It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie gray autopsy results . ( sounds like a brake job killed him )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The Baltimore Sun received a copy of the Freddy Gray autopsy. It says Freddie Gray received a high-energy impact to his neck in the back of the police van . The injury was likely received from rapid deceleration .

I had a idea of what happened. After Marylin Mosby's Press conference and reading of the probable cause affidavit . I was fairly certain of the scenario of his death . It has been my contention from the onset that Freddie gray died because of a intentional rough ride from Caesar Goodson . In her original press conference Marylin Mosby took time to lay out a specific procedure at the first stop after his arrest .

She stated that he was removed from the van and re-handcuffed then leg shackles were added. He was then placed facedown on his stomach headfirst into the van . ( she was very specific about that terminology )To me the scenario was obvious as to what happened at that point . After that stop and in between the next stop which was the unscheduled one where officer Goodson open the back to check on Mr. Gray. Officer Goodson during the rough ride gave Freddy Grey a break job . This caused Mr. Gray to slide forward headfirst helplessly into the partition that separates the driver from the prisoners .

A act such is this from Officer Goodson in my opinion falls directly in line with the charge of depraved heart murder . For that charge to hold in the state of Maryland all he needed to do was act with malice where there is an reasonable expectation that the action may result in death .

The reactions received from all the police officers show the complete indifference of the officers involved in that incident. There were numerous claims of Marilyn Mosbsy overcharging the officers . I beg to differ ...., every officer that looked in that van and realized what happened to Mr. Gray . In my opinion was undercharged , The very inaction of not taking him immediately for medical examination I believe could only come from a depraved heart and complete indifference .

When he was arrested those officers immediately became responsible for his safety . They failed him miserably because of their desire to inflict pre-judicial justice .

Here's an excerpt from the Baltimore Sun. If anyone would care to see where the media started the deflection campaign. Go back to their coverage after the press conference . I contended rather loudly if anyone remembers .

That all media coverage excluded and the particulars of the first stop where Miss Mosby specifically laid out his death to anyone that would listen . I was very angry at the time because no one would acknowledge this because they were solely following the mainstream media lies .

Freddie Gray suffered a single "high-energy injury" to his neck and spine — most likely caused when the police van in which he was riding suddenly decelerated, according to a copy of the autopsy report obtained by The Baltimore Sun.

The state medical examiner's office concluded that Gray's death could not be ruled an accident, and was instead a homicide, because officers failed to follow safety procedures "through acts of omission."

As you read through the source you will see that I am still out on the limb in my prediction . ( I contend that he slid belly first into the partition )

Though Gray was loaded into the van on his belly, the medical examiner surmised that he may have gotten to his feet and was thrown into the wall during an abrupt change in direction. He was not belted in, but his wrists and ankles were shackled, putting him "at risk for an unsupported fall during acceleration or deceleration of the van."

I still differ from the medical examiners assumption of how it occurred . But the method of death will be spelled out precisely when the full medical report is released . It will answer the questions on whether death was caused by compression of the vertebrae and larynx or hyperextension of those same areas . It will also spell out which direction the blow came from the front or the side .

The medical examiner compared Gray's injury to those seen in shallow-water diving incidents.

A shallow water diving incident? Just picture that in your mind for a second.

Navydoc are you out there????? I would like to discuss this with you to help ascertain how the injury occurred being you were the only member to give this theory any credence and to pick your brain for your medical knowledge .

autopsy

edit on 24-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
27th Time I edited with the reply button .

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There is another thread that was posted yesterday with autopsy results, and there are people saying that it wasn't a 'nickel ride' that killed him.
Their proof... that there was another person in the back of the police van that says the ride was not rough at all.
I disagree with that.
In the interest of heading that off, here is the timeline of the Freddie Gray arrest and transport.
New York Times

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
intended torture resulted in accidental death....

that cannot be involuntary manslaughter can it?

JAK

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As mentioned this topic is already available for discussion:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak

new topics

top topics

join