It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The more this thread advances, the more pro-vax it becomes. There's is nothing to debate anymore since it seems everybody made up their mind already.

Delusional sheep vs the paranoids.
No one really wins.

What you call pro-vax is really pro-science.

Like you said though, there is nothing science can say that will prove anything to anyone that is looking for the boogeyman everywhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You do realize a forced vaccination can be neutralized.There are many methods of doing so.

That is what we need to focus on due to this tyranny.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You do realize a forced vaccination can be neutralized.There are many methods of doing so.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

You do realise that this isn't forced vaccination?

But I'd really like you to explain how you "neutralise" one anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: St0rD
The fact stands that there is no research, no proof to back up your ridiculous statement.

another bot.
here is a whistleblower as well as lots of links to do your research on to all those that are humans

POLICE SERGEANT CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES IN AUSTRALIA!!

Watch all links!!

“I was in the Queensland Police Service for 20 years and I saw first hand how the vaccines caused death and the police would investigate, and while supported by the medical system would prosecute the parents for the injuries and death caused by the vaccines.” Chris Savage, Queensland Police officer (Jim Stone, Editor 5/2/2012)

I joined the Queensland Police Service in Queensland Australia in 1989 at the age of 27. In my work as a State Police officer I would be called to sudden deaths to investigate the circumstances. This included babies and young children.

I attended several where the baby was found dead by one of the parents in the morning, in Australia the term “Sudden Infant Death Syndrome” is used to describe this outcome. Notice how the “syndrome” is frequently used – I believe this serves the purpose of mystifying the problem and therefore the cause. Another is “gulf war syndrome” which is clearly caused by the Anthrax vaccine.

I began to dig deeper whenever I had the opportunity to conduct investigations into the infant deaths. In 1993 I was the first response to a 6 month old baby death. I went to the hospital because the baby had been taken there by ambulance, and at the hospital I obtained the testimony of the mother. In her statement she told me that her baby was eating and sleeping normally but when the baby was vaccinated at the age of 2 months (which was the vaccine policy in Australia) the baby then would not sleep and would not eat properly and suffered frequent convulsions

She went to several doctors trying to find an answer. They gave her a common drug called “Panadol” which did not do anything. The convulsions continued so she went to another doctor who gave her another drug which also did not work. The baby continued to convulse and vomit frequently. The little girl would not sleep and the mother was sleep deprived also.

Because the situation was so desperate, the mother went doctor shopping. The other doctors simply gave her more drugs. At the age of about 5 months the baby died. The QPS then charged the mother for causing the death by using a forensic report which showed slightly elevated drug levels. Fortunately in this particular case the Director of Public Prosecutions did not want to proceed with a murder charge because the mother provided a statement which outlined normal sleep and eating prior to the vaccine.

Another incident occurred when I saw a father come through the Ipswitch District Watchhouse Q1D on the charges of Manslaughter (similar to 2nd degree murder) of a 5 year old that had suffered a severe reaction to the initial vaccines and was brain damaged. The QPS relied on the false medical premise titled “shaken baby syndrome” – there is that “Syndrome” word again.

The child succumbed to the injuries from the vaccines and the QPS opted to blame the father on the basis of “Shaken Baby Syndrome” but there was no evidence other than the vaccine for the cause of the injuries when the “shaken baby” accusation was applied.

I have seen grieving parents charged with causing the deaths of their babies,

The highest risk period for death by vaccine was at two months when the babies are given all the vaccines;

When the detectives investigate the death of a baby they interview each parent separately. If there are any conflicting versions of the story they use the differences to attack the parent’s credibility and rely on the flawed “shaken baby syndrome” medical evidence. If there is no conflict, even a minor one in the parent testimony, the police then turn it over to a “medical doctor” who has “experience” with “shaken baby syndrome” and attempt to prosecute from that angle.

If the parents tell the investigator they picked up the lifeless baby and shook it to wake it, the police will prosecute even though the baby was already dead. Since “shaken baby syndrome” has no hard evidence, such as bruising or other injury, it’s the perfect way to blame parents for damage caused by vaccines.

