It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Gaza war might be starting...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: enlightenedservant

If the Arab world really thought, or cared that 'genocide' was being committed against the Palestinians, you would think they would allow Palestinians to immigrate to places like Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other Arab state.

The Arabs care less about the Palestinian people than the Israelis do.

The Palestinians are simply expendable pawns used by the Arab world in their propaganda war against Israel.

In fact , before Israel ceded the land to the Palestinians, thats where the UN put them Mostly in Jordan and Syria. After a while , they basically "kicked em out"

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If the Israelis really has that much problem with Muslims, they wouldn't let Muslims live in Israel.

Huh? Muslims, Christians, Samaritans, and others live there because they were already there. And have been there for more than 1,300 years (2,000 yrs for the Christians & more than that for the Samaritans). The Jews are the ones who left & gave up on Jerusalem after the Jewish-Sassanid state that lasted for roughly 5 yrs in the early 600s AD. Their leadership even called Berlin the "New Jerusalem" in the 1800s before Zionism was created.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

If the Arab world really thought, or cared that 'genocide' was being committed against the Palestinians, you would think they would allow Palestinians to immigrate to places like Egypt, Jordan, Syria or any other Arab state.

The Arabs care less about the Palestinian people than the Israelis do.

The Palestinians are simply expendable pawns used by the Arab world in their propaganda war against Israel.

EDIT: And how are the 700,000+ victims of the Nakba "pawns" in a "propaganda war against Israel"? They're real people and many of them are still alive today.

Nakba is totally unrelated to what I was talking about but since you brought it up.

You are actually blaming Israel for Nakba?

Which Nakba you are talking about?? There are 2 recognized in the Arab world.

The one in 1920? That was carried out by Britain and European powers.

Or the one in 1948? You know, when Egypt, Jordan Syria and Iraq attacked the day old Israel hoping to eradicate Israel before they could defend themselves.

The Palestinians were 'victims' of Arab aggression.

But..but...Its Israel's fault!

They are viewed as nothing more than pawns.

That's not even true. More than 250,000 Palestinians had been forced out before Israel even declared independence (and the British "peacekeepers" did nothing to stop it). Just look into the Stern Gang & the "Land Redemption" policies. And Israel declared their state on all of Palestine's land, which meant the Palestinians wouldn't have had any land at all. Not to mention the Israelis had more than twice as many troops, better weaponry, and the British had exiled the Palestinian leadership during the Palestinians' previous rebellions. So the Palestinians were literally defensive. That's why the other countries jumped in.
edit on 3-6-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Obviously I agree.

Like I said, "resistance" is legal & justified...

I never said anything about indiscriminately targeting civilians.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Considering you live in one of the countries that helped create Israel ...

...yes considering that... What exactly?

I should lick their boots like the "leaders" over here?
I should justify their horrific assaults?

I'm not getting you, maybe finish the sentence for me, so I can reply properly.
edit on 3-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

its time ATS knew where you really stand!

Come on now combat, I don't exactly beat around the bush, do I?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

Ok, so fire first on innocent civilians in retaliation for the Israeli govt. blockade and constant occupation. Good way to garner support.

The only innocent ones are the children who had no choice on where they live.

So, you do admit that the Palestinians fired first on innocents. Thanks for agreeing with me. Your defense of the Palestinians firing first because of past Israeli actions a while ago really cracks me up. You remind me of a whiney kid from third grade who gets caught punching a kid while crying to the teacher "But he hit me first". Waaaahhh
edit on 3-6-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Earlier on Wednesday, two missiles were fired into Israel from Gaza. However, it was not Hamas, but its rival Salafist group called Omar Brigades, loyal to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) that claimed responsibility for the attack.

“We are continuing with our jihad against the Jews,” the group said in a statement, claiming the rockets were fired in retaliation for Hamas killing of an IS supporter on Tuesday, according to Reuters.

So Israel is attacking Hamas headquarters...
Because ISIS affiliates fired rockets...
Because Hamas killed an ISIS supporter...

Didn't Netanyahu say the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

ISIS is an enemy of Hamas...

So by Netanyahu logic...

Israel & ISIS are friends.

BarfBarfBarf

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Obviously I agree.

Like I said, "resistance" is legal & justified...

I never said anything about indiscriminately targeting civilians.

Good! So you agree that indiscriminately and deliberately targeting civilians is not legal or justified and can therefore not be constituted as 'resistance'...

Glad we got that outta the way!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You may recall that I mentioned ISIS earlier...

& said it was them...

& brought up resistance in reference to another matter...

I never said this was resistance...

I said it was ISIS...

