It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One of your previous threads,

Jade Helm 15 - Military Convoy With Microwave Weapons Seen - pics and video

But its just a drill, right?

It is. And your off topic point? It was also pointed out in my post that the news source was not known to me and within a couple posts the topic machinery was identified.

Well, you were pretty quick to bang the conspiracy drum about Jade Helm, but considering that its just a drill, why was it initially unsettling to you?

Anyways, I just think you're quick to judge. It would look more suspicious if they only had one drill on the same day, so they mix it up a little. They have to learn eventually from their previous mistakes.

Charleston would be the perfect place for staging an event like this, considering the nearby facilities and amount of personnel in the area. Nothing to see here. Hide in plain sight.

I'm still not jumping to any conclusions, but at this point, I won't rule anything out at the moment. I wouldn't put it past the government considering how desperate their masters are getting at keeping us asleep.
edit on 22-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

No, that is not what I'm implying, stop drifting the topic.

What I am implying is fact. All of the events listed in the OP, including Charleston, just happened to occur during training drills depicting events that are eerily similar to what actually occurred.

You would need a time machine or some future events catalog to be lucky enough to be there when they happened, ready for it, because you were already there, conducting a drill.

It is not possible to get this lucky. These are controlled events.

Unless you believe in time machines of course...

You said "killers"...plural. Would that not imply you think there was more than one?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yes, "killers", more than 1, all of the multiple events I listed.

No, not more than 1 killer in Charleston...

Debate the real topic.

The events are adding up, they all have a verifiable, proven thing in common, and you already know what that is...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

One of your previous threads,

Jade Helm 15 - Military Convoy With Microwave Weapons Seen - pics and video

But its just a drill, right?

It is. And your off topic point? It was also pointed out in my post that the news source was not known to me and within a couple posts the topic machinery was identified.

Well, you were pretty quick to bang the conspiracy drum about Jade Helm, but considering that its just a drill, why was it initially unsettling to you?

Anyways, I just think you're quick to judge. It would look more suspicious if they only had one drill on the same day, so they mix it up a little. They have to learn eventually from their previous mistakes.

Charleston would be the perfect place for staging an event like this, considering the nearby facilities and amount of personnel in the area. Nothing to see here. Hide in plain sight.

I'm still not jumping to any conclusions, but at this point, I won't rule anything out at the moment. I wouldn't put it past the government considering how desperate their masters are getting at keeping us asleep.

Did you even read the thread? I pointed out that I had no idea on the news source and if it was trustworthy nor did I know anything about the devices, and once pointed out, it was obvious the source was BS.

Either way.....this thread is still a coincidence to me. They have training like this all the time at multiple facilities. What I am getting at in this one is what does the training there have to do with the event that happened?

They were not training anywhere near the shooting. So what does the training have to do with it? What is the conspiracy here?

And yes, I do think there is something odd about Jade Helm in general, but that is a much larger exercise that I think is also serving a secondary purpose outside of its intended training.....my thought is more on the intelligence side than anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Yes, "killers", more than 1, all of the multiple events I listed.

No, not more than 1 killer in Charleston...

Debate the real topic.

The events are adding up, they all have a verifiable, proven thing in common, and you already know what that is...

Ok...the real topic...this wasn't a drill. It was training for instructors. Was there an active drill going on anywhere near this church?

What is the conspiracy angle for you here? There was training and there was a shooting in two different areas of the same town....how does one connect to the other in your opinion? Were the ones training involved somehow? Or is it just that the training happened to coincide with the shooting? I don't see where you are going with it unless you are insinuating that one was directly related to the other in some fashion, or that one orchestrated the other somehow.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

originally posted by: Cuervo

It's interesting but I don't see the advantage of having a drill where a shooting takes place. Are you implying it was fake?

What kind of reason would there be for this?

Look at the left hand while the powdered right comes straight for the face. I can't see this as anything other than a distraction. And a damn good one at that. United we stand, divided we do what?

Ask yourself some questions. Why that church? Were any of the victims in any kind of positions of authority? Do you remember Aurora? No good tragedy is left to go to waste by the power elites, and in fact I can see several different avenues of thought that, were enough people paying attention, the blame could be laid where it belongs, on the people that see us as ants below their feet.