In October of 2009, a baby died shortly after being vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine, and to everyone’s surprise the state coroner ruled that there was no link to the vaccine.

In my view, the QPS officers are sufficiently brainwashed to not realize the vaccines are causing the injuries and deaths; and when they investigate and prosecute they rely heavily on “medical evidence” which is significantly influenced by big Pharma, and appear to wish to divest responsibility.

Now they give the vaccinations at birth and I speculate that this is so that any damage can be blamed as having the problems since birth.

After giving a parent an article by Dr. Vera Schreibner, which outlined vaccine damage, the hierarchy of the QPS pursued me so I left on medical grounds. Upon my exit they tried to get me to take SSRI’s [Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors] but I threw them all in the trash; they would have caused severe problems as you already know.

Chris Savage – Former Sergeant of Police, Queensland Police Service

Registered number 4007505 Amoor Qld 4570

These Babylonian devil worshippers are going down and their war on Humanity is coming to an end. People need to understand who our real enemy is and that is happening at an exponential rate.

There's a method to their madness.. there's really not much method to yours.. because you're operating from a place of ignorance.
Until you change that, you're going to be bumbling around, BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER, saying and doing the wrong things, not understanding the nature of your enemy.
If you don't understand the nature of your enemy and the weapons they use, YOU CAN NOT FIGHT THAT ENEMY, YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE BATTLE, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE BATTLE FIELD.
It's why you are losing the war. And don't tell me you're not, because I am in a place of great knowledge about who's winning and who's losing this war, and I can assure you YOU'RE LOSING THE WAR.
It doesn't mean it can't be turn around, but it will never be turned around until you learn what you need to know..
You don't even recognize half the weapons they use against you. Some of them seem so insignificant that you don't even try.
William Cooper

POLICE SERGEANT CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES IN AUSTRALIA!! 11:23
www.youtube.com...

How Vaccines Harm Child Brain Development - Professor of Biology Dr Russell Blaylock - Warning to all!!
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Suzanne Humphries on The Dangers of Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Endgame: Clip— The Use of Eugenics by the Ruling Elite 42:06
www.youtube.com...

Endgame - Full Documentary 2:19:30
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

and the bot quote was not at you pardon we already know you are one

and the above post was from facebook expose Australia is the page
edit on 30-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

although the gutless scum will probably hide my post, big bad ruling class so brave and powerful they can't even let others see what I write.
edit on 30-6-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

a reply to: St0rD
The fact stands that there is no research, no proof to back up your ridiculous statement.

another bot.
here is a whistleblower as well as lots of links to do your research on to all those that are humans

POLICE SERGEANT CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES IN AUSTRALIA!!

Watch all links!!

“I was in the Queensland Police Service for 20 years and I saw first hand how the vaccines caused death and the police would investigate, and while supported by the medical system would prosecute the parents for the injuries and death caused by the vaccines.” Chris Savage, Queensland Police officer (Jim Stone, Editor 5/2/2012)

I joined the Queensland Police Service in Queensland Australia in 1989 at the age of 27. In my work as a State Police officer I would be called to sudden deaths to investigate the circumstances. This included babies and young children.

I attended several where the baby was found dead by one of the parents in the morning, in Australia the term “Sudden Infant Death Syndrome” is used to describe this outcome. Notice how the “syndrome” is frequently used – I believe this serves the purpose of mystifying the problem and therefore the cause. Another is “gulf war syndrome” which is clearly caused by the Anthrax vaccine.

I began to dig deeper whenever I had the opportunity to conduct investigations into the infant deaths. In 1993 I was the first response to a 6 month old baby death. I went to the hospital because the baby had been taken there by ambulance, and at the hospital I obtained the testimony of the mother. In her statement she told me that her baby was eating and sleeping normally but when the baby was vaccinated at the age of 2 months (which was the vaccine policy in Australia) the baby then would not sleep and would not eat properly and suffered frequent convulsions

She went to several doctors trying to find an answer. They gave her a common drug called “Panadol” which did not do anything. The convulsions continued so she went to another doctor who gave her another drug which also did not work. The baby continued to convulse and vomit frequently. The little girl would not sleep and the mother was sleep deprived also.

