It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed man flags down LAPD seeking help - they shoot him in the head and handcuffing him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
WARNING - Graphic Video

AT 6:35PM LAST NIGHT A MAN WITH HIS HAND WRAPPED IN A TOWEL FLAGGED DOWN THE POLICE, APPARENTLY SEEKING HELP. THE POLICE THOUGHT HE HAD A GUN UNDER THE TOWEL ON HIS EXTENDED ARM, AND ORDERED HIM TO DROP IT. AT LEAST ONE OFFICER FIRED AND HIT THE VICTIM IN THE HEAD, LEAVING HIM IN CRITICAL CONDITION. HE WAS UNARMED.

Unarmed man flags down LAPD seeking help - they shoot him in the head and handcuffing him

Can't believe what I see on this video. Handcuffing a dead man, where the brain is falling of his head? What kind of people can work as police officer today?

How long will be mass still look at this?

But I have the impression this escalation is wanted as the system is dead and they need a revolt of the people to apply new measures.
edit on 21/6/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Brucee

Seriously?

Some days I and so glad I am not American. Your police force sounds like it has gone totally rogue.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 21-6-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Oh man that was nasty.
Maybe put a massive warning in the thread.
The video only shows the aftermath so I can't really decide either way what happened before.
Poor dude RIP.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The police need to be disarmed immediately, they are clearly out of control and killing before asking questions.

Yesterday it was a 4 year old because he missed the dog, the day before that something else about police and their inability to responsibly carry a fire arm.

It will only take a few more of these sorts of incidents before the citizenry take matters into their own hands when police are not protecting and instead just serving death as the final (and only) solution.

"Hand-rapped in towel" therefore he's gotta gun so shoot him in the head. Oh wait, he was unarmed.......

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
"Hand-rapped in towel" therefore he's gotta gun so shoot him in the head. Oh wait, he was unarmed.......

oops..
We all make mistakes. Better luck next time.... Wait.. Maybe not if you're dead, though..

sry for the dark humor everyone..
Sitting jaded in America.

I'm thinking lots of house wives/husbands and widows
will become major hip hop fans as this continues.

public enemy
public enemy or is the public the enemy??
edit on 21-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I dont know how many of these Police brutality events need to take place before people take action into there own hands?

Fact is during the time period of 2003-2013 US Police killed 5000 civilians, the number of soldiers killed in Iraq was 4489. There is your real terrorist paramilitary force right there!

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 21-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
be able to put up a fight. train your family. make it clear to them there are easier houses to rape and pillage. and when push comes to shove, respond with such overwhelming firepower, in such short time, that some cop in beijing will think twice before he kicks HIS next door in on the other side of the world. remember, stand up for what is right, even if it means your life.... no on is getting out of here alive, after all.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

I love your conviction mate but doing as you have suggested these days would simply make you and your family a viable target. After all the last place you want these bastards to turn up is at your front door, warranted or otherwise, considering they need little or no reason to proceed to wreak havoc in a very deadly fashion.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He said it was suicide, but then again so is the potential life of any soldier in a war.

Some people are getting fed up enough they'd rather die fighting then put up with these injustices. If these things keep happening, more and more people will gain similar convictions, and eventually those shadow guns cops love to pretend to think are there will turn into real guns.

At that point, it's the wild wild west again and the cops best work on their quick draw skills.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

One could possibly conclude that the scenario you laid out above is exactly how TBTB wish it to play out. The wild west was rather an anarchic place to exist. Not exactly a state of affairs we wish to see a supposed first world nation return to.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I wanted to visit US one time but after i saw dozens of videos when officers shoot and then ask I resign. With my character they would shot me on the airport. ### stupid cops. Even Stalin didn't do that

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

all i saw in the video was the dude on the ground with his head bleeding. i want to know what happened before the shot. to jump up and say, "Police are out of control!!" i want to know the whole story.

the eagerness for people to jump to conclusion is just as frightening as an unarmed suspect getting gunned down.

no police officer gets up out of bed and thinks, "i'm going to kill someone today."

the job of being a police officer is getting more difficult every day; and attitudes like the ones i read on internet forums doesn't help matters any.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I try to make my posts contribute to the discussion at hand, but all I can say to this incident is:

For the love of God, WHY?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

It is about handcuffed the dead guy.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
every person that is considered a general citizen of the United States it would seem is, and has been a target for some time.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
All I know to say at this point:
If you are of a weak stomach, do not watch the video.
It is very graphic.
I will wait for more of the story to come out before I form an opinion on this.
The guy may have deaf for all we know, or maybe he was deranged or on drugs shouting that all cops should die.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I imagine that is indeed the case regarding a few of your alphabet agencies, the same could be said for GCHQ here in the UK, possibly even more so.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
In Russia dash cams prevent insurance fraud..
So if our cops (who don't deserve to be called LEO's)
refuse to wear body cameras
EVERY citizen, including 4 year olds apparently,
have to wear one as soon as you walk out of the house.
I don't know if this case is the proverbial straw that
breaks this camels back but it's not far off if not.
edit on 21-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: proverb

edit on 21-6-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: more

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

4 year olds with body cams! Even Orwell didn't see that one coming.

How long until "they" outlaw filming Police through? And how many poor souls are going to get shot in the face because the so called officers of the law mistakenly identify these body cams or phone cams as a weapon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join