It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth? (he wasn't, he was lying, it's all a hoax)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

*mumbles*dunnowhyieversignedupforthisstupidjob...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

SO is it a good thing to HOAX a thread if the premise of the thread is a question? I am just asking because it seems to be rather what the OP mentioned at the very beginning.

Call me confused.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

No, not at all. The thread was moved to hoax because Billy Meier has been shown quite conclusively to have hoaxed most (and likely all) of his material. It has no credibility whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

But that is not the reason to call hoax. You understand this as I am sure. The premise of the thread was a question. How can a question be a hoax?

Moderators can surely designate any posts as hoaxes, and even delete them, but the question is what it is.

If that is NOT the case then this site has suddenly and arbitrarily become something that I do not wish to partake in. I can not believe that at all.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: addition of opinion

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

IT'S

A

HOAX

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
It's 2015 and people are still making Billy Meier threads...

Hahaha. So true.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

But that is not the reason to call hoax. You understand this as I am sure. The premise of the thread was a question. How can a question be a hoax?

The premise of the thread was defending Billy Meir....ergo the thread is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The question is? I despair.

I would also spend silly time finding the appropriate meme to prove my worthiness but...I can not be arsed.

Anyway, I hope that everyone is happy with that. Arbitrary decisions are not fun.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

A question can not be a hoax unless it is worded in such a way as to lead the reader into believing a false premise.
The OP presented an idea, asked a question, it was debated.
Then it was declared a hoax...but the question is valid!
Oh well, never mind, I see where this is going.
Walks away shaking his head.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj Walks away shaking his head.

stick around. meier provokes a lot of hostlity. just how it is. but i see your point

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Lol I don't even believe in the evidence presented by Billy Meier. It is the feckin principle that got my goat, and the bloody arsehats that just said yer, ok, no problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Having to explain this is less preferable than sticking a fork in my eye, but I'll try .

What if Billy Meier was telling us the truth?

He's not, He is a PROVEN HOAX.

He was perhaps desestimated without solid reasons?

He wasn't as he is a PROVEN HOAXER.

Does that answer "The Question"

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Funny thing is now Bob Lazar claims to have seen a craft at S4 just like the Meyers photo ...

personally I find that very interesting .

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Moderators can surely designate any posts as hoaxes, and even delete them, but the question is what it is.

If that is NOT the case then this site has suddenly and arbitrarily become something that I do not wish to partake in. I can not believe that at all.

This site has been that something for quite a while. Its still semi-useful as a digital newspaper but theyll throw the *hoax* net over whatever topic they dont feel like having discussed. It doesnt mean its actually a hoax though, just that its a restri ted subject here.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

"Having to explain this is less preferable than sticking a fork in my eye, but I'll try" .

I understand what you are saying. You are basically calling me an idiot.
Can you please show me what is the proof that you so obviously consider definite?
I am not asking anybody else at all here, just you.
Thank you.
I would appreciate your helping a poor ignorant fool like myself.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
One day I will travel the stars to imagination land using hoaxed tech. again.

I would leave now but I can not decide on which type of trash can lid to use.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The whole point of the question was why is it a hoax when it is a question , but now some people have me defending Meier lmao, it is funny indeed.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Can you please show me what is the proof that you so obviously consider definite?

No.

That is a very old and boring research exercise you can do yourself.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

SO is it a good thing to HOAX a thread if the premise of the thread is a question?

The premise is flawed. There's no way Billy Meier may have been telling the truth, because he's been proven a liar.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: R0CR13
Funny thing is now Bob Lazar claims to have seen a craft at S4 just like the Meyers photo ...

I'm not aware of any Bob Lazar claims of having seen "lying saucers" jammed into trees.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join