It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This pic will have chemtrail believers going nuts!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
But in actual fact, its just a very nice example of how the air properties can vary GREATLY within the space of a few thousand feet. I'd say both planes are fairly close to the same altitude because of the size of the contrail fanning out, but obviously there is a difference of at least a thousand feet and that's all it takes..

Of course, it could also be an older plane vs a newer plane. But its my understanding that the old gen engines are fairly rare..im sure Zaph or others will shoots me down for that if im wrong!

link to full res image

imgur.com...
edit on 3-7-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

It's a trail of chemicals!

See, water (main composition of contrails) is a chemical element...

Just kidding, of course. Nice post, S&F mate.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

It's a trail of chemicals!

See, water (main composition of contrails) is a chemical element...

Just kidding, of course. Nice post, S&F mate.

Thanks buddy!

Actually, you can see the longer contrail is already dissapating, so in fact, even chemtrail believers cant say that that is a chemtrail, which basically means that this is a perfect example of the un-homogeneous nature of the atmosphere. Yay me

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Indeed a perfect example of the atmosphere's temperature/humidity gradient effect on condensation.

Really nice shot

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Is this your pic?

Should have checked flightradar24 to see what their separation was.

Maybe you still can if you remember time and date?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Is this your pic?

yes, its my pic, it was over central london and the time i took it was 13.09 today

I didnt think...yes, should have checked. Im sure you will be much faster than me at looking, but im going to try now.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I saw a trail like that on Wednesday going over Swindon, usually there are loads of dissipating trails over my house but that day which was when we had no cloud at all there was just the one and was dissapearing almost straight away.

Is this something to do with atmospheric pressure then?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I saw a trail like that on Wednesday going over Swindon, usually there are loads of dissipating trails over my house but that day which was when we had no cloud at all there was just the one and was dissapearing almost straight away.

Is this something to do with atmospheric pressure then?

Its many factor, air temp, altitude, air pressure and water saturation levels. All these things combine to make a plane leave a trail or not. I used to think that the trails were pollutoon, like a lot of people do i guess, but now i see it as the plane leaving a trail of ice crystals in its wake, its a beautiful image really. Now i contrails are very beautiful.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Is this your pic?

Hmm...im having a bit of trouble finding the culprits on FR24

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I'm having a brain fade with it too.

It's flight aware that does historical flight tracking I think, but do you think I can find it??

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Is this your pic?

The separation is not necessarily a prerequisite to produce a contrail or not, while generally the higher up an aircraft is, it is more likely to produce a contrail. Temperature can vary quite considerably along the horizontal plane as well. Something that those interested in the subject of 'Chemtrails' would understand in the main.

The picture here is not anything exceptional, much less going nuts about.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Actually, simple, natural clouds are the best example, when there is a lot of empty air all around them at the same level. And the actual chemical makeup differences are quite minimal. They form, dissipate, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I'm having a brain fade with it too.

It's flight aware that does historical flight tracking I think, but do you think I can find it??

Ah, ok, let me check flight aware. Do i think you can find it? Dunno mate, you tell me!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Is this your pic?

The separation is not necessarily a prerequisite to produce a contrail or not, while generally the higher up an aircraft is, it is more likely to produce a contrail. Temperature can vary quite considerably along the horizontal plane as well. Something that those interested in the subject of 'Chemtrails' would understand in the main.

Well, i was being tongue in cheeck about them going nuts. And yes, you are right, the image really isnt anythign special. Just interesting in that it proves a simple point.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Actually, simple, natural clouds are the best example, when there is a lot of empty air all around them at the same level. And the actual chemical makeup differences are quite minimal. They form, dissipate, etc.

Of course, but since its tough to gauge the height of clouds, it could be easier to prove with contrails at known altitudes. But yes, of course, clouds are the absolute perfect example of un-homogeneous air.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It would be handy to know still.

I've seen many videos and pics similar to the OP's before, many of which claim it shows the difference between a contrail and chemtrail.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

It would be handy to know still.

I've seen many videos and pics similar to the OP's before, many of which claim it shows the difference between a contrail and chemtrail.

Unfortunately, my clients are about to come in and sit with me to adjust this animation for the 458th time

So, if anyone wants to have a look the image was taken in central london today at 13.09 and i was looking east/north east

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Is this your pic?

Just interesting in that it proves a simple point.

Throwing shots in the dark at the separation distance between 2 planes that are 10s of thousands of feet in the air...

All that proves is ignorance.

A contrailer ought to know better.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Is this your pic?

Just interesting in that it proves a simple point.

Throwing shots in the dark at the separation distance between 2 planes that are 10s of thousands of feet in the air...

All that proves is ignorance.

A contrailer ought to know better.

Meh, i made it clear that its speculation. And that i was only going on the size of the fanning of the contrail. Could be 1000 feet could be many thousand feet. Im well aware that its impossible to know.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nice picture. I suppose you have the blessings of the small blue people to be able to make a thread here. Good for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join