It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail British Newspaper Predict Dylann Roof's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Daily Mail a British newspaper has said.

Pictures taken by Daily Mail Online show the trailer park in Red Bank, South Carolina, where Dylann was living in the months before his death.

Could this be like the 9/11 report on the BBC which said that tower 7 had fallen before it did. Is Dylan Roof about to die?

Here is the link to the story, many people picked up on it. The statement is in the 4th paragraph down.
Daily Mail Newspaper Link
edit on 24-6-2015 by DEV1L79 because: ,.,,.

edit on 24-6-2015 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well if he doesn't get the death penalty and they put him in with gen pop, I give him a week.

They'll want to make him suffer a bit before they finish him off.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

No it's a sign of pisspoor journalism and editing. It's as prophetic as I recall the National Enquirer predicting Mr. T being struck by lightning in 1983...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow! I had to look twice but you're right.

I don't have a problem with the dirtbag dying.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You said the same thing in the other post.

I think you're cheating.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
He's on suicide watch supposedly. I'm hoping someone will just look the other way and let him off himself. It would save years of court proceedings and I think would be easier on the families so they don't have to go to the courtroom and hear all the vicious horrible details of their loved ones last minutes on earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: maybee

I agree. Maybe if they handed him a rope or a razor blade it could speed things along.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Holy crap, did anyone else see the kitchen in that trailer?!

Anytime I see a journalism fail I just assume that it's a result of the complete collapse of any kind of real journalistic integrity. There's no editor anymore, no fact checking, and the research is done by pure cherry picking.

So I just assume it was a really poorly written, not fact-checked, or well edited article.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

Anytime I see a journalism fail I just assume that it's a result of the complete collapse of any kind of real journalistic integrity. There's no editor anymore, no fact checking, and the research is done by pure cherry picking.

So I just assume it was a really poorly written, not fact-checked, or well edited article.

That's pretty much it.

This rag is notorious for it. Even basic spelling is too much to ask for most of the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Another glitch in the Matrix.

Nice find, now time to grab my pop-corn.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Isn't that a running thing with DM? Horrific writing, even worse editing?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The DailyFail is not to be taken seriously. Pathetic journalism.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
The DailyFail is not to be taken seriously. Pathetic journalism.

Until it happens!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LyndellUrbytes

originally posted by: framedragged

That's pretty much it.

This rag is notorious for it. Even basic spelling is too much to ask for most of the time.

You are 100% correct . The sad part is how many times I have seen mistakes in journalism actually being held up as proof of conspiracies months later . One of my favorite ones of late Was the bumbling reporter that said they put the blood on the sidewalk when he was filming a Charlie Hebo story. In a few months someone somewhere will be claiming that this is the truth and all the other articles were edited.

I have a prediction . Within the next day or two if it hasn't already been posted Daaboob 77 Will produce a video claiming this is a smoking gun . (Sigh)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
prepackaged news he was supposed to die.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This daily fail article is lower than piss poor journalism.

First of all in the intro they call the Meek brothers Justin and Joey, later in the picture description its Joy and Justin.

Further down: The next time we saw him was on the nes’.

So a news magazine which can't even spell "news" correctly!

All this aside, how did you get the impression that it was a prediction?

The title alone implies that it was written after the shootings.
The first pic showing the alleged shooter Dylan has the copyright of the last rhodesian, Dylans supposed website.

the other pictures are DailyMail copyrighted. They have been photographed while the DM interviewed the friends of Dylan AFTER the shooting.

EDIT: i am getting a bit confused now, maybe they changed the title ?
Because it reads "EXCLUSIVE: Inside the trailer where Dylann Roof was living in the days before the Charleston church massacre.

On a side note: the guy wearing a "u mad Bro" T-shirt ! For real?? Imagine the press asks him if they can come over and interview him and take some pictures because his friend just killed 9 people. The whole nation is in shock and he wears a shirt saying "u mad Bro?"

This kid needs some media training, nearly as bad as the DailyMail staff.

edit on 24-6-2015 by svetlana84 because: thinking agter writing..

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Interesting Dylan means

In Welsh mythology Dylan was a god or hero associated with the sea.

Son of the wave, born near the sea, influence.

Roof
'renown', 'victory'

Charleston is indeed on the sea.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The more telling information is that...
1. Dylan had black friends
2. He claimed his primary target was the school

No telling what really happened, that day was full of deception and secrecy for the USA. My guess is he had a handler or was MK-Ultra'd.

new topics

top topics

join