Because the situation was so desperate, the mother went doctor shopping. The other doctors simply gave her more drugs. At the age of about 5 months the baby died. The QPS then charged the mother for causing the death by using a forensic report which showed slightly elevated drug levels. Fortunately in this particular case the Director of Public Prosecutions did not want to proceed with a murder charge because the mother provided a statement which outlined normal sleep and eating prior to the vaccine.

Another incident occurred when I saw a father come through the Ipswitch District Watchhouse Q1D on the charges of Manslaughter (similar to 2nd degree murder) of a 5 year old that had suffered a severe reaction to the initial vaccines and was brain damaged. The QPS relied on the false medical premise titled “shaken baby syndrome” – there is that “Syndrome” word again.

The child succumbed to the injuries from the vaccines and the QPS opted to blame the father on the basis of “Shaken Baby Syndrome” but there was no evidence other than the vaccine for the cause of the injuries when the “shaken baby” accusation was applied.

I have seen grieving parents charged with causing the deaths of their babies,

The highest risk period for death by vaccine was at two months when the babies are given all the vaccines;

When the detectives investigate the death of a baby they interview each parent separately. If there are any conflicting versions of the story they use the differences to attack the parent’s credibility and rely on the flawed “shaken baby syndrome” medical evidence. If there is no conflict, even a minor one in the parent testimony, the police then turn it over to a “medical doctor” who has “experience” with “shaken baby syndrome” and attempt to prosecute from that angle.

If the parents tell the investigator they picked up the lifeless baby and shook it to wake it, the police will prosecute even though the baby was already dead. Since “shaken baby syndrome” has no hard evidence, such as bruising or other injury, it’s the perfect way to blame parents for damage caused by vaccines.

In October of 2009, a baby died shortly after being vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine, and to everyone’s surprise the state coroner ruled that there was no link to the vaccine.

In my view, the QPS officers are sufficiently brainwashed to not realize the vaccines are causing the injuries and deaths; and when they investigate and prosecute they rely heavily on “medical evidence” which is significantly influenced by big Pharma, and appear to wish to divest responsibility.

Now they give the vaccinations at birth and I speculate that this is so that any damage can be blamed as having the problems since birth.

After giving a parent an article by Dr. Vera Schreibner, which outlined vaccine damage, the hierarchy of the QPS pursued me so I left on medical grounds. Upon my exit they tried to get me to take SSRI’s [Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors] but I threw them all in the trash; they would have caused severe problems as you already know.

Chris Savage – Former Sergeant of Police, Queensland Police Service

Registered number 4007505 Amoor Qld 4570

These Babylonian devil worshippers are going down and their war on Humanity is coming to an end. People need to understand who our real enemy is and that is happening at an exponential rate.

There's a method to their madness.. there's really not much method to yours.. because you're operating from a place of ignorance.
Until you change that, you're going to be bumbling around, BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER, saying and doing the wrong things, not understanding the nature of your enemy.
If you don't understand the nature of your enemy and the weapons they use, YOU CAN NOT FIGHT THAT ENEMY, YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE BATTLE, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE BATTLE FIELD.
It's why you are losing the war. And don't tell me you're not, because I am in a place of great knowledge about who's winning and who's losing this war, and I can assure you YOU'RE LOSING THE WAR.
It doesn't mean it can't be turn around, but it will never be turned around until you learn what you need to know..
You don't even recognize half the weapons they use against you. Some of them seem so insignificant that you don't even try.
William Cooper

POLICE SERGEANT CHRIS SAVAGE BLOWS LID ON VACCINE CRIMES IN AUSTRALIA!! 11:23
www.youtube.com...

How Vaccines Harm Child Brain Development - Professor of Biology Dr Russell Blaylock - Warning to all!!
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Suzanne Humphries on The Dangers of Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Endgame: Clip— The Use of Eugenics by the Ruling Elite 42:06
www.youtube.com...

Endgame - Full Documentary 2:19:30
www.youtube.com...

There's a reason he's an ex-policeman.
He's as mad as a brush.

