It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Unveiled: Exposing The Very Beginning of Genesis by A Master Teacher

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now I am not here to discredit the Bible but I am here to expose it for what it is.

The Bible is very useful to those who understand it and very useless to those who do not understand it.

Today I will expose the very beginning of the Bible which is Genesis.

Please pay very close attention to what I will show you.

Also if you wish to leave negative remarks about me please do not. For this topic is not about me.

I am not a prophet but all negative remarks about me are already predicted and will be useless towards this thread.

So now that I have your attention lets show you the truth about Genesis.

First I would like to explain the creation of Food in Genesis.

Skipping to the 3rd day of creation

Genesis 1:11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

Skipping to the 6th day of creation

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Here at this moment God produces plants that bare fruit and tells us that we can eat from every tree that bares fruit but as we read more into the Bible. The Lord God (the false God) changes this course of action.

Here is when the Lord God comes in.

Genesis 2:5

Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground,

Genesis 2:9

The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

OK now as we can see God already formed trees and plants that bare fruit so why is the Lord God re doing this? And where did the tree of good and evil come from?

It is simple He did this because he is obviously the False God and the tree of good and evil is apart of his trick to control us.

Now after seeing this you may still not believe me that there is a False God in the BIBLE but lets move onto the creation of Mankind shall we.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Here we have God creating Mankind both Male and Female at the same exact time in his image but lets read what this False God does.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 2:18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him."

Genesis 2:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

Now we understand that this False God made man and woman when God had already created Male and Female.

Are you starting to see the truth now?

The Real God created Mankind first both Male and Female at the SAME TIME!
The False God created Mankind separately and called them Man and Woman.
The Real God created Plants and Trees in which we could eat from EVERY TREE that bared Fruit.
The False God created Plants and Trees and then told us if we eat from a specific tree we would DIE.

But wait things get even more interesting as The Bible Unveiled will be continued....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlockBanOutkast

Or Elohim is accountable for the Spiritual account of creation.

And YHWH Elohim, his son, is accountable for the physical account of creation.

edit on 8-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth and no plant had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground,

Simple enough…

The earth was still barren, hand't been fully terraformed yet. Only greenhouses were established as yet. Enough seed had to be produced to begin spreading plant life.

Do you realize how many tons of different kind of seed would be required for that? You'd have to start where rivers run and the climate is temperate, release animals to eat and defecate providing the fertilizer and spreading the seed even further.

This would be a huge labor intensive project by "those who came down" or whatever.

Ad whatever you do, don't eat the damn embryos off the tree of life, got it?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Something that has always bothered me about the biblical creation story is that god supposedly created the vegetation etc which needs sunlight for photosynthesis prior to his actually creating the sun.

So someone who clearly didn't know their botany wrote genesis. Just a little something I got the ruler for for pointing it out at school.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Elohem CREATED through words / vibrations the 6 days.

Some type cataclysm happened , then this Yahweh fellow FORMED a man then cloned the female from the man.

There is two different creations from two different entities.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

OP, are you asserting that the Genesis story has been tampered with, and somebody inserted a "false God" into the mix to justify themselves somehow, or are you asserting that the story tells us/warns us of a false god in the Genesis story, and explains when and how we were duped by this false god....?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

OP, are you asserting that the Genesis story has been tampered with, and somebody inserted a "false God" into the mix to justify themselves somehow, or are you asserting that the story tells us/warns us of a false god in the Genesis story, and explains when and how we were duped by this false god....?

Yes I'm telling you that a False God has mislead everyone when it comes to this book. Giving reasons why some people hate the Bible and why others simply misunderstand it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

See the problem with the Bible is that it is FULL OF WITCHCRAFT.

Most people will read this book and be cast under a spell.

People have no clue of what this book is trying to tell them nor do they understand why the book still offers truth even in midst of deception.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I interpret this all a different way. I see Genesis 1 as a rough outline of a story, followed by the story itself, starting in Genesis 2:4

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

Genesis 2:4 closes out the outline encompassed in Genesis 1:1 - 2:3

Genesis 2:5 starts delving deeper into the story:

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground

It's sort of like saying "Today, I woke up, I brushed my teeth, then I took a shower" compared to "Today, I awoke when my alarm went off at 6:40am. I rolled my left foot out of the bed and found purchase on the floor before swinging my right leg round next to it. After finally awaking enough to stand firmly, I took my toothbrush from its resting place, dabbed it with toothpaste...." and you can see my point.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
I interpret this all a different way. I see Genesis 1 as a rough outline of a story, followed by the story itself, starting in Genesis 2:4

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.

Genesis 2:4 closes out the outline encompassed in Genesis 1:1 - 2:3

Genesis 2:5 starts delving deeper into the story:

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground

It's sort of like saying "Today, I woke up, I brushed my teeth, then I took a shower" compared to "Today, I awoke when my alarm went off at 6:40am. I rolled my left foot out of the bed and found purchase on the floor before swinging my right leg round next to it. After finally awaking enough to stand firmly, I took my toothbrush from its resting place, dabbed it with toothpaste...." and you can see my point.

