It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Jade" In Jade Helm 15 is an A.I. Software Program

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Source with video Outlining this Software

Official DOD Science Blog (inclusive tech) source

Ratheon Presentation PDF

“JADE” is an AI quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain, to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations, to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones throuh the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

In the source video... this technology is described in modest, and more practically in the video embedded below (from Episode 309 of the "Caravan to Midnight" radio show with John B Wells.) This is not a theory, it's all factual, documented and currently in use as we speak.

(Skip to 16:15 for the interview) John asks many of the questions we might have, and they go in depth as to the scope of the application of this thing.

This is BIGGER than huge... and it answers so many questions. This is why the NSA exists, this is exactly what is coming our way, and what we're being distracted from... We're talking about predictive A.I. that will take the "chain of command" off the hands of military leaders. Watch the videos, read up on this, because THIS is what's really behind JADE HELM 15...

"To Master the Human Domain," means total control of all information on land, sea, air, space and cyber space... That is the goal.

edit on PMq000000pmTuesday0000006420 by Aqualung2012 because: Added Sources

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Told you so .........ages ago.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nice find....very interesting. Take the responsibility out of it and you have nobody to blame.....AI did it!

Hello SkyNet!
edit on 6/30/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Bobaganoosh posted a thread on this earlier today: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The part that really freaked me out was this:

The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones

1 word: SkyNet

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My thoughts exactly... anyhow, like many many others I attempted to use the search function in a few ways and nothing came up, so my apologies if this is a sort of double post... but I'll make every effort to maintain this thread if it will be left open a while.

Edit: That explains it... in that previous thread you mentioned above, nowhere in the entire body of the OP or the following discussion is Jade 2 A.I. mentioned whatsoever... so I HOPE this thread gets to keep its life for a bit.
edit on PMq000000pmTuesday0000006420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Found this earlier on. Very telling of what's going on. Hope more look into because it's way more than just what has been shared about Jade Helm previously.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Computer algorithms already run global stock markets,making decisions in millionths of a second-the next step could well be computers runnning military ops..

Not that a true AI has been aknowleged to exist in public yet,but computers do run things that could in theory,make or break a country-or even civilisation.

Skynet/robot control over humans is slowly becoming a reality-but stealthily,while we worry about evil robot drones,we are missing the reality IMO.

May the gods help our children.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So does that mean the Helm is an actual Helmet that President Obama will be wearing when he merges his mind with Jade II and becomes our new Technocratic Overlord?

I welcome Cyber Obama and vow to contribute my mind and soul to the Drone Revolution.

Fear us meat, fear us.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Flag for the neat thread, star for the Jethro Tull reference.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Oh yeah, this is 100% more informative and actually makes SENSE of the Jade Helm slogan. None of this seems like "reaching" to me... unlike nearly all the other theories concerning the topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I believe it is called "White Cells" in an exercise situation. The White Cell represents the enemy and its forces and generates the damage assessments, the tactics the enemy makes as far as movement and etc. My experience in some major exercises is that they are usually very incomplete and made up on the fly and not very accurate at all or in many cases close to reality but I have seen some amazing abilities by individuals to survive, when they should not have been able too, on the real battlefield so have learned that anything can happen. It comes down to if its your time to go its your time to go and if not you survive another day.

Thus program if it works like most military and defense programs won't work. They have some grand ideas defense contractors and often sell the ideas untested or fake many scenarios to pass the mandated requirements put forth by the government. I do not see any time soon any Commander on the battlefield giving up authority to make the calls as they have entirely too big of ego's to do so. In the future perhaps as battlefield technologies are more and more automated but still do not see any of today's Commanders or in the near future giving up control to a computer so that it and only it makes the call.

Future generation yes of course but not this summer nor next by any means. Computers are very adept at predicting predictive behaviors based on patterns but humans are not always predictive and in an unconventional situation even more unpredictable such as Afghanistan. Those people are fighting for an extreme cause and are so far evading all of the technology that we throw at them simply because of the human factor.

