It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs appear on International Space Station cameras just as NASA cuts live feed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

NASA allegedly cuts their live transmission as three UFOs fly past Earth. The live transmission was coming from the International Space Station when three UFOs slowly come into view and then fly out of the Earth’s atmosphere, according to The Express U.K. on June 27.

International Space station live streaming video to NASA when 3 UFOs appear. Suddenly the live stream is cut and the screen goes dark. The YouTube clip that is seen above was recently posted and already UFO enthusiasts are calling this “definitive proof” of alien lifeforms. When NASA cuts the live stream the reason they give for doing this is “interference.”

The website Clapway reports that the three UFOs gradually move in what appears to be an ascending path. Then two of the UFOs disappear and when NASA cuts the live feed, the third UFO is still in view. The next thing you see is “Please Stand By” on the screen, according to Clapway.

The explanation of “The High Definition Earth Viewing experiment is either switching cameras, or we are experiencing a temporary loss of signal with the International Space Station,” is also offered up on the screen.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 27-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Looks legit to me. NASA is a BIG SCAM.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A little more info would be nice .
edit on 27-6-2015 by hutch622 because: keeping it civil

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

He could write three pages and you would still say no pic no prof. The video says it all.

Not everyone can pump out "Worlds most badass rabbit" threads.
edit on 27-6-2015 by ConfederateZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That looks man-made. But that's OK.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm more worried about the chemical wars that are poisoning our cities.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Maio555

I'm worried about the airplanes with them trails that are throwing to us. Ex I'm in Miami. And I can see them and smell them and feeling like #.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So, where are the UFOs? I see a couple dots, that could be anything, travelling in a path perfectly consistent with what you would expect from debris or ice particles in a low-Earth orbit. Nothing in that video indicates that they might be anything else, though the cheesy sound effects do make it seem like a bad joke.

As for the "temporary loss of signal", I suggest you actually watch such live feeds sometime, as it's quite common, whether or not any mundane objects are on-screen at the time.
edit on 6/27/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfederateZombie

So no information about where the space station was at the time , when it happened , has NASA made any comments . Not debunking at all it is quite interesting . If we know where the station was we might get some idea of where these objects were coming from .

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Have you verified that the footage was actually cut when said? Or was it the creator of the video adding it to appeal to people with no critical thought?

See, the massive logic fail here is that if there's all these UFO's flying around up there, and as you guys would have everyone believe, NASA don't want us seeing them..Why the hell do they provide live stream videos?!!?

What's the time and date this was taken? Surely truth seekers would be interested in having such information, how else can we rule out terrestrial objects?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The video says NOTHING.

We need time and date for starters.

Should be the very first question asked, right?

Why aren't you asking it?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
and as you guys would have everyone believe, NASA don't want us seeing them..Why the hell do they provide live stream videos?!!?

I'm still trying to find out if this video is legit or not.

But if NASA didn't have livestreams, then you'd have people wondering why NASA doesn't show us anything. You would have a bigger crowd that says "NASA is hiding something".

& If NASA is something, showing these streams would help prevent people from thinking that they are hiding something.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
So, where are the UFOs?

If it's flying, and you don't know what it is, it is a UFO by definition.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
How is this in the HOAX bin already? This is a valid video.

1. They are UFO'S cause we haven't identified them.
2. Nobody posted anything on whether this video is fake/real or identified the objects.
edit on 27-6-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Most likely because the youtube uploader is a known hoaxer..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27/6/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hoax bin already? Based on what? Information has been added. The video is authentic.

Please remove it from the hoax bin, or explain how the video was "hoaxed." smh
edit on 27-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well I don't think it's right to just do that to a thread without any clarification or stating a reason

Even then, one cannot simply auto-assume it's a hoax.

Edit: Atleast you have the decency and skill to post a link, unlike the moderators lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

At least we know where they put all the good stuff (hoax bin) This site has lost it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Called it! It was nothing out of the ordinary.... Some people are so desperate to want to see and alien or UFOs they have a tendency to label anything unknown a UFO....

FYI-those would be aliens are smart enough not to get the attention of a man made orbital platform and our primitive instruments....

<<   2  3 >>

join