It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe rogan experience episode 666 LIVE NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Duncan trusses Is the guest... They sound like they mignt of imbibed some brain stimulating plant life, so far covering some pretty far out ideas.

AI and religion is kinda the background theme. Kinda feels like an old episode before he had a ton of awesome guests on and used to just imagine the universe with guests and go on big long thought tangents... Kinda fun.

www.ustream.tv...

Tune in!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the stream is skipping on my end. how about you?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
also is there a thread about float tanks?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I'll catch it later. I love Joe Rogan, he is the Renaissance caveman, he is all of us. Smart/stupid, he questions everything about our times, and he has no fear to go outside of convention to get answers in a format real people can understand. I always wish him the best, especially after seeing him stand up for our rights to shape our own conscious states, and seek answers from esteemed scientists all over the world. The world would be better if we were all a bit more like him.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: mindseye1609

I'll catch it later. I love Joe Rogan, he is the Renaissance caveman, he is all of us. Smart/stupid, he questions everything about our times, and he has no fear to go outside of convention to get answers in a format real people can understand. I always wish him the best, especially after seeing him stand up for our rights to shape our own conscious states, and seek answers from esteemed scientists all over the world. The world would be better if we were all a bit more like him.

Yep! He's a good dude.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: turboneon

My blasted Internet went out and I dint have the data to stream it, il get a chance hopefully tonight to catch the last 2 and a half hours.

Any one else watch it? Was the whole episode as far out as the beginning?

new topics

top topics

join