It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Destroying Nasa Rockets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nasa and their Cohorts are experiencing major malfunction and difficulties getting any of their supplies to the space station, due to Unknown Alien forces. Seems pretty clear to me that our Celestial Brethren desire to keep us grounded and continue to thwart further attempt in our quest of Escape.

Kinda strange these Rockets keep blowing up, Couldn't be error or poor manufacture. Has to be those pesky Aliens

edit on 28-6-2015 by SPECULUM because: Cowbell

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Can't tell if serious...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Can't tell if serious...

Oh i'm Serious. To expensive to blow up ourselves, What else could it be? Those Aliens have been known to mess with our stuff, and they surely cant have us out there with them

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Nasa and their Cohorts are experiencing major malfunction and difficulties getting any of their supplies to the space station, due to Unknown Alien forces. Seems pretty clear to me that our Celestial Brethren desire to keep us grounded and continue to thwart further attempt in our quest of Escape.

Right. And, they're gonna do that by starving the very few men and women that are on the space station. Sounds legit!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
ha ha there go'es all of their toilet paper.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Right. And, they're gonna do that by starving the very few men and women that are on the space station. Sounds legit!

You bet. What you don't know is what was really on those rockets? Nasa was just saying Supplies and Children's experiments, But we know better than that and so did they

edit on 28-6-2015 by SPECULUM because: Yep

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
When I didn't see a "?" (question-mark) at the end of this thread's title, I assumed that the O.P. had found proof that E.T. was destroying rockets headed into space. Oh well... none of us are perfect.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So your only conclusions are either NASA blew up their own rocket or aliens did it? Malfunctions aren't an option? So this being only a thought of yours wouldn't this thread be better served in skunk works?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Huh...you are serious ? Where is some sorta of evidence ? NASA currently has no rockets going to the space station. They are using Space X...a private company owned by Elon Musk who said...

Elon Musk, SpaceX's founder tweeted that "there was an overpressure event in the upper stage liquid oxygen tank." He added: "That's all we can say with confidence right now. Will have more to say following a thorough" analysis.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Malfunctions are the norm when dealing with some technology. My computer have some issues not long ago as I was researching some alien topics....do you think they were attempting to stop me and fried my motherboard ? The CRS-7 was not even out of our atmosphere before it broke apart which you can watch videos of and no aliens aboard or around unless they cloaked themselves of course.

I am a skeptic buit not close minded but do require a little insight then just because....
edit on 6/28/2015 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills How long we been building rockets?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There is footage of objects disabling rockets with some kind of laser light. The Earth is under quarantine, especially if the cargo isn't friendly. We are being watched.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I know right, in the 60's we went to the moon now we have trouble getting to low orbit, whats up with that. Did the tech stall or was it ever there?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yet russia sends up stuff all the time.

according to this 34 satellite launches this year alone, by more than just the U.S. and Russia.
MOST RECENT LAUNCHES

i guess the aliens only think that the U.S. and Russia are the only threat and leave everyone else alone.
edit on 28-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

You are right.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Privatized space program fails. Blame it on aliens!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Not unheard of, a missile test caught on camera (although what is shown is a recreation), but the military officer swears it happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This was Space X's first failure in 19 launches....

Those Aliens aren't that bothered about stopping us then!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If the payload is friendly then its allowed to proceed. If there is some kind of weapon system on board, its not allowed to leave. This could possibly be what happened to North Korea. The watchers won't allow us to weaponize space. Period.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is the best thing I read all day. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

Oh please... There have been plenty of launches that have contained weaponry of some kind over the years that have made it into space...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join