It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CyberBerkut: The world should know and see it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We, CyberBerkut, have received a file which value cannot be overestimated in the order!

Expensive senator McCain! We recommend to you next time in foreign trips, and especially for territory of Ukraine, not to take with themselves confidential documents.

On one of devices of your colleagues we have found a lot of the interesting. We have decided to lay out Something: given video should become property of world community!

cyber-berkut.ru

We are CyberBerkut! We will not forget! We will not forgive!

No comment.
edit on 07am11110000007 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Appears to be the film set of the fake beheadings. I was stunned how many people here thought it was real. Maybe this will help them. Probably not though. People hate being tricked. There are real beheadings on the internet. Once you see one, you will not be tricked again.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That made me lol so hard.

Even if you didn't comment on your own OP.

Lulz.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am a bit skeptical of this video.

No Audio , that obviously was not a security cam recording that.

Anyone could have produced this.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

But that's why it's so funny. Because it's a video of a video being shot, but it doesn't show anything other than a bunch of people standing around. Can't see anybody's face to verify anything. And for some unknown reason they decided to dub the same music over that video that they dub over videos of suicide bomber and sniper attacks.

But hey, berkut says it came from one of McCain's colleagues electronic devices, so it must be true!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nevermind all that. Those "beheadings" we were shown (or rather not shown) were completely bogus. No heads were cut off. And we're supposed to believe its because ISIL edited it to keep us from being exposed to the gore? Get effing real.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

And we're supposed to believe THIS?!?

Get effing real.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree that the world should know what Cyberberkut really is: a revanchist neo-Nazi group engaged in a systematic program of hate speech and disinformation. They claim to be a group of hackers, yet they have never demonstrated any technical ability in that area. All of the confirmed cyber attacks they have claimed credit for have been basic Denial of Service attacks. The documents they have claimed to have hacked are often photographs of physical documents, not computer files, have been obtained through open sources and/or are palpable fakes. Cyberberkut cannot possibly have hacked John McCain's mobile phone. For one thing, why would McCain carry an incriminating file around with him?
edit on 11-7-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No no it was a "colleague" of his, not him specifically. His name just makes it sound better. Despite the fact they don't name who they got it off of.

Nor do they explain why it took them the better part of a month to get it uploaded.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: DJW001

No no it was a "colleague" of his, not him specifically. His name just makes it sound better. Despite the fact they don't name who they got it off of.

Nor do they explain why it took them the better part of a month to get it uploaded.

The vaguest the better, I guess. Perhaps one of Cyberberkut' s admirerers can explain why the NSA is evil for spying on foreign diplomats' private calls, but Cyberberkut (an FSB franchise, not directly managed by Corporate) are heroes for allegedly doing exactly the same thing?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That made me lol so hard.

Even if you didn't comment on your own OP.

Lulz.

Seems like your the only one laughing......

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

There are real beheadings on the internet. Once you see one, you will not be tricked again.

This is where we discourage people from watching beheadings. It is not pretty and that morbid curiosity will burn an image into your mind. I'm wondering how this thread was given the thumbs up.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Not the only one finding this absurd though, it seems.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
State sponsored rußian mafia has hit rock bottom?...

You can tell they're Russian by their body language.

Seriously pathetic guys.... I hope you're reading this...
edit on 11-7-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Because it is obviously not an actual beheading. (Nor an actual video of the CIA faking a Daesh beheading.)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Which "collegaue"?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Your source, you tell us

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: EA006

Not the only one finding this absurd though, it seems.

You've stated its absurd, and you had a good laugh. Why not leave it at that?

The video has no sound, its also a stationary camera, probably on tripod.

Doesn't have to be a security camera, if I was CIA or an agency employee I'd want video evidence of the entire set-up.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Because it is obviously not an actual beheading. (Nor an actual video of the CIA faking a Daesh beheading.)

How can you be so sure? Do you have evidence of your own?

Now I'm not saying it is real because I don't know, I just don't get how you can be so sure it isn't?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
State sponsored rußian mafia has hit rock bottom?...

You can tell they're Russian by their body language.

Seriously pathetic guys.... I hope you're reading this...

You can tell what nationality someone is based on body language?

I'm impressed.

Can you share or give us some pointers on how this is done?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join