And anyone who tries to defend physical child abuse by blaming it on vaccines should be mentally sectioned.
edit on 30/6/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
And for your other "informative videos".

Russell Blaylock isn't a Professor of Biology.
He's a retired neurosurgeon.
Who also believes in chemtrails...
But you really should buy his Brain Repair Formula as it's really good.

Suzanne Humphries is an ex-nephrologist (kidney doctor) who says that she has the cure for whooping cough.
But she's never been able to prove it.
But buy her book anyway, it's really good.

And as for the final two videos I would suggest that the "elite's" eugenics and depopulation strategy isn't very good.
I mean not only is the population increasing but the people in it are living longer too.

Surely they can do better than that?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: Pardon?

and the bot quote was not at you pardon we already know you are one

and the above post was from facebook expose Australia is the page

although the gutless scum will probably hide my post, big bad ruling class so brave and powerful they can't even let others see what I write.

Here's the result of you and your ilk's work.

Are you proud of yourself?

Six Year Old Dies of Diphtheria

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Who the )*&% do they think they are?

How much were they paid?

I wish my product was mandatory for everyone. What a racket.

Vote them all out.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek

a reply to: Kapusta
My thoughts?
Finally! It's about damn time!

No one can bring peanut butter to school, but they can send their unvaccinated kid? Makes sense.

I wonder if there is proof that someone has been hurt by vaccinations? If so, does it happen so often that it outweighs the benefits?

Proof being the solid word here.

i have had a hard time during my research finding any real evidence in support of vaccine injury or death, outside the very very very rare case.. a recent study of vaers data shows that less than 3% of adverse reaction reports from vaccines are actually found to be related to the vaccine. further, when the data of these verified vaccine reactions were analyzed, the majority of them were of a minor nature such as a low grade fever or soreness at the site of injection. when you do the real numbers, the risk of serious vaccine injury is orders of magnitude less than 1%.

actually, most of the vaccine injuries commonly discussed by vaccine critics had absolutely no connection to immunisations other than coincidental timing with the administration of the vaccine. for example, i read about parents who believed that pneumonia, a middle ear infection, a cough or cold, eczema, asthma, autism, epilepsy, and other unrelated conditions were “vaccine injuries” simply because their child had one of these things happen or diagnosed around the same time as their jabs. one woman was convinced that a flu shot gave her endometriosis. this is impossible. correlation does not imply causation.

then there were some genetic conditions, such as epilepsy or autism, which tend to pop up early in a child’s development and may coincide with vaccination. but these things occur in children with or without vaccinations.

in fact, when you review the evidence, the rates of major events of concern, namely guillain-barre syndrome, autoimmune disorders, transverse myelitis, and death, were all exceedingly rare, and not above what one would expect to occur in the normal unvaccinated population.

sometimes vaccine critics will use vaccine court injuries as evidence of harm. but law courts do not determine causation – medical science does. if you take a look at the numbers of vaccine reactions, the rate of compensation of vaccine injuries in the american vaccine court means that 99.99999999% of americans are vaccinated without issue.

Looks like your research has excluded the "benefits" of vaccination.
I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why are so many ATSers begging for vaccination? Does no one remember these boards lighting up with fear of RFID chips in vaccinations? This was damn-near predicted......but today, everyone has completely forgot about it. I mean totally forgot. We all knew at the time that they'd scare the populace into vaccination. Look at what's happening! It's literally happening before our eyes but ten-times worse, because not only "could" chips be present, you've thousands of injures and lawsuits from vaccinations.
www.educate4theinjured.org...#!vaccine-giant-merck-faces-class-action-l/c1tb0

Pharmaceutical companies didn't shield themselves from class-action lawsuits for no reason, certainly not because of some anti-vacc nuts spouting from the mouth once their child's injured. It's crazy, it's so crazy you've pro-vaccination nutters just as bad as religious extremists.

Good luck with that. Probably ten years from now my TV will be screaming at night with vaccination settlements much like every other drug that's been popular at one time, and it'll be wild ugly #. Anyone that trusts a 33 BILLION (capital B) profit-driven industry isn't bright, and extremely naive to think that a few thousand ruined lives is small potatoes. Especially when the rich have access to completely different vaccines than the crazies begging for mandatory vaccinations.

