It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vetting Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh man bringing back memories.

I need to finish that series, got to the 5th book and didn't have the other two.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I KNOW you hate Political Correctness, yet because Trump said a truth about illegal immigrants, the PC crowd has jumped on it calling him a racist!

You are a little bit wrong here. He didn't say illegal immigrants he just said immigrants. There is a difference between the two.

Thus a 32 year old women is dead because of politics?

No the woman is dead because a psycho killed her.

Trump told the truth, and political correctness is making him out to be a racist?

Trump didn't tell the truth because not all immigrants are rapists and killers. He is being labeled a racist because all he is doing is spouting stereotypes.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I find this hilarious, bwahahahaha! Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the Republican Party. Rick Perry actually said that, and that he was offended by Trump's racist remarks.

Truly sad. Trump is disgusting and appalling!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I KNOW you hate Political Correctness, yet because Trump said a truth about illegal immigrants, the PC crowd has jumped on it calling him a racist!

You are a little bit wrong here. He didn't say illegal immigrants he just said immigrants. There is a difference between the two.

Thus a 32 year old women is dead because of politics?

No the woman is dead because a psycho killed her.

Trump told the truth, and political correctness is making him out to be a racist?

Trump didn't tell the truth because not all immigrants are rapists and killers. He is being labeled a racist because all he is doing is spouting stereotypes.

That's what he said but was it what he meant? Or just a political opportunity to hang him high?

Also the psycho wouldn't have had the opportunity to kill anyone if the city of San Fransisco obeyed Federal Law! Hell Obama can't even be blamed for that one now can he?

How many times has Obama said something and got attacked for what he said and those who worship him came back telling everyone what he "really" meant!

Welcome to the world of Political Correctness!

edit on 5-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The Donald is just a shill to make Jeb look like a compassionate and reasonable alternative to whoever the DNC decides to run; I don't think it will be Clinton. I could backfire on the GOP if he keeps this crazy talk in front of the media.

With out women....they think Trump is a clown.

Without a nice slice of the minorities....that Trump is alienating.

Who does that leave in the GOP demographic? Old white, male Christians...not enough for a serious run at the WH.

Fear not...Jeb will save the day for the GOP...it's just political theater. Trump is playing his part well and it looks like Cruz and Christi will follow in his footsteps with more off the wall, silliness.
edit on 5-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's what he said but was it what he meant? Or just a political opportunity to hang him high?

So you support a guy that is actually so stupid that when he announces he is running for president he says what he doesn't mean?

Also the psycho wouldn't have had the opportunity to kill anyone if the city of San Fransisco obeyed Federal Law! Hell Obama can't even be blamed for that one now can he?

How many times was the guy deported? If Donnie was to actually go to the border where we have fences he will see that it doesn't work. How can Obama be blamed did he give that guy a gun and tell him to kill that woman?

How many times has Obama said something and got attacked for what he said and those who worship him came back telling everyone what he "really" meant!

You mean like in the way your worship of Donnie is making you go around and tell people what he really meant?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So you support a guy that is actually so stupid that when he announces he is running for president he says what he doesn't mean?

How many times was the guy deported? If Donnie was to actually go to the border where we have fences he will see that it doesn't work. How can Obama be blamed did he give that guy a gun and tell him to kill that woman?

You mean like in the way your worship of Donnie is making you go around and tell people what he really meant?

Your hilarious!

I hate both political parties. Partisanship is what I am against! I want compromise and unity and honesty! Sorry that doesn't jive with Progressive beliefs.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Your hilarious!

I hate both political parties. Partisanship is what I am against! I want compromise and unity and honesty! Sorry that doesn't jive with Progressive beliefs.

But I dont think Trump is even close to a compromise.........

And I dont think we should compromise on constitutional matters, and that my friend is why I dont trust Trump...

hes already proven he will do whats expedient for HIM, not necessarily whats right

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The Donald is a joke. He seems popular though. What does that tell you? The GOP is desperate. Not the party, they don't care, the people NEED a hope. Trump? That's desperate. They've gotta get their # together. Don't be confused with the win in 2014. Only

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

SARCASM AHEAD

But he's entertaining.... and everybody knows his name.

How do you think Arnold Swartzenagger (or for that matter - Ronnie Raygun) became Governer of California - for the entertainment value.

People don't think. It's not required by our masters.

edit on 5-7-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Your hilarious!

And I dont think we should compromise on constitutional matters, and that my friend is why I dont trust Trump...

hes already proven he will do whats expedient for HIM, not necessarily whats right

That's why I like him! Listen to his speech again!

He admitted he "Loved Lobbyists! They made me a lot of money!". How many politicians would have the balls to say that even though they rake in the profits?

There is an arrogance of honesty coming from him, that none of the "establishment" politicians will be honest enough to admit! Yet they benefit the same way The Donald did?

Honesty goes a long way with me in this world full of liars.....

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you hate both parties then why are you supporting a person that is running for the Republican nomination? Shouldn't you be voting for an Independent?

