It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: tanka418

What story would you want to hear? I am sure I can come up with something.

I suppose Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker came up with something too, they even had the guts to deceive the police department, you know, just for fun. But the sheriff was somehow smarter, so he brings the two men together into a wired room and waited for the inevitable: they'll expose themselves as hoaxers after speaking with each other. Easy indeed! Oh... wait.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
After reading 22 pages I've come to the conclusion that the thread title should be changed to:

Aliens exist: Here is the... POOF!!!

Oh I get it, you were reading another thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

I suppose Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker came up with something too, they even had the guts to deceive the police department, you know, just for fun. But the sheriff was somehow smarter, so he brings the two men together into a wired room and waited for the inevitable: they'll expose themselves as hoaxers after speaking with each other. Easy indeed! Oh... wait.

OK. So they didn't hoax it. Are you then saying its impossible for 2 people to be convinced of something like this without it actually happening?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

So you want a story with two witnesses? Is that what makes it work for you?

Parker told officers, he had passed out at the beginning of the incident and failed to regain consciousness until it was over (United Press International 1973).

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Wolfenz

I could care less about old newspapers that published 3rd hand accounts of UFO sightings. Chances are I've already seen them anyway. They are stories;They are interesting anecdotes; But they are proof of nothing.

Let me remind you of what you commented about ...

Of course UFOs, by definition, exist. I've never claimed otherwise. But to assume that any of them are of extraterrestrial origins, without any evidence of such, is ludicrous.

Thats right, Care less.. thats the Problem we have here ...

They Are what i concider Proof of a Existence of something noticed, something reported by either Civilian Personal ... like Commercial Airline Pilots to Military Pilots , or Towns and Citys Reports from Sites like in modern day of what Happened in Phoenix Arizona

as I Suppose you call the Phoenix Lights incident a 3rd hand Reporting too ! LOL..

We have the Existing Evidence of Strange occurrence's ( of Legit newspapers, like the Washington Post for one ) ) in the Sky of Spherical metallic fiery Object s and Saucer shaped Flying Disks to Cigar Shapes that are faster then a Jet or Piston Engine Prop Fighter Plane of the day, in those Clippings or Headlines from, Newspapers.. this is before Television News MEDIA has taken Hold of the Nation and your Saying that in July 29th 1952 , the Washington DC Incident , as you know, the multiple Unidentified Flying Objects that hanged over the Capital ... within a 4 day stretch... in two intervals in two weeks , as Apparently the Military didn't have a clue what they were dealing with, let alone who owned them.. yet it , was detected on Radar.. this is before Television news media , really caught on , and Now we have UFO Occurrences in the TV Media MORE THEN EVER... within the LAST DECADE ... but neither side is saying anything..

there is 3 things... that has convince me

The 1950 Montana UFO Film
The 1952 Utah UFO Flim

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The Closest thing to be Out of this World of a Unknown Technology...

Which Both Films were not Originally made for the Public but more less for the Elite ,CIA & Military personal to View

And the

Washington DC 1952 Incident ...
www.youtube.com...

yup right at the 1:26 mark He says Since 1947 ... a year all too well known in UFO Conspiracy's

www.youtube.com...

Skip to the 15:40 Mark .. and listen to the Actuall Radar Director of the Capital that was there in july 1952

but for Proof they are Extra Terrestrial Objects ...

Your Right , There is None ... and the is No Proof that they are NOT either..

Although NO Governments of the COLD WAR back in the 50s were saying it was either Theirs

Yet Both sides .. The USA and The USSR , has Encouraged its Civilians to Report & Film of Any Sightings,
A Government Control Program called Project Blue Book was created just for that purpose to Study and Investigate those reporting of UFOs.. a Big Phenomenon in the 50s and 60s during the RED Scare ... On both Sides ...

It Amazes me you would say that the Washington DC incident, was a 3rd HAND Report.. Seriously??

1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

Minutes of Press Conference Held By Major General John A. Samford Director of Intelligence, U.S. air Force 29 July 1952 - 4:00p.m. - Room 3E-869, The Pentagon.
www.fold3.com...

Lets look at the present Day Washington Post Website of what it has to say about the incident

The month that E.T. came to D.C.
www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago6165 by Wolfenz because: rewording to make it sound better
sorry was originaly a rough draft... and flim footage

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I was waiting for one of you to post! Let's define "proof"

proof
1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement

I think I have established an argument helping to establish a fact?

Sometimes you want to believe so badly that you over think things and convince your self that something is a fact.
But in reality you haven't proved aliens exist.

It's likely other civilizations aand species of intelligent beings exist, somewhere in the universe. It's a mighty big place after all, bigger then any of minds can possibly comprehend even if we spent an entire life time trying, and they are finding many possible "earth like" planets that they "think" could sustain life. But there is no proof of intelligent life existing outside of our planet.

Maybe there will be one day. Maybe there will be proof none exists. I dont think we will ever be able to explore the entire universe, real life isn't like the movies Hollywood pumps out.

But people need to stop getting excited and ahead of them selves.
Wanting something to be true and believing something is true, does not make it true.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

OK. So they didn't hoax it. Are you then saying its impossible for 2 people to be convinced of something like this without it actually happening?

Give me a better explanation. remember, you have TWO witnesses at the same time.

- The perpetrators weren't human beings
- The perpetrators could 'float' around, pick 'additional weight' and continue floating around
- The ship isn't a recognizable design
- The ship doesn't seem to propulse itself with recognizable technology

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Parker told officers, he had passed out at the beginning of the incident and failed to regain consciousness until it was over (United Press International 1973).

