It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remain vigilant this Fourth of July !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
America celebrates its independence this Saturday . There is a terror alert warning issued , the mainstream media is all a buzz . There have been recent attacks In our country and overseas .

I would preferred this thread not to fall into a false flag or blame game. Don't worry about who is at fault just remain vigilant . Myself I will not worry whether It is Isis, TPTB, The US government , Agenda 22 or anyone else.

Everyone stay alert. If you see something and you think you should ask a question speak the hell up and ask that question . If you see something you don't like call 911 or better yet go to a officer and point it out. ( yes with your finger )

I seriously doubt anything will happen . But if something does happen . Would you like to be the person that didn't speak up ? Everyone out there is the eyes and ears this weekend. So please use them both .

Gun owners, you know what is expected of you . If you happen to be going to a gun free zone. Keep your weapon in the glove box with a couple extra clips . People in open carry states exercise your right .

Left, right it don't matter if an event occurs were all in it together. Work together and we will get through this safely .

We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.

Patrick Henry

edit on 30-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I'm not planning on going anywhere. I have no fireworks and I hate crowds so I'll probably get my rifle out and murder some cans. It's been a while since I did that.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Fingers crossed nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Keep your radio on or get a scanner app for your cellphone.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't have a cell phone. I have a website I go to for scanners and a radio though.

ETA: I live in a holler. Nobody comes down here that we don't want here. I doubt they'd leave if they did. My friends are kind of crazy lol.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder if something might happen in Tulsa Oklahoma. Over the past 6 months i have heard that city mentioned in like five times in tv shows. What makes me mention bring this up is the stuff people posted around the net on how The Simpsons tv show predicted the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I like you more every time I talk to you. We got a joke around here .

How can you tell the most hated man in the holler ?

His satellite dish has the most holes in it . Lol

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's right. It looks like Swiss cheese.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What are we supposed to listen for, popping noises and Booms?

Where I Iive people discharge their guns on the fourth. Other set off charges up on the hill surrounding the valley.

More keep your eyes open for trigger happy police…

Don't throw firecrackers around them… or drink beer in public, or have your dog off the leash, park wrong, have any fireworks out of "code", etc., etc.

I used to roll my own and make the loudest thuds, it was great.

Its not just BBQ and beer, its Independence day. Let Freedom ring!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If only we were vigilant about the real threats to our relative, tiny slice of freedom in the States... and that threat resides in our elected and appointed officials... and the lackadaisical populace who know they use warrantless searches of everyone, everywhere... and have done exactly nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not to be off topic but also be mindful of returning veterans. Some of them suffer from PTSD and fireworks can send them into panic attacks. I had a friend that went to Iraq and she was like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
it's being reported

The warning came from the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI warning that "homegrown extremists" may target the U.S. over the Independence Day weekend.

Some experts are taking it very seriously.

"I don't want to tell Americans what to do or what not to do. But I wouldn't be surprised if we're sitting here a week from today talking about an attack over the weekend in the United States, that's how serious this is," former CIA deputy director Michael Morell said.

Read more: www.kctv5.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Agreed.

Though the Vigilance should not be only on Independence day, but there were warnings before 9/11 that were ignored. Thought there was almost nothing the public could have done to prevent that day from happening, the information was there in front of the U.S. leaders at the time. Ol Condi Rise stated on public record of this. I hope nothing happens, but for the ppl of not just the U.S., Vigilance is needed more then ever in the world we live in today.

Happy Canada day.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There was a terror alert issued last year too.

The FBI and security services knows that on July 4 there are a lot of people at a lot of large events in a lot of places all over America.

Regardless of whether or not they have any specific info on an attack, they issue an alert just so that if there IS an attack they can say that they warned everyone.

Terror alerts are like the kid who cried wolf. Use them too much, and no one cares.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Some friends of mine received this "alert" from groups that they are part of (oath keepers, etc.). It sort of made me think about the Anthrax that went missing, Jade Helm starting 11 days after July 4th...ISIS, the whole shebang. I suppose I could be in danger of becoming one of those paranoid nuts!

I really, really, really want to go on vacation next weekend and am NOT usually a violent person however if someone tries to ruin that by mounting some sort of attack...LOL Like I could do anything...

Just saying!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
There was a terror alert issued last year too.

The FBI and security services knows that on July 4 there are a lot of people at a lot of large events in a lot of places all over America.

Regardless of whether or not they have any specific info on an attack, they issue an alert just so that if there IS an attack they can say that they warned everyone.

Terror alerts are like the kid who cried wolf. Use them too much, and no one cares.

That's kind of the point of this thread. Never let your your guard down nowadays.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
What are we supposed to listen for, popping noises and Booms?

Where I Iive people discharge their guns on the fourth. Other set off charges up on the hill surrounding the valley.

More keep your eyes open for trigger happy police…

Don't throw firecrackers around them… or drink beer in public, or have your dog off the leash, park wrong, have any fireworks out of "code", etc., etc.

I used to roll my own and make the loudest thuds, it was great.

Its not just BBQ and beer, its Independence day. Let Freedom ring!

That's just silly. No you keep your eyes out for things like unattended packages, some of you will be watching for military vehicles, people setting down backpacks and walking off or seeing someone walking at you with an AK-47 like Tunisia. It just might be me but I would rather have seen him before he started shooting .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I'm not planning on going anywhere. I have no fireworks and I hate crowds so I'll probably get my rifle out and murder some cans. It's been a while since I did that.

I sure hope you don't mean Mexi"cans" lol

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If something happens, well, trust me, someone has already been tipped off and will get a nice promotion. Seems how it works these days.
Have you ever flown in from overseas to the US recently. Everything from eye scan to voice recognition to back ground checks that are done 3 days prior to leaving overseas. Impossible for a known criminal to get past airport security these days. Heck, even all know Japanese Yakuza members aren't allowed to fly into the USA and has been that way for many years. You are let in because you are ALLOWED in, why, well got to have something for all these security agencies to keep busy and send out warnings/alerts. It's all rigged. It's called "FEAR".

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'm more afraid of the cops than terrorists. Nothing worse than cops harassing you in the name of Home Land Security just because its Independence Day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join