I want compromise and unity and honesty!

Then why are you supporting Trump because he is none of these things.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Your hilarious!

That's why I like him! Listen to his speech again!

He admitted he "Loved Lobbyists! They made me a lot of money!". How many politicians would have the balls to say that even though they rake in the profits?

........so why would we put our weight behind a man who admits he loves lobbyist? Does this not go against every conservative principle?

I listened to his speech.........again where are his solutions? Its all platitudes.......

If people dont want to look at his background and see this for what it is then we deserve what we can get......

Again we have much more qualified conservative candidates who have actually stood their ground in politics for conservative values and have a history of doing so.....

In the face of the mulititude of candidates that we have, why anyone would get behind the Trump circus blows my mind....

We had 8 yrs of elected platitudes (no offense to my liberal friends)

If we elect another one who has no solutions then we get what we deserve

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Most politicians aren't stupid enough to admit they can be bought like a whore on a street corner. But Donnie is that stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

SARCASM AHEAD

But he's entertaining.... and everybody knows his name.

How do you think Arnold Swartzenagger (or for that matter - Ronnie Raygun) became Governer of California - for the entertainment value.

People don't think. It's not required by our masters.

So true so very sad and true

Heres the thing, if youre a liberal progressive and you like someone who is that and stands behind their principles, then by god vote for them at least you are voting for something you believe and someone who stands for what they say and has a plan....

Bernie Sanders is PERFECT for that.......I wouldnt vote for him, but by god the man knows his crap and knows his ideology and has a track record to prove it...

But to vote for someone who clearly doesnt represent what you believe , and has PROVEN it by his past, and then lies to your face, and not only offers platitudes , but doesnt offer any viable solutions?

I dont get it......

Rand Paul vs Bernie Sanders.......now THATS an election
edit on 7/5/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

In the face of the mulititude of candidates that we have, why anyone would get behind the Trump circus blows my mind.

Because people see him act like a hardass on some tv show and think he can do the same in the White House. This just proves the dumbing down of America is almost complete.

8 years try 4 decades. The last good person we had in office was Kennedy.

link   

Most politicians aren't stupid enough to admit they can be bought like a whore on a street corner. But Donnie is that stupid.

Hey the man is a billionaire , if anyone thinks he hasnt used and will not use lobbyist to satisfy is own needs , then I dunno what to say......

Its my impression that people on both ends of the spectrum hate lobbyist, I wouldnt vote for him just for that quote alone......

link   

I was a diehard Rand fan, after his Father....for years..

I've lived in Los Angeles and other parts of California most of my life and have witnessed first hand the change Illegal Immigration has made to my once GREAT city/state.

I would have NEVER given Trump a listen before. But I actually sat down and heard him in an interview. I heard him speak about Illegal Immigration (not the rapist comments) and I thought to myself, "Just on this one issue alone, I may consider him"

I never thought I would be a one issue voter, much less support someone as arrogant, wild, or a loose cannon as Trump.

But all the other candidates are FAILURES on this issue. Even the GOP ones. Even Rand Paul who's ideas about Immigration and guest worker status are CLOWN SHOE ideas, which is why I lost all respect for Rand.

Trump has wild bravado, a wild style, a big mouth and no tact.

But I like him. I like the fact he tells it as it is. I'm so tired of the politicians, the smiles, and the constant IGNORING of the Illegal Immigration issue to the cost of hundreds of BILLIONS to our economy, and thousands in taxation for us here in CA.

So I'm actually giving him a listen. It's weird. But I'm a hawk on the Immigration issue. I want someone who will be a hawk also. I'll take THAT for 4 years and get something done, rather than someone like Rand Paul who won't do squat.

And I say this as a diehard Libertarian. I know, it's shocking.

edit on 5-7-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   

In the face of the mulititude of candidates that we have, why anyone would get behind the Trump circus blows my mind.

Because people see him act like a hardass on some tv show and think he can do the same in the White House. This just proves the dumbing down of America is almost complete.

8 years try 4 decades. The last good person we had in office was Kennedy.

I do not disagree with any of these points, and we had him killed

link   

I listened to his speech.........again where are his solutions? Its all platitudes.......

If people dont want to look at his background and see this for what it is then we deserve what we can get......

Again we have much more qualified conservative candidates who have actually stood their ground in politics for conservative values and have a history of doing so.....

In the face of the mulititude of candidates that we have, why anyone would get behind the Trump circus blows my mind....

If we elect another one who has no solutions then we get what we deserve

A very valid point that we should pay close attention to, one that has become very apparent in the Democrat Race is what are the candidates actually SELLING - themselves or solutions (at least ideas).

Trump is selling himself and he really doesn't care about anything else - he just wants the 'notch on his belt' of being President on his list...

I think Clinton is the same....

Neither care who pays for it, who benefits and who suffers and dies just so long as they go down in history as a president.

That's the question What are they Selling us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join