It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video..Dallas cop threatens to break 14 year olds neck

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A Dallas cop has been caught on video threatening to break a 14 year old boys neck and calling him and his mother both pieces of shi#.

The cop says he threatened him as a form of verbal judo to regain control of the situation that he was in full control of.

The mom was in cuffs and the 14 year old boy was crying and asking why, but I can see why he would be scared of this crying 14 year old kid and threaten to break his neck .

This is the way cop are handling more and more situations, violence and extreme overreactions. Hey but at least he got suspended for 3 days with pay, so now all you people in Dallas still have a chance at him coming to your house when you have to call 911.

DALLAS — As a member of the Dallas SWAT team, Terigi Rossi was a regular fixture on the TV show of the same name.

But in a confrontation last fall with a 14-year-old boy, Rossi was anything but a stellar representative of the force.

In profanity-laden terms, Rossi is seen on video telling the teen what's going to happen if he doesn't shut up.

"I'll break your f***ing neck," he says in the recording, which News 8 obtained through an open records request. "You understand me? You understand me?"

www.wfaa.com...

edit on 7-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looks like John Kerry is a big fan.

And I have to say--Massachusetts's loss was Texas's gain, because Terigi Rossi would have been a great addition to any police force in our State.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Looks like John Kerry is a big fan.

And I have to say--Massachusetts's loss was Texas's gain, because Terigi Rossi would have been a great addition to any police force in our State.

Thanks...

Wow. lol.. just wow lol

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just another bad apple?

Nah, the whole tree is infected.

This becomes more clear every day.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The thing that really bothers me is how much LEOs lie, omit and/or falsify information on the police report. The report is an official document which often times is used as the majority of the evidence in court. The fact that people are charged and convicted from police reports which are extremely skewed is depressing.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh I am seriously interested in how this one will be defended here...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

"But we don't know what happened before filming started"

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

The usual defenders probably wont bother in this thread.. I think it will be hard to defend that lol

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Khanzeer.

Boorish behaviour from these roid affected specimens is not at all to be unexpected in this day and age.

Not until there is a proper vetting process that weeds out the hogs.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do you actually do anything other than moan about police?

You're a perpetual victim.

edit on 7-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
Attention police and police apologists: This man is a child abuser. You don't get to stand beside this guy and claim to be good. If you're a cop, you're wrong. You should quit and warn your boss that you will be out on the streets watching their forces and prepared to fight them if they attack innocent people. Because somebody's going to shoot you before you shoot them, and you told them to do it by putting on that uniform that says "I am dangerous and i will abuse you". Shame on you all.

link   
This is why every encounter with the police needs to be video and audio recorded and uploaded real-time.

If our leaders won't protect us, then it is the only other option.

Get the app on your phone and start it the minute you see them.

Evidence, exposure and massive lawsuits will force change.

What a tough guy.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

someone has to to fu$%$%% do something.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

You want to do something?

Clean up the cause of these types of police. The #ty inner cities and the #ty ghetto residents they have to police.

They are an effect of the situation not a cause of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Clean up the cause of these types of police. The #ty inner cities and the #ty ghetto residents they have to police.

So lets just blame everything and everyone else instead of the cop. Sounds about right..

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Inner city residents are responsible for this grown man threatening to break a 14 year old boy's neck? I would like to see how you came up with that logic.

Shift the blame to exonerate the thugh while ignoring the real issue.

That's what you did there.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Another example of police being above the law. This officer is on camera making terroristic threats as defined under Chapter 22 of the Texas penal code. Sometimes I think communities should establish their own police units and separate courts where these "bad apples" can get a dose of actual justice. If there was a real threat that these people might actually be held responsible for their words and actions then who knows, maybe they'll stop terrorizing citizens. Maybe our dogs will be safe in our yards. Maybe our children won't be in danger of getting shot when their chicken nuggets are mistaken for guns. Maybe a sense of honor will be returned to the badge.

This, of course, is an impossible pipe dream in this day and age. What will be the straw that breaks the camels back?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

What cities? What neighborhoods? What's the problem there? How did you find out about it? What do you suggest we do? What shall we tell our bosses to get the time off- That we paid the police to do something and they just went out and abused children instead, so now we have to go fight a war in the inner city on the company's time?

No doubt you have much to teach us that you learned in your very important highly paid job that doesn't stop you from arguing with people you believe to be unemployed and unimportant in the middle of a week day. But if you're hiding in the back of a seven eleven in my area not restocking the beer and I end up with a warm tall boy so you can defend the police on your phone, i'm never going to be able to consider you a true equal in society.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

you're defending this cop's behavior?....he's doing this because of the area's residents?.......I guess to you the only place a cop is suppose to act like a human being, is in a wealthy white gated community.
edit on 7-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this is becoming what is expected and accepted in police/citizen encounters.

a few days ago i saw a helicopter flying incredibly low near my flat, before disappearing behind the houses and obviously landing. so i went to see what was going on (camera in hand). when i got to the scene, it quickly became apparent that there had been a serious motorcycle/car accident. i saw the paramedics doing CPR and so didn't even turn my camera on. i don't want to record that. i was interested in the helicopter. anyway, there were a lot of police arriving on scene. there were also a lot of obviously curious locals arriving to see what was going on. i would call this natural curiosity. however, within a few minutes of my arrival a couple of the officers present decided that the assembled onlookers shouldn't be there. they began telling people to go away. when they were ignored, they moved the (already placed) cordon tape back specifically to push back the onlookers. then assailed them with 'you should be ashamed of yourselves' 'get lost' etc. so, unprofessionalism was kicking in. tempers frayed as the officers' demeanour deteriorated. one man pointed out that he lived on that street and had every right to see what was going on. he actually said 'it's a free country'. the officer's response? - 'no it isn't'. i kid you not. another complained that one particular officer was behaving like a bully because he had a badge (which he was). the officer offered to remove his badge. such professionalism! these men were out of control. i have NO CLUE why they felt the need to turn a tragic accident scene into a mini-confrontation. it made no sense. i could only surmise that this is now the default mode of police, everywhere, in any interaction at all with people. i was glad they weren't armed. their obvious psychological problems were, i think, representative of the majority of law enforcement worldwide. they can't do diplomacy. they snap immediately into offense mode if ANYONE, to ANY DEGREE, does not IMMEDIATELY comply with ANY instruction they issue. i believe large parts of the modern police forces of the world are made up of, to be frank, psycopaths with inferiority complexes and personality disorders. i can think of no other explanation for the 'new norm' of volatile, hostile police attitudes in most situations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join