It will be something to watch but as I said earlier, if it works like most of the computer systems in the military, it will be great on some levels and be totally frustrating on other levels and be down for issues about 90 % of the time. I am in the military and can not see many if any of my fellow Soldiers hitching up to some extreme martial law situation. It would need to be played out very well by the TPTB in order to work and start very very slow and take forever to work but sometimes they manage to hit the right sequence and some day maybe they will attempt it.

I do see a lot of things which could lead to something like many believe Jade Helm 15 to be but do not believe it will happen just yet, they need to lay much more ground work, the divide and conquer issue has worked very well for both sides which seem to be battling it out, the government pits everyone against each other and the other side pits everyone against the government, they need to reach a solid balance but really need to have a situation where their side far out numbers the other side and they just do not have that yet.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

No, it means literally that the President of the United States (and the other participating military powers of the world) will no longer be recognized as "Commander in Chief." The computer will be responsible for who lives and who dies, it is capable of determining INTENT of officers/enemies/civilians.... intent. It is not under the influence of emotions, regret or any of the like... it is designed to be the most effective and efficient killer it can be.

It's already got everything it needs. This is why the "meta-data" argument is BS.... meta-data is useless in a system like this: it absolutely needs all of our voice and text messages because it is literally MAPPING our minds. It knows our behavior and can predict intent. Bigger than huge, like I say.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I do see a lot of things which could lead to something like many believe Jade Helm 15 to be but do not believe it will happen just yet, they need to lay much more ground work, the divide and conquer issue has worked very well for both sides which seem to be battling it out, the government pits everyone against each other and the other side pits everyone against the government, they need to reach a solid balance but really need to have a situation where their side far out numbers the other side and they just do not have that yet.

I agree to an extent that this may not be ready to just "fire up" and go from next month on out... but then again: The known time-frame and level of activity for Jade Helm 15 sure stands to "lay a lot of ground," in my opinion.

Furthermore, the NSA has been hard at work for years and years, and with little report. I can't say, but we shall see. Either way, to me: this is the biggest news and (of course) is barely being discussed even in the alternative circles.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Alright, well, if you really wanna push this thread you are gonna need more than a youtube video and a level 9 news link.

here, the sources for your source.

Official US Defense Department Science Blog Source 1
Presentation Briefing on JADE II 3 day abstract pdf

The first link isn't really about this topic, but the second pdf is somewhat interesting. It doesn't spell things out quite the way OP intends I think, but it is kinda cool.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Alright, well, if you really wanna push this thread you are gonna need more than a youtube video and a level 9 news link.

here, the sources for your source.

Official US Defense Department Science Blog Source 1
DTIC News Wire 10 April 2015 PDF 1
Raytheon BBN Technologies Raytheon Presentation Briefing on JADE II 3 day abstract pdf

Thank you very much, I've added the first and third link to the OP, however the second has 404'd sadly.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am not sure how to read the Science Blog post. On one hand it doesn't really mention Jade II but i can see how the technology they are working on would seriously benefit a robot overlord.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Right, it definitely talks about the pieces in a friendly "Bill Nye" style. We can do this. Almost like one of those '50s propaganda films highlighting the wonders of nuclear energy haha. Thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nice find....very interesting. Take the responsibility out of it and you have nobody to blame.....AI did it!

Hello SkyNet!

Creepily true....*shudders*

Then blame those who were responsible for using it, not monitoring it and prosecute them legally.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Personally, I'm hardly computer literate, I'm sorry to admit that. So naturally, a lot of this is WAY too technical for me to make a decision on it... But the way she (DJ, the woman speaking in the videos) cites and explains each part of the programming and how exactly it plays into the system just makes me believe this is absolutely true, and it's beyond important.

Not to mention: I kinda have a thing for her voice. Her voice reminds me of Janine Melnitz: the Secretary from Ghostbusters hahaha... So needless to say, I have listened to her various reports on the topic several times over, and I'm convinced.

edit on PMq000000pmTuesday0000006420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 6/30/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join