It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingsmen Predictive Programming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I will be discussing some segments of the movie Kingsmen. **spoiler alert**

The first part, given recent events, will be the test run on the church in Kentucky. So the bad guy played by Samuel Jackson, chooses this hate church in the south to test this kill signal. Now, he was across the street from the church, and it showed a blip of his computer screen that read E.L.F. The acronym in this case is extremely low frequency, he activates the signal and people just go crazy killing each other from the SIM card signals in their smart phones.

Coincidence?

Let's flashback to the first episode of the tv series Lone Gunmen. Aired in March 2001, a covert government sect hijack planes and attempt to crash them into the two towers using remote control technology, blaming it on terrorists, in order to invade oil rich nations.

Yeah. Right.

Anyways, back to the Kingsmen.

A few quotes that really stood out for me, regarding the main theme.

"Carbon emissions are a red herring. We have already reached the point of no return. Any remedial solutions do nothing"(or something to that effect)
"Humans are the virus, Earth is the host" "If we do not self correct the population now, either the virus will kill the host or the host will eliminate the virus".

I wonder how far our cell phone technology has advanced, what exactly in the phones? In the movies, the good guys win, in real life- not so much.

I don't tend to carry my phone around with me, maybe for good reason now.

This movie, and many more are pointing to one outcome that is going to come to fruition. A massive reduction in human population. How and when are the only questions.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST BY THE 10.000 ANGELS!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Let's flashback to the first episode of the tv series Lone Gunmen. Aired in March 2001, a covert government sect hijack planes and attempt to crash them into the two towers using remote control technology, blaming it on terrorists, in order to invade oil rich nations.

The premise was not about an invasion but about increased arms exports by weapons manufacturers.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The quote you chose was right in my eyes, Human beings are a virus.
If we continue the way we are there will be nothing left for future generations, we'll have poisoned and strip-mined mother earth so badly nobody would want to live here.
edit on 21-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, Don Quijote lurking around

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Try adding to the topic instead of trolling.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That wasnt even trolling, predictive programming doesnt work by showing a one second clip, its a repetitive pattern or like J.Goebbels quoted;

If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Anything you recognize Quijote?

My mentor taught me, always be sustainable and relevant.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
That wasnt even trolling...

If name calling is your idea of conversation then I guess it was not trolling.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You're right, my mistake. Has been a long time since I watched that episode.

The premise of people being the problem, and the population needs a severe reduction, is being burned into the minds' of the masses. Not only to shift their beliefs towards it being a viable solution, but the only sensible one.

The movie had all the rich elite, heads of state, the UN; all tucked away to watch the people of the world kill each other off. It hinted that this event will happen under the current presidency, in the movie his head explodes along with the rest of the elite, but we know that won't be the case.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
You're right, my mistake. Has been a long time since I watched that episode.

No worries, it is still an eerie foreshadowing.

edit on 21-6-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My young padawan, you mustnt embrace the darkness, ignore the Sith Lord, he will only try to lure you into the darkside.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if you're carrying a phone or not, you're screwed.

Now we know why Putin disappeared for a while, right?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The problem with using cell phone speakers to transmit ELF is, the design of the speaker won't reproduce ELF frequencies, which are typically from 1-300hz. A typical cellphone speaker will reproduce approximately 300hz-3khz. And those not consistently or faithfully. So any transmitted ELF used would be at the very best, unreliable through a cellphone.

edit on 6/21/2015 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I believe the Matrix movie mentioned people being a virus.

There are many articles suggesting we have surpassed the tipping point on fighting climate change.

The Jupiter Ascending movie, talks about how planet Earth is used for 'harvesting' by the galactic rulership to extend their longevity. Of course the hero stops the bad guy from wiping out the population, but the underlying theme is the same: a culling is in the near future for us.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

My young padawan, you mustnt embrace the darkness, ignore the Sith Lord, he will only try to lure you into the darkside.

Most Jedi talked sense if i remember rightly?

You want to take a punt at that or continue trolling?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It doesn't matter if you're carrying a phone or not, you're screwed.

Now we know why Putin disappeared for a while, right?

'cause his sneaky phone texted him into hiding?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Troll says 'what'?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Alright, so what I am wondering is what technology does? What about Smart T.V. or satellite arrays?

I find it fully possible that the technology is already developed, but can it be mass produced and appeal to the average consumer? I wonder when the next-gen cell phone will be on the market.

I remember a movie, forgot what it was titled, it was about corporate espionage; they all would take the batteries out of their phones because it could still be used to listen/watch everything. People told me this capability existed 10 years before that particular movie came out. Googled it, movie was called 'Paranoia', how quaint.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

...predictive programming doesnt work by showing a one second clip, its a repetitive pattern...

Predictive programming is not of necessity, repetitive. It can be a commercial, a single scene in a movie, or the whole movie, depending on the message.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

People fear death, promise them a longer life and they will try to defend the fantasy of not being free.

Do you want a 100 years of meaningless life or 25 years of purpose and meaning.
A 100 years of prison or 25 years of freedom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join