It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking (copied from Eleanor White’s former website Citizen Soul Power)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Gangstalking (copied from Eleanor White’s former website Citizen Soul Power)

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control. Many targets start with being harassed in the workplace, via workplace mobbing and bullying. When they change jobs the same thing continues. Gang Stalking is the community portion of this systemic system of control. What will happen to a target is that they will be followed around, tracked and monitored by the Suburban Spies/Snitches. They will seek to harass and find ways to control every aspect of a targets life.

The civilian spies can be parts of community oriented policing programs, but it’s not necessary. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is made a part of the ongoing never ending systemic form of control and harassment. These actions are designed to control the target and to keep them in line. These actions are also designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support.

This controlled society uses average citizens to accomplish this harassment protocol. Some of these citizens will be parts of Community Based Policing initiatives, many will not. The closest thing to this that we have seen before is McCarthyism, Cointelpro and RED SQUAD programs, that have been around for more than a hundred years.

For the targets of this harassment, gang stalking is experienced as a covert, psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time. For the state it’s a way to keep the targets in line, control them.

There are now efforts around the world to use something called community based policing. This is more than likely what is playing a large role in gang stalking. “Ruling the community with an iron fist. “Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric, cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert Action Quarterly, summer 1997.”

gangstalkingeducation.wordpress.com...

edit on 7/8/2015 by eriktheawful because: Edited to place correct external quote tags.

Please read links:

Posting Work Writen By Others

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites On ATS

Starting A New Thread? Look Here First
edit on 7/8/2015 by eriktheawful because: added links

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

Hey I did not give you permission to use my name in the transmission of this OP.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This sort of thing has been going on for a long time, in work places it is often practiced by sociopaths who use it as a way of protecting them selfs, and since most people work in the same industry when they change jobs its easy to keep the black list going. However to try and move it in to the big world, I dont see how it could work, just too many factors to control, too many people out side the loop.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Bullies target victims. Bullies everywhere recognize hapless victims the way lions scan herds of animals looking for weakness to prey upon.

If one feels persecuted then maybe one is presenting themselves as a victim to be bullied. It doesn't matter where they go, others see the victim and bullies respond to this. That makes it appear as an organized effort, especially since the perception that one hasn't done anything wrong.

On the other hand people or kids that bully…

There are two types of kids who are more likely to bully others:

Some are well-connected to their peers, have social power, are overly concerned about their popularity, and like to dominate or be in charge of others.
Others are more isolated from their peers and may be depressed or anxious, have low self esteem, be less involved in school, be easily pressured by peers, or not identify with the emotions or feelings of others.
Children who have these factors are also more likely to bully others;

Are aggressive or easily frustrated
Have less parental involvement or having issues at home
Think badly of others
Have difficulty following rules
View violence in a positive way
Have friends who bully others
Remember, those who bully others do not need to be stronger or bigger than those they bully. The power imbalance can come from a number of sources—popularity, strength, cognitive ability—and children who bully may have more than one of these characteristics.

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I experienced that due to escaping from an abusive network and certain extremely corrupt and unethical people.

This site also has information.

spectralintelligencesolutions.com...

The term Gas-Lighting originates from the 1944 film Gaslight. In the movie, the character of Gregory Anton, played by actor Charles Boyer, attempts to drive the character Pauline, played by actress Ingrid Bergman, insane. The phrase Gas-Lighting has come to mean similar actions and behavior, as used in the film, against a victim.
"The White Glove treatment"

"The White Glove Treatment" is slang for Gang Stalking as jokingly referred to by the Masons who either participate in, or know of its usage against so-called "Enemies of Freemasonry".

[Note: The phrase "The White Glove Treatment" is not limited to Freemasonry, as members of similar groups and organizations often practice Gang Stalking.)
Ritual Gangstalking

Reportedly performed by cults and secret organizations such as Satanists, secret orders of free masons, some voodoo /obeah practitioners and Scientologists as a means of control or for punishment. "Ritual abuse" is incorporated into "ritual gangstalking" patterns in this case.

