It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally caught a spirit on camera today!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My daughter in law was taking video with her phone of my grandsons playing in the living room and a white light came through between the boys very quickly and then went through the floor into the basement.

My husband who is the biggest skeptic of the family, although he has had experiences of his own, has gone over this video with a fine tooth comb and he was left with the comment.. ok that's kinda scary.
I don't find it scary because it is a white light. I have seen other entities that appear red or even black before and have mentioned those experiences here, but white light is usually positive entities, so this doesn't worry me. I welcome our resident experts to look it over.. the first part is the full original video and the last is a slowed down section of the event itself that my husband did for me.
edit on 4-7-2015 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sweet!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

Interesting vid NephraTari!

I bet people will be yelling "bug" but I will wait and see what everyone says.

I know sooner or later one of us is gonna catch one of our spirits on camera.
Perhaps you just did!

s&f

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Did you have to add the cornball 'creepy' music? That just suggests you are trying to lean to a spooky explanation, as your intro text alludes too. So I would suggest you have already made up your mind about it and any notion that it was a reflection of light perhaps off a shiney book cover, pan, watch, another smart phone in the room (seeing as if looks very bright outside) you would simply answer that there was nothing else in the room that could have reflected the light. So I don't think you will be impartial to this discussion. Mind you neither would I because I don't think spirits or orbs exist... Stale mate?

Unless it's After Effects in which case I'll just frown and go outside and smoosh a flower into the dirt. But seeing as you are an old member I'd assume you would know not to try that old chestnut here?
edit on 4-7-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

btw, spirits ride on paper planes of light, I guess that's something new?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This looks like very poor CGI to me. Not much else to say other than that.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Cool. I agree with you that white light is usually positive entities.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Its shaped like a paper airplane..

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
That made me laugh!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My son was watching a tacky YouTube video that I didn't care to have included, but I can upload it with no audio if that bothers you.

Those that know me, know that I don't come to ATS with fake evidence or stories. You can choose to believe what you like. It doesn't bother me. My mind is never made up.. while I might have my own ideas as to what this was I always remain open to intelligent assessments and ideas.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

My son his wife were sitting on the couch, besides the kids, they were the only ones in that area of the house at the time.. and I am certain my daughter in law would have noticed the difference since a paper airplane would land.. not vanish.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Video removed? Well that's a bummer.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Video removed by user?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
I am reuploading one with no music to satisfy some

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks for that...glad I got to see it before it vanished.

I seldom put up any videos, personal experiences on ATS anymore because of the snotty reactions and comments.

I don't mind criticism and skepticism but rudeness is unacceptable.

Thanks for putting it back up!
edit on 4-7-2015 by olaru12 because: TTUI extra DIV

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I don't suppose he was watching the wacky you-tube video on a smart phone? (Just to clarify how many children were in the room? Is the you-tube kid one of the kids we see playing or another one in a corner? Who was behind you? Or to your far left/right? Are there wind-chimes outside? Perhaps a shiney delivery truck outside the window? It could be so many things, but you say you have not made up your mind, but I am troubled to believe you seeing as you've created a topic called "Finally caught a spirit on camera today!" in a video with x-files type music in which you intro it with the words... (hmm video removed by user now... but it did say something along the lines of "Ghostly visitor in my house".

Doesn't seem all that open minded to me, why not just say, "What caused this light to move across the room?"

edit: Oh geez, I see the video was removed because of me... I did not think I was coming off as harsh? Just can't see how you were being purely objective when you choose the spooky music, along with the other leading words you've used. You have to admit why you choose that style of music, and now removed it, seems like a guilty reaction? I'm sorry you felt the need to change the video.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

sorry here is the no music version

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thanks for putting it back up. Could be a ghost! Or a ghost paper airplane, it really does look like one lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did anyone see it WITHOUT the camera? I fail to understand why something would show up on camera but not to the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
the two children in the video are the only ones in the room. My son is their father. My daughter in law was filming with her phone and no one was behind her. There is a dining room behind her, all the windows are closed with curtains to conserve on cooling in the hottest parts of the summer. So no light from outside and we are in the middle of the woods so no city vehicles or otherwise. and btw I removed the music as I said I would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join