It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pikes letter has never been proved. But...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Albert Pikes letter to Mazzini has never been conclusively proved to have been written.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

rense .com / General Pike

Everything seems to be on track.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Percentage of Atheists world wide.

Percentage of Islam world wide.

If this happens Eurasia will be a mess.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A short video I made about the militarization of space.

The good news, if it can be called that, is that WW3 is supposed to be very short. Coming soon Summer 2017.... at least that is what the rumors say.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I think it's a bunk letter because he was referring to Nazism before it existed (1871?)

So either he can predict the future, or it's fake.
edit on 6/28/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Old nuclear rules are still in effect… MAD is still in effect.

Newer nuclear rules have more to do with nuclear weapons of the dirty kind. Depleted Uranium and mini nukes for instance.

Imo, those in power don;t want to unleash MAD, it would destroy everything. MAD helps insure global conflict remains limited.

Ever play Risk? The idea is to control the world, not destroy it.

Madness is the ongoing conflict for territory and resources. Fear to conform is intentional to get you to go along with the program.

Remember, every time you turn a switch to light your house you vote for nuclear power.

Part of the nuclear fuel cycle is the construction of nuclear weapons, big or little.

We are all complicit.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

I think it's a bunk letter because he was referring to Nazism before it existed (1871?)

So either he can predict the future, or it's fake.

Excellent point.

To further support your contention, the link to Rense.com mentions the same thing. But then casually dismisses it by saying "the Illuminati invented both these movements", Nazi and Zionism. Nothing quite like the self reinforcing theory born in secrecy is there.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

WW3 may end up being a big dud . Money that is actually worth something will become a mixed bag that would not be able to afford a WW3 .At least not for any amount of time .People and nations will take up a defensive posture to survive and see another day . Gone are the days that a large army moving into a war with someone can't be defeated before they get to the door .

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Newer nuclear rules have more to do with nuclear weapons of the dirty kind. Depleted Uranium and mini nukes for instance.

Imo, those in power don;t want to unleash MAD, it would destroy everything. MAD helps insure global conflict remains limited.

Madness is the ongoing conflict for territory and resources. Fear to conform is intentional to get you to go along with the program.

Remember, every time you turn a switch to light your house you vote for nuclear power.

Part of the nuclear fuel cycle is the construction of nuclear weapons, big or little.

We are all complicit.

Hmmmm. I remember being yelled at when a child for 'leaving the door open' while the 'air conditioner is on!'. I guess I too have been ''voting for nuclear power''.

This video from 1966 shows Communist China training for nuclear conflict.

They dig in, wait for the blast, then come out.
No fear at all.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Lol.

World War 3 has been up and running since Gulf War I 1991. It states that the war is between Islam and Christianity.

West against Iraq, Kosovo, Afganistan, Libya, Syria. Next is Iran.

Now with ISIS and everyone ganging up against YHWH's nation, Israel; its only a matter of time before Einsteins WW4 prediction of sticks and stones becomes reality after Russia drops an EMP nuke on USA and makes the TV series 'Revolution' become reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ever read "Morals and Dogma"?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

WW3 may end up being a big dud . Money that is actually worth something will become a mixed bag that would not be able to afford a WW3 .At least not for any amount of time .People and nations will take up a defensive posture to survive and see another day . Gone are the days that a large army moving into a war with someone can't be defeated before they get to the door .

I agree with this assessment. If land based armies were still moving around, instead of just occupying a base and sending out raids.

But from the outline of the tension being between atheist/communist and Islam, it seems obvious to me that it will start with an uprising...

oh wait ....

ATS Thread: John McCain:"Arab Spring" Coming To China, Proof The Protests in Hong Kong Are Staged
China has been having a lot of trouble with Islam. Most provinces on the border of China are having a lot of stabbings and revolts.

.... we are already past that phase.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

We are all complicit.

This video from 1966 shows Communist China training for nuclear conflict.

They dig in, wait for the blast, then come out.
No fear at all.

Mike Grouchy

So does the US.

images
Those are (expendable) troops and the bomb is set off far enough away for them to survive the initial effects. Not so much the fallout. Lots of these 'test dummies' contracted cancer as a result of their "service" to the Industrial bomb complex.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I see what you mean.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, more to the point… Nuclear nations are armed to show they can retaliate if attacked.

Out and out nuclear conflict isn't the intent, controlling the world is. Saving it to fleece it.

How much control, when and where are the low conflict arenas, lmited to the borders of the superpowers.

Proxy war is full blown in many arenas and nuclear weapons (like Depleted Uranium) are in full use.

They intend to kill us slowly as the cost of doing business.

But we can still be very afraid (insert warning siren).
edit on 28-6-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Out and out nuclear conflict isn't the intent, controlling the world is. Saving it to fleece it.

Control does seem to be the goal. So far.

But it seems that the last phase is to have something so horrific erupt that people, who survive, will internalize their submission to benevolent world Governance.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The rest of the letter talks about political Zionism and Islam destroying each other and people becoming disillusioned with Christianity. Shortly thereafter, an atheistic worldview will rule. But then people will ultimately see that atheism, too, is fruitless. And after all of the death, destruction and nihilism, people will finally be ready to swallow Luciferianism.

And yes, he knew about Nazism long before it existed because he was part of the group scripting history. He was right about the first two world wars, and he will be more or less right about the third. As OP stated, he's pretty well on track so far.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

A short video I made about the militarization of space.

The good news, if it can be called that, is that WW3 is supposed to be very short. Coming soon Summer 2017.... at least that is what the rumors say.

Mike Grouchy

Thanks I liked it......Great song choice by the way.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yeah, have you?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Now with ISIS and everyone ganging up against , Israel; its only a matter of time before Einsteins WW4 prediction of sticks and stones becomes reality after Russia drops an EMP nuke on USA and makes the TV series 'Revolution' become reality.

We could do the same to him though, MAD is still in play there.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yeah, have you?

Ah AugustusMasonicus!

I was hopping you would stop by. The following image is supposedly taken from "Morals and Dogma." Is this an accurate quote from the older editions, or is this image an internet hoax?

All the Masons I know are stand up guys.

Mike Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join