& it was...

Glad we could clear this up too.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Earlier on Wednesday, two missiles were fired into Israel from Gaza. However, it was not Hamas, but its rival Salafist group called Omar Brigades, loyal to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) that claimed responsibility for the attack.

“We are continuing with our jihad against the Jews,” the group said in a statement, claiming the rockets were fired in retaliation for Hamas killing of an IS supporter on Tuesday, according to Reuters.

So by Netanyahu logic...

BarfBarfBarf

Netanyahu is an idiot. That being said, after the initial firing the Israelis only knew from where it was fired. They probably didn't know if it was ISIS or Hamas.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He is.

Probably best to find out who the culprit is before you go laying to waste with F16s though.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired toward Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....

No we don't always know the true answer. Maybe the Mossad is playing in Gaza again so Israel will have a chance to use some of those new weapons they begged from America. Not to mention Israels blockade and constant occupation is the reason for the attacks.

Ok, so fire first on innocent civilians in retaliation for the Israeli govt. blockade and constant occupation. Good way to garner support.

According to some members on this thread (not to hard to figure out who), indiscriminately & intentionally firing rockets onto civilian populated cities with the sole aim of killing as many as possible is.... how did he put it? - oh yeah... legal & justified.

PS. Im gonna miss ur avatar dude!

It's impossible arguing with those who hate Israel no matter what and side with the Palestinians no matter what, even though other Arabs can't even stand them.

The other avatar was just temporary. I was looking for my old avatar with a different pose, just for a change of pace. Finally found him. He's back.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So by Netanyahu logic...

BarfBarfBarf

I believe that statement either originated in The Art of War or in India in the 4th Century BC. Most leaders go by that philosophy. Nothing new .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Which civilian populated city is this?

How many do you think we're possibly killed?

BTW, I don't rule what I.L is...
That's up to World leaders...

& resistance... Is legal & justified!
Looks like someone buried an M80 and lit it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Every time I see an unprovoked fire from Gaza towards Israel, I know I can come here and watch the tinfoil hats crawling out from their holes and start muttering about false flags and Mosad, 'cause there's no way the Palestinians actually did it...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Shuye And, as usual, the rockets and attacks are first fired TOWARD Israel. most, not all of the time it starts on.....what side???? we all know the true answer....the real aggressor here is NOT Israel, they just shoot back...

Hmmm. This may be true in this case.

But your logic and implications are faulty. Your viewpoint cannot be comprehensive until you represent the following:

1) The Palestinians were not given a choice by Britain or the UN in losing their land.
2) Since the inception of modern Israel the Israelis have progressively taken more and more of the Palestinians land.
3) Many of the Palestinians have not been allowed to return to their historic households and land. Many are still alive from a time they owned it.
4) The Israelis continue to build illegal settlements on Palestinian land, despite international law and UN resolutions..
5) The Palestinians for all intensive purposes live in an open air prison and do not enjoy equal rights...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010 Buster, I have read your (and others) dribble for quite some time...what part of "i do not buy your BS" do you not understand? I get your stance on most matters and normally have the opposite view. Taking a tweet as real news is all I need on the subject matter, I have spent time in Israel, have friends there, and understand the situation. Can this be a ploy, sure, but the resolve of the people of Israel will surprise you if you push too hard, ISIS is the wildcard here, and also could be the loser...

So what. I have been to Israel, have many friends from the area including Israelis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Jordanian, etc. Ones that grew up there and then spent time here in NY. I can tell you that basically everybody from the region but my Israeli friends think that the Palestinians are being mistreated.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
Every time I see an unprovoked fire from Gaza towards Israel, I know I can come here and watch the tinfoil hats crawling out from their holes and start muttering about false flags and Mosad, 'cause there's no way the Palestinians actually did it...

"Unprovoked." What about the Israelis constantly taking more and more Palestinian land? And what about the hugely disproportionate deaths on the Palestinian side in the last conflict. If your family was blown up by Israel or your land was stolen would you agree that rocket attacks were "unprovoked?" I bet not.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The only innocent ones are the children who had no choice on where they live.

So, you do admit that the Palestinians fired first on innocents. Thanks for agreeing with me. Your defense of the Palestinians firing first because of past Israeli actions a while ago really cracks me up. You remind me of a whiney kid from third grade who gets caught punching a kid while crying to the teacher "But he hit me first". Waaaahhh

Still have a problem with the Israeli occupation huh? There is no past actions Israel has been running this occupation for decades now where did you learn your history at? Also seeing how the majority of rockets from Gaza lands in open fields your they fired on innocents whine is laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join