It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy All Monsters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The nations raged,
But your wrath has come,
And the time for judging the dead,
For rewarding your servants, the prophets,
and the saints and all who respect your name,
Both small and great;
And for destroying those who destroy the Earth.

In this passege we find the difference between the term " World".

The civilization of a working order and system man has created.

And the Bibles use of the word " Earth".

The actual planet itself set up to house whatever kind of "World"
man bestows upon it. Many people speak and believe of the "End of
days " as predicted in the Bible. But they don't realise the difference
there is in all three.

The end of days- The end of time itself.

The end of the world- mans civilization.

The end of the Earth- A day that science has determined will come, when
the Earth will cease to exist. What amazes me about this passage?
Here we have a man, in solitude. Housed by a cave in the "Earth", living
in a " World " of spears and arrows. And amazingly, speaking correctly of a
"Time " that would come.
A time
when man would not only be capable of destroying the only home he has,
the planet itself, Earth. But as I believe, is also part of an elusive agenda,
that many come to this site in search of. Because the fact that world leaders
have a different agenda apart from the common folk. In terms of where this
world should be headed. Is as plain as the nose on a face.

Therefore, I find no shame in coming to a conclusion. And
I purpose that many of the worlds psychopathic leaders and world elite do
love Satan. And that his agenda, is their agenda. They know God exists and
they are at war with him. All Gods creation is the Battlefield and the souls
of men and the Earth itself are the spoils. And my prediction is that Jesus
Christ wins in the pre emptive round.

But the more obvious question?

How could someone who lived 2000 thousand years ago, even fathom the
destruction of the planet, at the hands of evil men? It even works backwards
in terms of belief. As the destruction of the Earth has only become possible
in the last seventy years. So people before that reading this passage must
have marveled at how unbelievable it is by any stretch.

For once forget the BS and insults, arguments and thread drift.

And just explain this to me in your tems. Can you make better sense
of this than I have here?

I'm open!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Some people want to see the world destroyed, and be the last man standing.

Some people have ALOT of power.

And unfortunately, some people are both.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I believe that the prophecies of the Bible are being intentionally fulfilled by some anthropocidal power. What better way to cover one's immoral actions than by calling such actions the "work of God"?

You wonder why John foresaw a force capable of ending the world. I present to you such a force, and it is way older than John himself: human selfishness.

edit on 3-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Who are the monsters you speak of?

Can you name them?

If you name them are you not playing God by being a judge of your fellow man/woman?

Is St. Paul a monster because he held the coats of those who stoned Stephen and approved of it? He was complicit in Stephen's execution and then went on to become the scribe for the Christian movement as Moses was to the Hebrews. Was Moses a monster when he murdered the Egyptian? Even the greediest politician or banker has not committed as heinous a crime as Moses and Paul. By Christian standards a murderer even, if he repents, is not a monster, but a child of God.

Who are we to name monsters when we do not have foresight to see the future turns an individual might make along life's path? One thing I would not do is call any man or woman a monster.

That is one of the things that does my brain in about Christianity. So many Christians do the very things that scripture tells them not to do. Did Christ not tell us "Do not judge. As you judge so shall you be judged"?

Destroy who?

edit on 3-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Therefore, I find no shame in coming to a conclusion. And
I purpose that many of the worlds psychopathic leaders and world elite do
love Satan. And that his agenda, is their agenda. They know God exists and
they are at war with him. All Gods creation is the Battlefield and the souls
of men and the Earth itself are the spoils. And my prediction is that Jesus
Christ wins in the pre emptive round.

But the more obvious question?

How could someone who lived 2000 thousand years ago, even fathom the
destruction of the planet, at the hands of evil men? It even works backwards
in terms of belief. As the destruction of the Earth has only become possible
in the last seventy years. So people before that reading this passage must
have marveled at how unbelievable it is by any stretch.

For once forget the BS and insults, arguments and thread drift.

And just explain this to me in your tems. Can you make better sense
of this than I have here?

yes. not that it would be any more comfortable to read. its harder to accept these cruelties and travesties without groping in the ether for some cliche childrens book villain that can be struck down and brought to a final end. but there is no such villain. its a device just like emmanuel goldstein in that book 1984.

as for the actual answer: there are many answers. some make more sense than others. my personal answer is discipline. we lack it, sorely. there are two extremes: sentimentality, and discipline. love and war. im a strong believer in the greek philosophy of mediation, but as a very passionate (and undisciplined) species, we pick our strong suit and haul ass. gets a little crazy after that because...have you ever played the card game 'speed'? gotta be the fastest to win. imagine playing chess like that. with a board three times as big. in a very dark room. with only one flashlight between two players. thats life, and we do our best with it. but no, no supernatural forces involved. that we have verified anyway. its just a very cruel game of chance. and you know why its cruel? because its indifferent. it doesnt care what you want or dont want. and i personally trust that indifference more than i trust someone who promises to be gentle. at least a game of chance is incapable of being deliberately malicious.

...you did ask.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

How could someone who lived 2000 thousand years ago, even fathom the destruction of the planet, at the hands of evil men?

if a person thinks we started out in caves with spears & rocks, then sure, i can see how they'd arrive at this conclusion..
..but what if it didn't happen that way?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

.you did ask.

