It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart makes ISIS cake, bans Confederate Flag cake.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah....ATS...you gotta see this!!

I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it myself......wow!!

youtu.be...

(Unable to embed from mobile phone)

Yeah, Walmart said already said they were sorry....hmmmmm....that is not the point!!

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Last one out of the U.S. turn the lights off.
edit on 6 27 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Walmart has no policy for "ISIS" cakes yet, what are they supposed to do? ....more stirring the sh•t.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo It's walmart. That is really all I have to say.

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WTF?

Speechless.

Tryna think of some sh#tty wordplay...

Still thinking...

Aha...

Is this the Isis-ing on the cake?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anybody in their freakin' right mind would know better than to bake and sell such a cake.
Unless. I wonder who the 'baker on duty' was.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't know why you would bring this up?

It's just more icing on the silly topics cake of distraction.

But people think distraction is only distraction from something else,

It is also traction to the something.

I'm driving somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Somehow I am not surprised. Apply walmart 'logic' to 'life' and you will get a jist of UK politics. ''careful not to stir the 'multicultural' pot'' mentality from officials.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think we should let the Supreme Court decide the cake capers, and put them to rest.

Cake or no cake. That is the question. We have all cakes, or we ban cakes. No middle ground to be had, like in all important matters of state.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Then boycott walmart, it was their decision to do both deny and make the other cake.

Me thinks when the guy ordered the cake he didn't tell them it was an ISIS flag and the person was ignorant to what that was.

That flag is also in the same situation as the confederate flag.
The message of that flag, as in what it says, is used by plenty that don't have anything to do with ISIS.
But has been hijacked by people that want to distort it.
Just like how the white supremacist of our nation cling to that confederate flag.

But I would agree it has no business in our stores or on a cake because of what it currently stands for.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm going to point out the obvious and walk off.

Every american knows the confederate flag, not every american knows the isis flag, or speaks their language.

I know you really wanna be ticked off, just cause... but that very obvious thing needed to be pointed out.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo What could be better than a flag on a cake to top the cake and flag posts?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But how does this fit in with Jade Helm?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dunno guys and gals, you'd have to have been living under a rock for 2 years not to know what the ISIS flag looks like.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

And not all Americans can read Arabic to decipher what's on the flag. That's for damn sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Or just not care to tune into the propaganda machine.

I had no clue what it looked like.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I seriously doubt the twelve dollar an hour bakers at Walmart had any clue about what kind of cake they were making. Some good ole boy came in with a design and they probably didn't think twice. For all we know he told them it said "happy birthday" in Hebrew.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Me thinks when the guy ordered the cake he didn't tell them it was an ISIS flag and the person was ignorant to what that was.

Me too. They probably were laughing when they picked it up "Walmart Bakery is our bitch". lol.

link   

Ok

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say that the ignorant Walmart employees likely have no idea that's an ISIS flag (probably think it's just some Muslim stuff and they can't dare offend them per management) but know darn well what the confederate flag is and that "Walmart has banned the thing."

That's the only thing that makes sense?

I'm not able to watch the video but if they intentionally know and allow the ISIS cake while denying the Confederate flag cake THAT IS DEFINITELY A PROBLEM.

And if that's the case... smh

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Then boycott walmart, it was their decision to do both deny and make the other cake.

That flag is also in the same situation as the confederate flag.
The message of that flag, as in what it says, is used by plenty that don't have anything to do with ISIS.
But has been hijacked by people that want to distort it.
Just like how the white supremacist of our nation cling to that confederate flag.

But I would agree it has no business in our stores or on a cake because of what it currently stands for.

That's prejudice. If they are going to make one flag cake for some people than the state must force them to make all flag cakes for all people, or somesuch.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join