It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Let repeat again for whoever didn't understand, the date 5th of June was the supposed encyclical that was delayed for months. That UFO insider lawyer obviously had an old info. Whether that all is a "hoax" or not, should be determined only after one reads thru all the pages of the new encyclical, now scheduled for June 18.

I am just shocked how every news lasts no more than 3 days. Perhaps on June 21 the news of the encyclical will be already in the recycle bin, no matter what the pope actually says. Well, it is noticed then. No more than 3 days warning will be given therefore.

I wonder, if the encyclical itself will be that 3 day warning?
edit on 8-6-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
...What was leaked thru that guy on the UFO conference, is not so strange. The date of the encyclical on the environment was delayed several times. The latest date is now set for June 18 if nothing delays it even more.

At what point can we stop saying "maybe the announcement is delayed"?

I suppose there will be some point in time that we can say that this prediction was wrong.

Perhaps many who deny now a multi-world view (with aliens in it), will change their position once the pope makes his position more official. There are of course those, who will prefer to say the pope is the antichrist.

I am not so fast to give assessment of things that are still pending. First of all, if aliens come, perhaps they will be more than 2 kinds, more than 6 kinds (Hellyer) or more than 200 kinds. ...

I don't think there are that many people who deny that other intelligent life exists in the universe -- at least not that many with a moderate education who can understand the scale of the universe.

I for one do believe that other intelligent life is almost certainly out there. However, I'm not convinced the "have come" or "are coming" to Earth.

edit on 6/8/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

at the point of the officially scheduled release of Vatican documents, namely the long expected encyclical, of course! Not leaked words by someone who may know something, but certainly not all of it. In fact, Vatican may just taste waters and now analyzing the responses of the public.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

at the point of the officially scheduled release of Vatican documents, namely the long expected encyclical, of course! Not leaked words by someone who may know something, but certainly not all of it. In fact, Vatican may just taste waters and now analyzing the responses of the public.

I also suppose that if ANY mention is made of the possibility of ET life in the universe, we will need to see what was said exactly.

For example, the Vatican astronomer had already stated a few years ago that ET life elsewhere in the universe is likely. If that's all they say again (if they say anything about ET at all, that is,) then it isn't much of a revelation. It's obvious that life elsewhere is likely, and the people in the Vatican are learned enough about science to know it is likely.

However IF the Vatican ever says that the believe that ET is visiting Earth, then that would be big (but I doubt they believe that).

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I believe the Vatican knows much more than they ever admitted. Benedictine monk makes looking glass device to see future/past. That can't be done with the current level of earthly technology. Perhaps the contact is a fact for years even centuries.

Right now the question is whether the Vatican is part of the solution or part of the problem. Because we know well the writings of people like Tom Horn who openly question the motivation of Rome. Rome must prove where it stands, instead of sending inquisitors after devote catholics seers.

At the moment I take position of "wait and see".

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Make it a hoax, or other word similar. Even if Francis announces Et they will be draconians, grey or other evildoers.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It could be true, this website proves the existence of advanced life.

GodElectric.org

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
September XD Thats gonna be awesome!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe President Obama will be the one to announce the existence of Aliens while Pope Francis is at the Whitehouse this week? Presidents want a legacy, don't they? This would be a WHOPPER for the historians to write about: "President Obama, standing alongside Pope Francis, announced the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life back on September 24, 2015."

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

what odds are you offering on "No, he doesn't"??

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Well..it's too late for us to bet now. The Pope has left the building. Maybe he'll have an earth-shattering announcement when he addresses the U.S. Congress on Thursday. I'm not holding my breath, but it's an intriguing thought! The regular old news of the world is becoming more boring every year.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33

According to SkyWatchTV ”Pope Francis is reportedly about to disclose the existence of extraterrestrial life. Whether or not this claim is true, two things are sure: We’re supposed to believe that ETs exist, and this pope is committed to transforming the way all of us live.”

The Vatican’s Astronomer: More evidence building up towards the Vatican’s acceptance of aliens was when the president of the Vatican Observatory Foundation confirmed that it is only a matter of time before alien life forms are discovered, which will pave the way to questions about God’s relationship to intelligent beings outside our planet.

Pope To Declare “The Aliens Are Coming” 5th June 2015

Well if the Pope says it then it must be true! There is a video to watch!
Personally, I do not really need the to Pope to endorse Alien life for me to believe it. All I have to do is look at the vastness of this Universe to believe we are not alone! That and the fact that I have experienced my own encounters!

Instead of doing that, pope Francis lost 3 years in absurd quarrels between bishops in 2 Synods about who should receive holy communion.

But, looking at his extraterrestrial agenda at the same time, that many exo-politicians expected to be highlighted much more by Francis, we see little on the table. He said he would baptize Martians if they would ask for it, those "painted by children with big ears and nose" and he showed with his hand. His alien is much more diverse than the so called Grey aliens. How about the Nordic ones who are indistinguishable from humans? How about those who never sinned original sin and therefore don't need baptism? How about the role of Jesus Christ among the stars? Pope Francis may have good intentions, but so far fails to satisfy the expectations, at least in that area. It is out of topic to talk of other things here, sure there are people who have what to say from both sides. If the pace of ET disclosure of the Catholic church in modern times is so slow, it is better we don't count on it to learn the truth first. It will stamp hopefully whatever ET event happens, post factum.
edit on 9-4-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Well..it's too late for us to bet now. The Pope has left the building. Maybe he'll have an earth-shattering announcement when he addresses the U.S. Congress on Thursday. I'm not holding my breath, but it's an intriguing thought! The regular old news of the world is becoming more boring every year.

I followed that address with similar expectations. It failed. Again.

However the topic is not so much a hoax, not at all. It is clear Francis has intentions to announce at least partial ET disclosure, at least for those green martians, that could be baptized according to his views. That is not of course the large view of a multi-trillion Universe with our galaxy alone having somewhere around 50 bln star systems with probable planetary systems capable of harboring life of earthly type based on water. We cannot say in advance who of all those possible races have sinned or not. Neither the pope can. Padre Pio when asked said that some did not commit the original sin as we did.

But that is not the biggest failure of the pontificate of Francis. The biggest failure imo is he already lost pace, because of bureaucracy. 3 years are not a short time in our dynamic age. I don't know how much more time the pope has, neither who will be his eventual successor. Or whether the earth will pass thru cataclysms that will make pointless to speak of a successor in today's terms. Nobody knows. As of today, Francis loses the race against time, and he probably knows it. Because it should be announced there were other worlds since the time of Giordano Bruno, a catholic monk, who instead of being burned, should be canonized. Perhaps one of the many tasks of Petrus the 3rd.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join