Cybergangstalking

A situation where an individual is identified to be a target through Internet participation and their personal identity is determined. Cybergangstalkers pierce the electronic veil and are able to enter into the real life of a person, creating all forms of harassment, theft, psychological operations including slander and libel, and able to commit crimes against the targeted individual.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Do people still believe in a secret network of satanists controlling everyone's lives through ritual abuse, and that "they" control every facet of society though holding public office? I have a new spin on this...maybe evil Christians are the ones perpetrating all of this, in order to keep the sheep grazing in the same pasture.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I know paranoia when I see it.
It is all around me!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
here is a video of an interview by a targeted individual with a gangstalker.

the stalker admits they go to a "town hall" style meeting and paid in gift cards.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Really! I can't get ahead in life, so everyone must be out to get me...no introspection needed. Its all a massive conspiracy to keep you down.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Check out some of the videos on YouTube. I think mental illness explains the vast majority of what you see.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Agreed!!! 100%

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

This YouTube video is not proof of anything except 2 guys sitting around talking, and one has a camera. Are we to take an unsubstantiated conversation between 2 people in a park to be proof of a wide ranging conspiracy? There is no offer of evidencebyond what these guys are saying. Has anyone bothered to look at statistics for mental illness among the homeless?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have yet to see one case of 'gangstalking' that appears to be anything more than paranoid schizophrenia.....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Scientologists openly gangstalk people, they're called Squirrel Busters...

So anyone who doesn't believe other more occult or esoteric societies indulge in gangstalking is either a disinformation artist, or naive to reality.
edit on 8-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Scientologists openly gangstalk people, they're called Squirrel Busters...

So anyone who doesn't believe other more occult or esoteric societies endulged in gangstalk ing is either a disinformation artist, or naive to reality.

Some weird stuff has been in my life lately..
I used to think gang stalking was mental illness. Most of it probably is.

Oh boy... It's not fake..

My brain is screaming at me to share my story, but I'm just not going to.

I fully support the OP.
edit on 8-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It exists.

I have experienced it myself.

I have had a few masonic ex boyfriends and one of them told me things as an ex mason about the gang culture and how they victimised those that knew too much.

I have also been keyworker (social worker /probation officer) to the lowest of society from schedule 1 offenders, homeless people, drug addicts to those suffering from mental health issues and plenty of them confirmed they were part of such activities, paid in drugs or stolen goods.

Accusing victims of ''paranoia'', delusions'', ''schizophrenia'' etc is part of their game plan of discrediting victims.

I know about mental health as I have studied and worked in the field, I know the difference between a person suffering schizophrenia and a genuine victim.

The real issue is that the majority of society are cocooned from such lowlife realities happening in towns and cities everywhere because they aren't part of it, they go to work, commute, watch tv etc and comment from their armchairs. They are blinkered to reality.
edit on 8-7-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Which cult, or esoteric groups are you referring to? And why not turn that around? Just because one group ( that actually exists) does something, do all of them have to? I am dissident and contrarian to most things, and I left a powerful church myself, I don't like or trust the government, and no one is doing this to me...what is the criteria that gets one chosen for this treatment? Name drawn from a hat? I left the pentecostal church because I was beaten for not falling down when the preacher put his hand on my forehead. The treatment I , and others, received at the hands of this church of zealots was exposed, and still no gangstalking. People need a reason why they can't get themselves together, and this is just one of the ways people toss their own shortcomings and inability to cope on to some one else. Take responsibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Benderisfunny

So now it's been proven that one group does, it doesn't mean others would?

Goalposts keep moving on this subject.

Debate with others.
I know the truth... I just wanted to share proof that it happens.
I've done that now.
edit on 8-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
I am not trying to score a goal...did you miss the rest of the post...why doesn't it happen to everyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
nvm...

It's making me uncomfortable explaining this..

Things I said, is why for me..
edit on 8-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join