It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: truthseeker84
Yes it is too bad that something that will keep a bloodline alive is mandatory. I for one would love to see all the anti-vaxxers not immunize themselves or their family and then eventually that genetic line would be gone because of their beliefs...

Are you so vested in the argument you are willing to wish ill on others........Is this really what you are about? I wonder how many of the people arguing for mandatory vaccines actually trust the government.....Gotta love irony. I do not trust the government accept on this issue.......Ya.

I have to admit this logic reminds of the gun debate..........
edit on 10-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Yes it is too bad that something that will keep a bloodline alive is mandatory. I for one would love to see all the anti-vaxxers not immunize themselves or their family and then eventually that genetic line would be gone because of their beliefs...

Are you so vested in the argument you are willing to wish ill on others........Is this really what you are about? I wonder how many of the people arguing for mandatory vaccines actually trust the government.....Gotta love irony. I do not trust the government accept on this issue.......Ya.

Talking about wishing ill on others, do you mean like this?

"After multiple threats connected to California’s controversial new vaccine law were spray-painted in several locations in the greater Los Angeles area, a 28-year-old Ontario man was arrested, police announced.

Two Instagram photos captured anti-vaccine graffiti in Beverly Hills on July 1, 2015. (Credit: left, r.solorio; right, luisjay23)
Two Instagram photos captured anti-vaccine graffiti in Beverly Hills on July 1, 2015. (Credit: left, r.solorio; right, luisjay23)
A man writing in black spray-paint on the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce building was first spotted on Wednesday afternoon, according to a news release from police. When officers arrived, the vandal had fled.

One of the messages stated, “4 every kid afflicted a public figure will die SB277
.”
ktla.com...

Now THAT'S wishing ill on people.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Here's a little bit more of an incite into how the anti-vaccine but definitely pro-health (sarcasm) mind works
(Warning, contains strong language and graphics).
jezebel.com...

It's not really a rational debate is it?

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join