It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Chicago Police Officer Firing Into Car of Teens Released By Judge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
chicago police officer shoots into car full of teens.

police all over are getting caught on tape shooting, killing, beating up on citizens. i would like to see this one justified. seems like the police have become the judge, jury and executioner. the majority of police are good but the bad apples are spoiling it for the bunch, and people wonder why we can't trust the police anymore. sure as long as you stay out of trouble and keep your lip shut you will not be killed but this is getting way out of hand, police in the u.s are killing people in unprecedented numbers. when will the madness end?
edit on 19-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: embedded YouTube video for better context

edit on 19-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I never cease to wonder why anyone cares what FOP has to say about any police use of force.

What does puzzle me is how FOP hasn't been decertified for acting like a trade union. They should stick to negotiating contracts and work loads, and stay out of politics. Or get the PATCO treatment.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Lol the guy was holding his gun all gangsta style sideways, and both cops were fat F'ers so maybe they can't do anything but use their gun. Once again, firing their guns without a care as to who is hit.... geez

edit on 19-6-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Honestly the kids were doing a bunch of dumb# but probably not worthy of having clips unloaded into them.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

some cops act like its the wild wild west. it's out of control!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The worst part to me is that they have no problem killing suspects on the spot. It's like they don't realize they could just track the license plates, call in backup, or simply track the suspect later.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I'm guessing you didn't notice the occupied vehicle they would've plowed into if he hadn't?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

and the people in the occupied vehicle could have easily been shot by the cop as well. now every time there is a police chase the police should just shoot into the car?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Interesting that only 1 police officer decided that this was the appropriate action

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Interesting that only 1 police officer decided that this was the appropriate action

...and then did his best to cover it up, until the judge decided to out it. O'course, in the scale of things, I'd tend to think a judge knows the law better than a cop, or a cop union mouthpiece. But that's just me.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Agreed. Also he came out of his car holding his gun like a thug who just spent 10 years undercover on the narc squad.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You're right. Its getting late and I should probably go to bed now.

Before I go, what's that hanging out the rear driver's side window as they're backing up?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Must have been his birthday

“Hey, Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It just looks so cool.”
“Whatever you want, birthday boy.”

This way the mag won´t fall out if he confuses mag-release with safety.
edit on 19-6-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

i didn't see anything hanging out the window but it has been verified that the cops lied about a gun and or weapons in the car and that the car was moving towards the cops as you can see in the video the car is moving away from the cop. you are more than welcome to keep going over the video w a fine toothed comb in an effort to justify the cops actions, actions that even a judge saw as irresponsible at best.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

# the pigs. Attempted mass murderer.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Well isn't he special? He looks like the type that should be wearing a helmet in public.

Citizens vs. Police will be ground zero for the next American civil war IMHO.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

it shouldn't lead to that, i think officers need better training and stop w the us vs them attitude many of them have. police corruption and brutality have always been around its just now in this era where everyone has camera and video on their phone we are witnessing it at an all time high.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You raise a very good point. It's hard to say how much worse police brutality is now, much like I don't tend to think the world in general is that much worse than it was 15-20 years ago. We get information instantly, from a plethora of sources, with a plethora of angles, opinions, and varying degrees of information all at our fingertips all the time.

You're right, it's not too late to make a change for the better. All I'm saying is that if America gets increasingly polarized, and nothing is done about the police, I can easily see that being the beginning of a civil war or revolution.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Looks as though the officer fired in order to prevent the car from speeding off, possibly hitting other officers or civilians. Where was thos kid trying to go? He had clearly been stopped. You cant just floor it and evade and then bitch about getting shot at.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

like i said before are cops gonna just shoot into every car that is in a car chase? this isn't the wild wild west, if cops start doing that innocent civilians are gonna get caught in the crossfire. there are many different ways to handle the situation besides resorting to shooting into a car full of people. irresponsible behavior by the driver of the car and even more irresponsible behavior from that cop, and he is still on the job.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join