It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Sign Executive Order Stripping Texas Of Statehood Prior To Sending In FEMA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

Obama has proven that things we thought were beyond the capabilities of the Oval Office are not.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I'll play along and then be Devils advocate.

It will surely help out the dems each four years, Haha.

But for Devils advocate, why take away one of the few states without debt. Should it happen I don't think Texas would need to much help transitioning as they are pretty self reliant and even have an independent electric grid. And while speaking with severe doubt on this matter, if it did happen I'd move back and hope being born there would get me back in. I'd rather be a citizen of a responsible non imperial government than what I am now. I help pay for rich people to run a muck in the world and as of recently, I have to worry of being drafted for some pissing contest over by Russia.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Oh, they are up in your business, you just don't see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Hidinout

As stated in the opening thread, this is likely a hoax.

Aw, damn....

I was hoping to get the contract to build the fence between Texas and the rest of the country. We don't need no illegals taking our jobs.
edit on 23-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

NY? It must suck to be you. I'd never live in that filth.

Is there a reason youre so nasty in your replies to people?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't doubt Obama would sign an EO and place it under FISA.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Your point?

Again, I spoke about the likelihood of this not being true and found no known credible news site on this. You went to a lot of trouble just to validate what I had already said.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Uh, this definitely belongs in the hoax bin. What is it with right wingers and this crap?

Utter bs.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Uh, this definitely belongs in the hoax bin. What is it with right wingers and this crap?

Utter bs.

You mean all the right wingers on the thread that pointed out it probably wasnt true?

I know were horrible arent we!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'll play along and then be Devils advocate.

It will surely help out the dems each four years, Haha.

But for Devils advocate, why take away one of the few states without debt. Should it happen I don't think Texas would need to much help transitioning as they are pretty self reliant and even have an independent electric grid. And while speaking with severe doubt on this matter, if it did happen I'd move back and hope being born there would get me back in. I'd rather be a citizen of a responsible non imperial government than what I am now. I help pay for rich people to run a muck in the world and as of recently, I have to worry of being drafted for some pissing contest over by Russia.

Yeah, I was going to say that one state in the Union best able to handle this would not be the one he'd cut loose as a punishment.

And, yeah, unless some of the rest of the union followed Texas out, I'd think long and hard about moving there.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Texas has been threatening to secede for years. Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!!!

As a native Texan does this mean I'll have dual citizenship?

Well....Texas, i.e., the Gubmint of Texas hasn't threatened to secede. A handful of activists have been advocating secession for a few years now and no one pays them any attention. Its never going to happen; they haven't even put it on a ballot issue.

Dual citizenship? I doubt it.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If FEMA is stepping in to assist with flood relief, there is debt. Jade Helm 15 will likely cause debt.

link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I live in Texas and am ashamed at the way our politicians (and many citizens) act towards the federal government and especially our POTUS. Although I live in Texas, I would love to see the federal government completely cut this state off the fed's tit and leave these morons to fend for themselves.

Nevertheless, This would literally NEVER happen. Such things are outside the reach of the Oval Office.

I live in Texas too, and im not ashamed of how our people and gov from Texas treat the POTUS and the CABAL in Washington.....

Not even a little.......

In fact, I believe theres more we could do, Im not talking secession........but we could do a lot more to get the gove even more out of our business!

I don't know you or anything about you...but for me; personally, the federal government has not once EVER interfered in my personal business. If they are up in yours, then you may want to take a look at what kind of business you are involved in.

Does this mean you have never received a paycheck? Or filed annual taxes? Or gotten a passport? Be careful admitting to failure to pay federal taxes on an open forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Then again, Maybe the Bushes want this to happen!

There are rapidly accelerating indications the Khazarian crime syndicate that illegally seized power in the United States and many European countries is being systematically dismantled.

A New York appeals court, for example, has ruled that officials who served during the George Bush Jr. regime can be sued and can face criminal charges. That opens the way for the mass jailing of the perpetrators of the 911 mass murder incident.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

"Never" is an absolute and a very long time.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Give me one example of where he has gone beyond what he is allowed to do please. EVERY challenge to any of his executive orders (less than that last president btw) has been thrown out of court. He has done NOTHING he is not powered to do. Stop listening to FOX news.

link   
Golly gee willikers, I know its a hoax from a fake news site. But its Obama, so maybe its true. I have to hate Obama, so after my mental gymnastics, gee whiz it must be true. Politics over common sense. So for sure absolutely Texas will be kicked out of the Union. I just know it in my heart because my heart tells me Obama eats babies. And anyone who eats babies could easily do something like this.

link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I live in Texas and am ashamed at the way our politicians (and many citizens) act towards the federal government and especially our POTUS. Although I live in Texas, I would love to see the federal government completely cut this state off the fed's tit and leave these morons to fend for themselves.

Nevertheless, This would literally NEVER happen. Such things are outside the reach of the Oval Office.

I live in Texas too, and im not ashamed of how our people and gov from Texas treat the POTUS and the CABAL in Washington.....

Not even a little.......

In fact, I believe theres more we could do, Im not talking secession........but we could do a lot more to get the gove even more out of our business!

I don't know you or anything about you...but for me; personally, the federal government has not once EVER interfered in my personal business. If they are up in yours, then you may want to take a look at what kind of business you are involved in.

Does this mean you have never received a paycheck? Or filed annual taxes? Or gotten a passport? Be careful admitting to failure to pay federal taxes on an open forum.

Livin' in a van ... down by the river ...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Considering the rapid downward spiral of Hillary and Jeb Bush being tapped by the supreme leaders of this rock...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

And you missed all of us who dislike Obama and have also recommended it for HOAX? Even the OP?

Gosh, I dislike all conservatives/libertarians who dislike Obama sooo much I desperately want to believe that they really think this is true ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join