/11 Commission hearings and determine some answers for yourself, www.whatreallyhappened.com is not a bad place for regular updates on the cover-up. Not recommended for neo-cons or Bush sycophants.

But I would leave Mr Brzezinski alone myself.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good freakin' lord! I'd have to slap my momma if she gave me a name like that!

Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel please...

I still don't buy the Bush camp being behind 9/11. Creating a war on terror could have been just as easily justified any number of ways that are more effective, and cheaper, without the recent toll on the economy (which is their pockets too of course).

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Got sent a email containing a poem about 9/11.

Its really nice and if you want it...send a email or u2u to me and i'll send it too you asap!

Thanks
Gryff

posted on Jun, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"100 other more plausible explanations"

where are these explanations? please share some of them with me.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The attcaks that accured on september the 11th 2001 we're not a coup! It was as deliberate as the attacks on peral harbor by the JAPANEES! they would of happened if that communist cyborg gore was elected too. The attackers were not repeat NOT of american origin. they were of middle eastern origin and used tactics that charlie or sammie would of never used. i voted for bush although i dont always agree with him. i would feel safer if mccain had won but oh well. gore would of scoulded bin laden. thats it. hell if gore was president there would probally of been 2 or 3 more attacks of the same or greater magnitude already. gore does not have the balls to hit back

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

"100 other more plausible explanations"

where are these explanations? please share some of them with me.

Here's one...though it will sound familiar.

Islamic extremists, believing themselves to be martyred and that 70 virgins are awaiting them in heaven, hijacked airliners and flew them into selected targets.

OMG! Islamic terrorists, with flight training, hijacking planes? You're right, how implausable is that?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"Islamic extremists, believing themselves to be martyred and that 70 virgins are awaiting them in heaven, hijacked airliners and flew them into selected targets.

OMG! Islamic terrorists, with flight training, hijacking planes? You're right, how implausable is that?
"

oh yeah, that one.

www.wanttoknow.info...

matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

emperors-clothes.com...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

globalresearch.ca...

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Peace

We are probably drawing different conclusions from the same page. I actually don't draw any conclusion in a web of lies and deception. Only complete distrust of this government/shadow government.

To get your 100 plausible explanations develop a matrix of these variables in varying combinations:

* Islamic fundamentalists who booze and gamble and get lap dances just before going to meet their maker
* the Controlled Demolition company responsible for sweeping away and burying the Oklahoma building as well as the WTC (before flight recorders or other tangible evidence might be found)
* the ownership of WTC by Silverstein for only three months before 9/11, first time in private hands: purchase price $3.2 billion, insurance claim $7 billion
* precision flying of the people identified as hijackers compared with the training they actually received
* the security company responsible for all four airports on 9/11 and the amazing things that they let through onto the aircraft that morning
* the Israeli-sourced instant messages on the morning of 9/11
* the program of detailed warnings given to the administration both internally and externally prior to 9/11
* the refusal to clear material from congressional enquiries
* the supposed training drill that was to occur on the morning of 9/11
* the performance of the Commander In Chief, NORAD and others on 9/11
* the abject cynicism and corruption and abuse of the media by the current administration
* the cheerful celebration of those five guys on a neighbouring rooftop
* the bonds of friendship between the Bushes and the bin Ladens
* PNAC

Add in these lesser knowns:

* MossaD
* CIA
* Identity thefts from several hijackers: who and why?
* Mobile phone calls from aircraft - real or no?

Now create your own explanation...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
please, what is a PNAC

need to know

thank you

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Bush behavior that morning was xompletely mind blowing, to say the least. Not to mention the failure of the Secret Service to act properly.

Mossad and CIA. Rich rich rich people. Bush.

Illuminati. Zionists.

NWO.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
PNAC = Project For A New American Century

These are a group of dangerous "neo-con" bastards dating back to last millennium - well before the "War On Terror" marketing brand - this is the group, including Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Quayle et al - who planned the course for American domination of the world.

They were looking for another Pearl Harbour. If you are at the loony extreme of conspiracy theorists, you should believe that their agenda brought about 9/11 or at least complicity in 9/11. Actually, if you are a reasonable person, you need to consider exactly what they have said and how their agenda has been followed anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.newamericancentury.org...

read this if you wanna know more about the PNAC, some scary language in that file,

"The process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalysing event like a new pearl harbour"

On 9/11, i'm not expecting someone to come and post and reveal what happened, i just thought people might have come across other possible explanations than those i am aware of, guess not.

top topics

join