I'm in the wrong business, for sure.
edit on 30-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

But but, YOU'RE ANTI SCIENCE!!

No I'm teasing, you are probably seeing clear through the whole deal.
edit on 30-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

originally posted by: spygeek

a reply to: Kapusta
My thoughts?
Finally! It's about damn time!

No one can bring peanut butter to school, but they can send their unvaccinated kid? Makes sense.

I wonder if there is proof that someone has been hurt by vaccinations? If so, does it happen so often that it outweighs the benefits?

Proof being the solid word here.

i have had a hard time during my research finding any real evidence in support of vaccine injury or death, outside the very very very rare case.. a recent study of vaers data shows that less than 3% of adverse reaction reports from vaccines are actually found to be related to the vaccine. further, when the data of these verified vaccine reactions were analyzed, the majority of them were of a minor nature such as a low grade fever or soreness at the site of injection. when you do the real numbers, the risk of serious vaccine injury is orders of magnitude less than 1%.

actually, most of the vaccine injuries commonly discussed by vaccine critics had absolutely no connection to immunisations other than coincidental timing with the administration of the vaccine. for example, i read about parents who believed that pneumonia, a middle ear infection, a cough or cold, eczema, asthma, autism, epilepsy, and other unrelated conditions were “vaccine injuries” simply because their child had one of these things happen or diagnosed around the same time as their jabs. one woman was convinced that a flu shot gave her endometriosis. this is impossible. correlation does not imply causation.

then there were some genetic conditions, such as epilepsy or autism, which tend to pop up early in a child’s development and may coincide with vaccination. but these things occur in children with or without vaccinations.

in fact, when you review the evidence, the rates of major events of concern, namely guillain-barre syndrome, autoimmune disorders, transverse myelitis, and death, were all exceedingly rare, and not above what one would expect to occur in the normal unvaccinated population.

sometimes vaccine critics will use vaccine court injuries as evidence of harm. but law courts do not determine causation – medical science does. if you take a look at the numbers of vaccine reactions, the rate of compensation of vaccine injuries in the american vaccine court means that 99.99999999% of americans are vaccinated without issue.

Looks like your research has excluded the "benefits" of vaccination.
I wonder why?

Because they're arguing against the miconception that vaccines cause harm?
Or did I miss a bit?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

A bot? What kind of argument are you trying to make by calling people that? lmao

Your "policeman" scientist is a nut ball.

Your first hand account is someone looking for any reason to justify in their head how someone they love could have died. Do you have any blood tests, lab reports, anything at all besides a grieving parent!?

Jeez some people really need to start looking at things objectively.

If you're only skeptical of things that contradict your already established beliefs, you're not making the most of your skepticism.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe look up the average life expectancy from 1900s on, if you are looking for a place to start reading about the many ways you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

But but, YOU'RE ANTI SCIENCE!!

No I'm teasing, you are probably seeing clear through the whole deal.

The disjointed ramblings (and yes they were) of a conspiracy theorist (not a dirty word, I am one too) do not make them anti-science.

Failing to come up with a credible, scientific based argument when given many research papers, studies, etc, etc, prove that there is little to no science behind the fear being spread on this thread by the anti-vaxxers.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
When a country goes to war do they put all their eggs in one basket? NO THEY DO NOT because one mistake could cost them the war.
By making vaccination mandatory they are putting all the eggs in one basket, and then what happens a few years down the line when they discover that vaccine technology wasn't fully understood, and now THE WHOLE DAMNED COUNTRY IS GONNA DIE!

Vaccines have been around long enough for us to know that doesn't happen. You're being fasecious, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The hysteria against vaccines is overblown and unfounded.

That said, I'm against government mandates and dusagree with this law.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
The hysteria against vaccines is overblown and unfounded.

That said, I'm against government mandates and dusagree with this law.

Just disagree because it is a government mandate or are there other reasons?
Seems extremely silly to not agree with something because you don't like how it was presented...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join