Of course I did and your summary is as welcome as any.
edit on Rpm70315v18201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Satan + mortal elitist slaves have this world or the Lake of Fire to choose from.

They are determined to stop Revelation 21.1 from becoming reality.

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.
2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband

Satan has to abide by the rules of the Bible like getting his mortal chemist guys to create chemicals that just so happen to turn rivers blood red.
Revelation 16:4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

imagine playing chess like that. with a board three times as big. in a very dark room. with only one flashlight between two players. thats life, and we do our best with it. but no, no supernatural forces involved. that we have verified anyway.

could we realistically expect two knuckleheads to be even capable of doing that..?
..yet somehow these same knucklehead types have developed TV's, satellites, holograms & etc

something doesn't add up here

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

imagine playing chess like that. with a board three times as big. in a very dark room. with only one flashlight between two players. thats life, and we do our best with it. but no, no supernatural forces involved. that we have verified anyway.

could we realistically expect two knuckleheads to be even capable of doing that..?
..yet somehow these same knucklehead types have developed TV's, satellites, holograms & etc

something doesn't add up here

i was leaving room for the possibility, out of courtesy.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
you need to always quote the address of the verse.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

And here is when the end of the earth comes

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 21:1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
edit on 3-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So right and thank you for doing so. I won't edit
and invalidate your post.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think its just a metaphor, the age of a philosophy, stops and a new one comes. Like its always been. =)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

no problem

I added to my post above so please reread I put when the end of the earth is stated in the scriptures

Many do not differentiate between the world as a system and the earth as a planet. sometimes the words are used interchangeably but the context always defines it, at least in the AV it does.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

One thing I would not do is call any man or woman a monster.

If I have used no ones name, how could it be said that I have
judged anyone? By monsters, I refer to those the Bible speaks of
as " The wicked" of course. If you don't understand that men
can be monsters? Then you must live in some namby pamby
kind of world, where you yourself ride high on a horse of
your own moral code. And of course that would make you
the codes most common offender.

That is one of the things that does my brain in about Christianity. So many Christians do the very things that scripture tells them not to do. Did Christ not tell us "Do not judge. As you judge so shall you be judged"?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

yes. not that it would be any more comfortable to read.

I found this funny coming from you Chaz. ]
I mean try reading it in bed or something for cripes sakes. lol

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Satan has to abide by the rules of the Bible

So Satan is following the bible and playing his role... like a good "christian"?

Interesting.

edit on 4-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
So Satan is following the bible and playing his role... like a good "christian"?
Interesting.

Yep, like a good little errand boy, abiding by the rules of a book that he supposedly hates.

Everyday, i keep challenging the fallen angels and Lucifer to prove me wrong. Like good little weak cowards they always run for the shadows.

Here is a really simply challenge for them to prove they are in control:

1) intervene before the false prophet pope mouths off in September about aliens and land throughout the world.
2) distribute an equal share of gold and silver to everyone on this planet, hence no Mark of the Beast
3) allow people to colonize new planets hence the unemployed that want a job will be instantly happy.
4) make energy free with cold fusion and clean energy.
5) dish out cheap technology to the people of this planet.

Now what is stopping the aliens (fallen ones) from doing the above points and instantly winning the hearts of 6.5 billion people.

Hmmmm, but a book they hate says that they have to give technology to the elite and allow wars to exist. YHWH says that they have to obey His rules at all time.

So they have all that technology and knowledge yet they still cannot override the timeframe that YHWH wrote millenniums ago.

There is also the chance that this world is nothing more than a boot-camp training ground for wisdom. Only when a spirit holds no grudges does it move on from this world. If it hold a grudge at the time the body dies, then it has failed and faces the same test again via reincarnation.

This means both Lucifer and Yahweh are working on the same team. Lol.
edit on 4-7-2015 by Tristran because: Mark of the Beast

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Yep, like a good little errand boy, abiding by the rules of a book that he supposedly hates.

This means both Lucifer and Yahweh are working on the same team. Lol.

Thank you, for sharing this information. Unfortunately, many may not get the hint.

There is a reason why yahweh is being allowed to influence the world like this. When people reject living in The Holy Spirit of The Highest, Elyon, The Merciful Father in Heaven, they keep the spirit/energy of the fallen angels and the wrathful yahweh around them.

Yahweh the jealous wrathful god of war and of Israel who wants to be exalted amongst the nations's teachings:

"And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. "- Deuteronomy 19:21

God The Highest, Elyon, The Merciful Father of Heaven's teachings revealed through The Christ:

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Matthew 5:38-39

"But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. " - Luke 6:35-36

We are all given the choice to choose the narrow path of love and mercy (The Spirit of The Merciful Father in Heaven, already beyond Earth, Eternal in The Highest of Heaven)

or...

The wide path of wrath and destruction (the spirit of the jealous, wrathful, israeli war god yahweh wishing to be exalted among the nations and worshipped by all).

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I have to believe they are both the same God in Heaven tho Arp.
And his personality splits accordingly and justifiably depending
on who he is judging. We are made in his image. Yahweh, Yajoveh,
Yashua, The Alpha and the omega. All is one one is all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join