I find it interesting that you take it that way....

If this was true then why did bible fail to explain where CAINS WIFE came from?

Genesis 4:17 Cain made love to his (wife), and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.

The Bible does not explain at all where Cains wife came from but yet she appeared in the story. But when we put things together certain things start to make sense.

Genesis 4:15

But the LORD said to him, "Not so; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

Ask yourself why was Cain afraid of someone killing him?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Genesis 5:4 tells us that Adam and Eve "begat sons and daughters." Josephus, the Jewish historian, states that "The number of Adam's children, as says the old tradition, was thirty-three sons and twenty-three daughters." The point, of course, is that Adam and Eve did have many children.

Therefore, brothers must have married sisters at the beginning. Remember that the law against close intermarriage was not given until the time of Moses—e.g. "none of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him" (Leviticus 18:6). There was nothing wrong with brother and sister marriages, originally. If you think about it, that is the only way to populate the world, starting with only one pair. Notice that Abraham married his half sister with no condemnation from God, even though this was later forbidden

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Yes I agree with the brother sister thing but the bible speaks nothing about Cain and Abel having sisters. So once again where did Cains wife come from?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But the Bible does say Cain and Abel had sisters. If you had read my previous post, Genesis 5:3-4

3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. 4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So if I'm reading this right, you are taking the obvious contradictions within the Genesis account and saying that they are the work of two "gods", one the real god and another a deceiver? Thus that is why they are contradictory? Why couldn't it just be sloppy book writing?
edit on 8-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Oh yea ,well what about Mosquitoes ? :>) lol

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's only an english translation. The words themselves each have multipul meanings in hebrew and they didn't have more definitive ways of expessing ideas, --->It's not so simple to convay a point if you are trying to say something like what i just wrote there. If that was written in Hebrew it could be interprited 50 different ways. Because certain words in that sentence just don't exist in Hebrew.

The whole retranslation from Hebrew to english is at best mainstream.
There are definitions for hebrew words that are known today that have been lost in time and are unknown now.
For all it's worth, The bible is only the retranslation of what the Jewish prists thought the written scripture meant in their own interpritation. You can have literal words like Blood, Tree, Rock, ect and will only mean a few things because they are items.

But when we describe say Creation, Even the Hebrew word for creation can be interprited as building, The Begining such as Origin, Establishing, These are just very crude examples.
You may recall from your early school days that the English alphabet includes the vowel letters "A-E-I-O-U" (and sometimes "Y"). Unlike English, however, the Hebrew alphabet is a consonantal one: there are no separate letters for vowels in the written alphabet (though some letters, in particular Vav and Yod, can function as "consonantal vowels"). This does not mean, of course, that vowels are not used in Hebrew. In fact, it is impossible to say anything at all without vowel sounds. But ancient Hebrew contained no written vowels as distinct letter forms: the actual vowel sounds were "added" to the reading by means of oral tradition and long-established usage.

Genesis is only written and translated to english according to popular belief of how it should be interprited.

As an experiment, try reading the following: Lv th Lrd yr Gd wth ll yr hrt

If you were able to "figure out" that the above string of letters reads "Love the Lord your God with all your heart," (Deut 6:5), then you might be able to see how a language could be entirely made up of consonants—with the reader supplying the missing vowels.

In order to properly read this text, you, the reader, must supply the missing "intonations" or vowels.

And this is just skimming over the problems of this book to begin with. Vowels make a huge difference in interpritation.

Because as it stands, Oral tradition is what supplys the addition of vowels into the interpritation of the hebrew written langauge from ancient times.

There could be 2 gods OP. But my point is it really dosn't matter what the vowels are trying to tell us or what the word they picked is the right word or not. Because the people who wrote it in english are also deciding what is written in there and how it should be interpritated.
edit on pm70000003115Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:41:57 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

edit on pm70000003115Wed, 08 Jul 2015 14:42:30 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Something that has always bothered me about the biblical creation story is that god supposedly created the vegetation etc which needs sunlight for photosynthesis prior to his actually creating the sun.

So someone who clearly didn't know their botany wrote genesis. Just a little something I got the ruler for for pointing it out at school.

I would have given you the ruler too. It's clear that there was light, 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. You are aware that vegetation can grow with artificial light right? Of course you probably didn't know that back then so I will spare you the ruler this time.

I find it baffling that people can't clearly see that Genesis 1-2:4 is the intro to the creation story with Genesis 2:5 and on going into more detail. No offence, but come on people, it's basic reading comprehension, you don't need to be scholar in order to figure that out.
edit on 8-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

As posted above, that is exactly the way I read it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm not referring to those sisters but I'm referring to the sisters that were born during the time Cain had claimed a wife. Where did these sisters come from?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So if I'm reading this right, you are taking the obvious contradictions within the Genesis account and saying that they are the work of two "gods", one the real god and another a deceiver? Thus that is why they are contradictory? Why couldn't it just be sloppy book writing?

Read this scripture I hope it will help you better understand this false God plans.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join