It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 20th 9/11 Hijacker Had Blackwater’s Number In His Notebook

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Top investigative report Jeremy Scahill notes that Zacharias Moussaoui had the direct phone number for U.S. mercenary Blackwater’s training center in his notebook:

Quite a strange coincidence, no? Have a looksy:

source

original source

I had posted this in another 911 thread but felt it deserves it's own discussion so not to derail the other. Why on earth would Zacharias Moussaoui have a need for Blackwater Training Center phone number? Down the rabbit hole once more.

edit on 15-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So much stuff about 9/11 makes absolutely no sense at all, that the "official version" of events is laughable at best.

No one has EVER explained what happened to the two Mossad agents arrested in New York on the morning of 9/11 either, or why the Saudi Royal family was allowed to leave the USA when there was zero flight traffic allowed worldwide for 3 full days. It was the only non military flight allowed in the entire USA.

And don't even get me started on the "Building 7's collapsed", about an hour BEFORE it collapsed, with the building clearly standing in the background.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
INSIDE JOB

2ND.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Anyone could have cooked that up.

Is there a better source?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
So much stuff about 9/11 makes absolutely no sense at all, that the "official version" of events is laughable at best.

No one has EVER explained what happened to the two Mossad agents arrested in New York on the morning of 9/11 either, or why the Saudi Royal family was allowed to leave the USA when there was zero flight traffic allowed worldwide for 3 full days. It was the only non military flight allowed in the entire USA.

And don't even get me started on the "Building 7's collapsed", about an hour BEFORE it collapsed, with the building clearly standing in the background.

There are countless examples that leaves one scratching teir collective heads. According to wiki:

Moussaoui has been known by other names, reportedly including Abu Khaled al Sahrawi and Shaqil while he was in Oklahoma.[12] He holds a master's degree in International Business from South Bank University in London, having enrolled in 1993 and graduated in 1995.[13] He attended, amongst others, the Brixton Mosque,[14] where he may have met Richard Reid, the future shoe bomber.[15][16] He was proselytised by groups such as al-Muhajiroun ("the Emigrants"), who leafleted people attending moderate mosques such as that in Brixton.[14] Moussaoui was expelled from the Brixton mosque after he began wearing combat fatigues and a backpack to the mosque, and pressured the cleric to provide him with information on how to join the jihad.[14][15][17] It is possible that he had connections with members of the Finsbury Park mosque, where the extremist Abu Hamza al-Masri taught.

I mean doesn't that just scream intelligence asset? He wasn't some random desert dweller with jihad on the mind, no, no he held a Masters in international Business!!

ETA: correction from Bnaking to Business. To be fair, there is a difference but still very curious. International business provides insight and experience in handling country to country operations.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Unless you're looking to tank your career, why else would he report this if its not? Probably going to tank his career regardless. Let's hope he doesn't drive a Benz, it might end up in a fiery mess.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
What boggles my mind is , how these men's "passport" now note book were able to survive a huge explosion that was hot enough to "melt" steel beams yet not hot enough burn a passport and notebook ?

Because , that notebook (if real) sure does look like its in great shape .

Moussaoui wasn't on any plane. He supposedly had a different jihad but had direct ties to 911 and received flight training.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
he held a Masters in international Banking!!

A master's degree in international passive homicide you say?!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Precisely

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
What boggles my mind is , how these men's "passport" now note book were able to survive a huge explosion that was hot enough to "melt" steel beams yet not hot enough burn a passport and notebook ?

Because , that notebook (if real) sure does look like its in great shape .

Moussaoui wasn't on any plane. He supposedly had a different jihad but had direct ties to 911 and received flight training.

Yeah , I just read , so i changed my reply

hope you like it

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Unless you're looking to tank your career, why else would he report this if its not? Probably going to tank his career regardless. Let's hope he doesn't drive a Benz, it might end up in a fiery mess.

Jeremy Scahill (born October 18, 1974) is a founding editor of the online news publication The Intercept [1] and author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army, which won the George Polk Book Award.

Maybe he is looking for a tie-in? On the surface he seems credible and winning the George Polk Award on two occasions causes me to want to investigate more. Lets compare shall we?

Here is the picture from the OP...

Here is another handwritten document by Moussaoui, supposedly of an Al Qaeda cell member in Germany who handled financial arrangements in the United States for the nineteen hijackers.

Source

To me the numbers look similar, aiding in his credibility. What do you think?

edit on 15-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Honestly my jaw dropped looking at the two side by side, particularly the numericals.

Very creepy.

Cursive looks similar too to be honest. Is it just me or is it overly convenient that both sample have numbers, cursive and standard writing. When I write in numbers and adresses in a book or anything I generally stick to one writing or another.

Perhaps as you said originally, how creditable is this? What ties could he possibly have with Blackwater at that time?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Honestly my jaw dropped looking at the two side by side, particularly the numericals.

Very creepy.

Here ya go...

The cursive appears different. The rest is a little inconsistent, but most characters check out. Now I'm intrigued!

edit on 15-6-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

We know ...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

On 29 May 2015, Jeremy Scahill, independent journalist and co-founder of The Intercept, reported that Zacharias Moussaoui maintained a notebook in which the phone number of the Blackwater Training Center is listed.

So it took 14 years for someone to find this picture in the public records?

I call BS.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

On 29 May 2015, Jeremy Scahill, independent journalist and co-founder of The Intercept, reported that Zacharias Moussaoui maintained a notebook in which the phone number of the Blackwater Training Center is listed.

So it took 14 years for someone to find this picture in the public records?

I call BS.

Or it's a plant and Scahill is an intelligence asset himself. How did he get access to this? You think it's forged?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OH WOW!! That's so majorly suspicious and obviously means that he was trained by Blackwater.

I mean, there's no way someone could just go to Blackwater's (now under the name "Academi") website, click "contact us" and get that number!

Oh wait...

On the left, under "General Contact." 9/11 conspiracy theorists... I've never seen so much grasping at straws.

I have a Blackwater coffee mug... I guess that means I'm a super duper black ops CIA mercenary contractor.
edit on 6/15/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
OH WOW!! That's so majorly suspicious and obviously means that he was trained by Blackwater.

I mean, there's no way someone could just go to Blackwater's website, click "contact us" and get that number!

Oh wait...

On the left, under "General Contact." 9/11 conspiracy theorists... I've never seen so much grasping at straws.

I have a Blackwater coffee mug... I guess that means I'm a super duper black ops CIA mercenary contractor.

So a known conspirator of 911 has Blackwaters number written in his book with Western Union on the adjacent page and you don't find that curious? Just conspiracy nutters you say?

Let's all just move along folks, no need for discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Do you save phone numbers of girls you don't intend to call and hook up with? Slow down and let ATS tear it apart before you dismiss it completely.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

That is a chilling vest.

Speaks volumes.
It is really a shame how many of those that were part of the rescuing that day died, and are still dying, as a result.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join