Parker saw the ship, saw the beings.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Calvin Parker gave an interview in 2013 to mark the 40th anniversary of the sighting , he now says he was awake during the encounter but because he didn't want to talk about it Charles Hickson told him to say he'd passed out , I think the revelation is more to do with Hickson no longer being here than a new development in the case but perhaps it is true ... who knows.
Interview starts at about 1.30

I still find the Pascagoula case an interesting one , the stuff I've seen and read from the professionals who've spoken to them over the years I still think they experienced something that day but am not sure what.

If weirdness were an indication of the truth then this encounter would be No 1.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Give me a better explanation. remember, you have TWO witnesses at the same time.

I'm just asking a question but I do think that psychologists will tell you that it is possible. There is no easy or better explanation. It would be impossible to go back and explain or prove it as something ...explainable. I dont think its impossible that two people can come to believe in something like this and tell the same story without lying.

Anyway, I always thought the Jimi Hendrix alien was very similar....uforeview.tripod.com...

Curtis was overcome with fright. Before he could make a move of any kind, a door opened on the side of the craft and an entity came forth. He stood eight foot tall, his skin was yellowish, and instead of eyes, the creature had slits. His forehead came to a point, and his head ran straight into his chest, leaving the impression that he had no neck.

The being proceeded to float to the ground and glided toward the trapped occupants of the van. It was then that Curtis noticed the snow was melting in the wake of the creature. His body generated tremendous heat, so much so that as it came across a small rise, the snow disappeared around in all directions. In a matter of what seemed like seconds, the being came over to the right- hand side of the van where Jimi was seated and looked right through the window. Jimi seemed to be communicating telepathically with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

i'm not sure how accurate that article is - it's 'up from the skies', not 'up from the stars' for a start

i haven't read the book, but i suspect my review would be similar to this one (from amazon):

...this book is the biggest piece of crap that was EVER penned in the name of Jimi Hendrix. I should have known before hand though after having read Knight's 1974 book simply entitled "Jimi" what a load of BS this was going to be. In THAT book, Curtis spent more time blowing his own out of tune horn than giving us any useful information on Jimi. You see, here is the problem. Curtis Knight was not a has been. He was a never was. A guy who never got beyond the bar band level but his one claim to fame was that Jimi Hendrix (prefame) was briefly in his band. In the first book, Curtis claimed to have seen Jimi twice since he died. Once Curtis woke up one morning with his girlfriend and looked across the bed and Jimi was laying beside her on the other side of the bed(and Curtis didn't jump up and yell WTF !!!!?) The second time he was alone one evening in a candle lit room and Jimi floated in about 3 feet off the floor wearing a long white robe (and bald no less!) Must have been some good stuff Curtis was smoking. In the book in question here "Starchild," I will give two example of why you should toss this book. Curtis spins a tale of the band doing a gig (in Jersey I think) and on the way home a snow storm causes the car to get stuck in a ditch.The band (except Jimi and Curtis are asleep and they are in danger of freezing to death when Lo and behold a UFO lands, an alien or two get out, and push the car back onto the road. Of course nobody else saw this (imagine THAT). The other steaming pile of crap is in one of the photos in the book. A shot of Curtis by Jimi's grave and the ghost of Jimi mysteriously in the background. What it is, is a really bad double exposure photo that a 1st grader would scream FAKE at.
To sum up...I am a Hendrix completist. I have most EVERY book readily available on Hendrix and some hard to find ones and they vary greatly in the quality of what they offer. THIS book I refuse to have in my collection. Someone gave me a copy and after reading it, politely gave it back. Toss this one into the nearest
trash can. (end of rant).

source

if i was going to believe anybody was from another planet it would be jimi

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I dont think its impossible that two people can come to believe in something like this and tell the same story without lying.

Let me tell you what I think: you overthink things too much. They saw what they saw, period. That's the most logical explanation. Problem is, because they saw something that isn't cataloged or recognized as valid by our society standards, then 'it just can't be'.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

if i was going to believe anybody was from another planet it would be jimi

There is no question that Jimi could summon aliens as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Let me tell you what I think: you overthink things too much. They saw what they saw, period.

Not necessarily

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Parker saw the ship, saw the beings.

Try again.

Parker told he saw the ship, saw the beings.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Calvin Parker gave an interview in 2013 to mark the 40th anniversary of the sighting , he now says he was awake during the encounter but because he didn't want to talk about it Charles Hickson told him to say he'd passed out , I think the revelation is more to do with Hickson no longer being here than a new development in the case but perhaps it is true ... who knows.
Interview starts at about 1.30

I still find the Pascagoula case an interesting one , the stuff I've seen and read from the professionals who've spoken to them over the years I still think they experienced something that day but am not sure what.

If weirdness were an indication of the truth then this encounter would be No 1.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]

So he lied about being unconscious, but the rest of the story is true...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I didn't say he lied about being unconscious I said he now says he was awake during the encounter and that Charles Hickson told him to say he'd passed out because he didn't want to talk about it , maybe that's true ... I don't know , and neither do you.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I didn't say he lied about being unconscious I said he now says he was awake during the encounter and that Charles Hickson told him to say he'd passed out because he didn't want to talk about it , maybe that's true ... I don't know , and neither do you.

No, but if he lied about one aspect of the story, that pretty much destroys any credibility the rest of his story may have had.
edit on 6/17/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

that pretty much destroys any credibility the rest of his story may have had.

I don't think it does , if the basis for the story was true and they did experience something I don't see how Calvin Parker bigging his part in the story up 40 years later changes the core story , or perhaps as I said above what he said is true , I don't know.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Parker told he saw the ship, saw the beings.
Try again.

Parker saw the ship and the beings.

edit on 17-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join