We know the kid was on drugs. We also know that mind control is a real and viable thing that governments have spent countless tax dollars researching. Drugs were/are used to inhibit levels of consciousness conducive to mental programming.

This is absolutely about control. It's an attempt to negate our ability to think for ourselves by focusing on our feeling capacity, and while we're at it, push some more to take guns away so we won't pose a threat if/when some invasion were to happen.

Personally, I see this as a set up to distract us from more important things going on, namely, the moves being made by the big banks to re-establish their power under a different guise. Bye bye Federal Reserve, hello BRICS. The emperor is changing clothes right in front of us and yet we're too busy being led gently by the hand straight off of a cliff like a bunch of fvcking lemmings wearing see through blindfolds.
edit on 6/23/2015 by joeyv23 because: typo

edit on 6/23/2015 by joeyv23 because: mln

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thanks Signals. As always, these "coincidences" are strange. All starting with 9/11 IMO, the actual reason I even came to ATS in the first place.

What I am noticing, even within myself is all the emotional passion toward the direction the "media" takes us. It's weird. It's like I find myself aware quite often of the intended "division" taking place, yet I allow myself to be so deeply affected by it. It's like while I'm trying to make people aware of this fact, it becomes a frustratingly impossible task because everyone is so focused on race and gender issues, (right now, it's the distraction and the division) which I believe is intended and manufactured on purpose.

I'm not at all closed to the fact that this is on purpose. I believe it is. But expect to be called a "nutter" just as you're expected to be called a racist because you may be white, and not a liberal right now. That particular example might change at any moment, but it's just the thing they are doing right now in this moment, to I believe, keep our eyes off the ball.

We live in ridiculously deceptive times, and we need more threads like this. We need more threads like this to stop being so ridiculed and put down as well, especially by those in the ATS community.

I, for one appreciate threads like this, so thanks.

edit on 23-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The Homeland Security Training Facility is located about 10 minutes from the church. Just close enough to keep a look out.

edit on 23-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's not rocket science. Get a weak mind strung out on psychotropic medication, then give them a dose of Scopolamine to carry out your black ops mission, presto you've just engineered the Confederate false flag affair!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That pretty much says it all for me. And why this is skunked on a conspiracy site no less, just unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

What is the conspiracy angle for you here?

"Ain't nothin' like the real thing baby..."

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have to Ask why and what are the reason for the attacks?

We should start looking at other events that happened the same days that MSM was NOT covering.

Perhaps these events were a smoke screen for something else ?

I think we can start by seeing what Bills might have passed on these days .....

just saying ..
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

That pretty much says it all for me. And why this is skunked on a conspiracy site no less, just unbelievable.

Because it has no proof that the two were related...except from the OP.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well....to be fair, it appears they have been scheduled for a while. Is there anything else to suggest a connection or just that they happen to have training there at the same time?

Its all connected towards attacking the U.S constitution to take away our rights. But I am afraid the conspiracy goes far deeper than just Gun control. They are preparing for something big, and i mean BIG. Keep an eye out on sept 23 2015. (and do some research on that date.)

To the OP

Thanks for the thread, I was waiting for another piece of the puzzle. Though I cant say im surprised cause im really not, once you start identifying the patterns, these things can become predictable. Try finding the patterns and keep connecting the dots. You may discover a way to predict events, by familiarizing with said patterns.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Skunkworks huh...is there a direction this thread is being steered ?

Interesting OP ..........hard to believe these things are just a coincidence ....hmmmm

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

This, as usual, is really grasping at straws.

The federal law enforcement training centre was opened in 1970

Charleston was opened in 1991, that means they have been having these training courses for 24 years, holding literally hundreds of active shooter courses and anti-terrorism courses.

But no, it's not a coincidence..

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Its easier for people to deny it in the name of Denying Ignorance what I do not know cannot hurt me, I have a career and a family to feed sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I can't help wondering if there's a link between the number of mass shootings in America (284 in 2014 with four or more victims) and the Police needing to train extensively to tackle them?

edit on 23-6-2015 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ok - least assume for the purpose of discussion that :

"spree shootings and security force training events are linked [ both by date and location ] "

ok - premise hypothetically accepted

now explain WHY ?????????????????

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why?

Because false flag man, that's why!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join